Jan 8 - WATCH LIVE: Trump address on immigration, Democratic response and analysis

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '15        #301
Still Numskull 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 9680 9680
 Ymmot said
Where is he mentioning a wall in this quote?
No where.. nor did i say he was in this quote...

And i understand it has nothing to do with the US.... but u do do realize now many of countries are rioting and protesting immigrants as of now?

3 months ago '16        #302
Scully 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,754 | Props total: 5548 5548
 Still Numskull said
Take out the "white woman and mexican rapists" quote, and that exactly what Obama said.
Why would I take that out, when that's literally one of his main talking points since day one and it's the main reason a large majority of his base wants this wall.

-----

Ymmot said
Where is he mentioning a wall in this quote?
Thank you

Still Numskull said
No where.. nor did i say he was in this quote...
So what was the point. Nobody is against border security. People are against this pointless, white supremacist monument to xenophobia that he wants to use our taxes to build

If he can get Mexico to pay for it, then by all means. I know for damn sure none of my money better be going to that bullsh*t.
+3   

3 months ago '15        #303
space
space
 Mookie Mook said
Why would I take that out, when that's literally one of his main talking points since day one and it's the main reason a large majority of his base wants this wall.

-----

Thank you

So what was the point. Nobody is against border security. People are against this pointless, white supremacist monument to xenophobia that he wants to use our taxes to build

If he can get Mexico to pay for it, then by all means. I know for damn sure none of my money better be going to that bullsh*t.
So what is your plan for border security?

3 months ago '16        #304
Scully 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Still Numskull said
So what is your plan for border security?
Not a stupid fu*king wall.

Maybe the people who get paid to strategize border security should have the alternative plan. Something better than a pointless fu*king wall, which only serves as a gift to his racist, trailer park constituency, so they vote for him again. That's literally all that dumb a*s wall is about. One again. NOT with my fu*king taxes.

He hired the "best people" right. Well they should be able to come up with a better fu*king idea than a "wall"
+1   

3 months ago '15        #305
space
space
 Mookie Mook said
Not a stupid fu*king wall.

Maybe the people who get paid to strategize border security should have the alternative plan. Something better than a pointless fu*king wall, which only serves as a gift to his racist, trailer park constituency, so they vote for him again. That's literally all that dumb a*s wall is about. One again. NOT with my fu*king taxes.

He hired the "best people" right. Well they should be able to come up with a better fu*king idea than a "wall"
I agree with most of what u are saying.. but how much of your taxes are going to the wall? Again i was protrump in the beginning... but now its stupid.... with what our nation spends, 5 bill is nothing.... why not give in and give him his 5 bill, stop the shut down n move on?

3 months ago '16        #306
Scully 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Still Numskull said
I agree with most of what u are saying.. but how much of your taxes are going to the wall? Again i was protrump in the beginning... but now its stupid.... with what our nation spends, 5 bill is nothing.... why not give in and give him his 5 bill, stop the shut down n move on?
Shutdown mostly hurting the dumbasses who voted for him. fu*k em. Let them suffer behind their wall.

Not a dime of my money going toward that "wall", in a country already filled with tunnels so that Trump can say he "won" for some racist rednecks. Nope

3 months ago '15        #307
space
space
 Mookie Mook said
Shutdown mostly hurting the dumbasses who voted for him. fu*k em. Let them suffer behind their wall.

Not a dime of my money going toward that "wall", in a country already filled with tunnels so that Trump can say he "won" for some racist rednecks. Nope
Well i didn't vote for him.. but are u saying walls and stricter border security doesn't help??

3 months ago '16        #308
Scully 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Well i didn't vote for him.. but are u saying walls and stricter border security doesn't help??
I really don't give a damn. I have worse interactions with white people that I ever do immigrants, so this is not a problem I particularly care about.

I'm saying I'm not paying for his victory wall. If he wants money for stricter border security. Fine, go ham. It ain't gonna be that wall tho.

3 months ago '15        #309
space
space
 Mookie Mook said
I really don't give a damn. I have worse interactions with white people that I ever do immigrants, so this is not a problem I particularly care about.

I'm saying I'm not paying for his victory wall. If he wants money for stricter border security. Fine, go ham. It ain't gonna be that wall tho.
2 things... i dont really care about the wall.. but so many people arent being paid (not meaning politicians , is it worth it?)

But sh*t. In reality to the gov , what is really 5 bill?

The dems dont want to concede with trump. But they are screwing hard working Americans out of checks..

3 months ago '16        #310
Scully 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Still Numskull said
2 things... i dont really care about the wall.. but so many people arent being paid (not meaning politicians , is it worth it?)

But sh*t. In reality to the gov , what is really 5 bill?

The dems dont want to concede with trump. But they are screwing hard working Americans out of checks..
It's not the Dems shutdown tho. Trump is the one who threatened the shutdown if he didn't get funding for his wall, and he followed through. It's on him

So why doesn't the PRESIDENT get the people back to work and concede on his pointless wall. Why does it HAVE TO be a wall? Are there not other forms of border security? All he has to do is say that he's committed to border security but the wall aint it. All his people will be back to work. Instead he holding out because he knows he cant win again if he gets punked about this wall. That's HIS pride that's hurting his people.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #311
space
space
 Mookie Mook said
It's not the Dems shutdown tho. Trump is the one who threatened the shutdown if he didn't get funding for his wall, and he followed through. It's on him

So why doesn't the PRESIDENT get the people back to work and concede on his pointless wall. Why does it HAVE TO be a wall? Are there not other forms of border security? All he has to do is say that he's committed to border security but the wall aint it. All his people will be back to work. Instead he holding out because he knows he cant win again if he gets punked about this wall. That's HIS pride that's hurting his people.

To be honest, i have no retort to most of what u said..

But what are the other forms of security?

3 months ago '17        #312
LegendaryLegend 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,450 | Props total: 10658 10658
 SenGetEm said
I’m like you in I’m not a supporter. But his contribution, big or small, I commend him for prison reform. But I imagine it as this:
If I move into a neighborhood and one of the 1st things I do is put up a wall on one side of my property. Yea I may say it’s because the neighbor’s snot nose kid keeps chasing his dog into my yard. Now that neighbor happens to be brown. But the neighbor on the other side of the house has a kid n dog but that child is better disciplined and white. It’s not cool that I am treating one neighbor different than the other. I have no facts to say the brown kid is dangerous and a murderer n rapist gang member from a sh*t hole family. I build this wall n it does nothing but alienate me from my neighbor. Dogs can still run in my yard, burglars can still break in my house. They just find other ways to do so around, over, or underneath the wall. Meanwhile I look like a racist towards brown people to everyone in the neighborhood.
I'm going to numerically address the meat and potatoes of your example:

1. "It’s not cool that I am treating one neighbor different than the other."

You already stated that the family to the left had a disciplined child who won't cause issues, and the family to the right has an undisciplined child who has caused issues. It makes logical sense for the problem child to be forbidden because he has caused problems and not forbade the child who caused no issues.

2. "I build this wall n it does nothing but alienate me from my neighbor."

Your neighbor may be offended, but you have the right to protect your property. That family is responsible for their child entering your property. US government ain't gonna let me go through that Mexican or Canadian border without US gov permission. If the neighbors don't care like the Mexican government doesn't care, then you have to do what you gotta do to protect your property.

3. "Dogs can still run in my yard, burglars can still break in my house. They just find other ways to do so around, over, or underneath the wall."

There's nothing that exists that humans can't find a way to exploit. It'll always be a cat and mouse game. No matter what you propose there will always be a way around it, however, that doesn't mean that you sit back and do nothing. You don't stop at a wall, you keep "patching" their new ways to exploit.

4. "Meanwhile I look like a racist towards brown people to everyone in the neighborhood."

That's caring too much about what other people think of you. Not to mention there isn't a single "neighbor" who wants their neighbor intruding onto their land. They'd be hypocrites. Back into reality, everything Mexicans were upset about Americans saying about Mexico - the Mexicans in Mexico were saying about the South Americans.

Last edited by LegendaryLegend; 01-10-2019 at 12:20 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '17        #313
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 5892 5892

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '12        #314
OldBusiness 178 heat pts178
space
space
$29,134 | Props total: 49935 49935
 Still Numskull said

How many lives would be saved in all the mass shootings if we had a wall?

None of them came through the southern border.

9/11?

Matter of fact find me a terrorist attack, not an isolated event, that could've been prevented if we had a wall.

Caucasian Americans between the ages of 14-45 have committed almost 30x the amount of violent crimes than illegals.

It's also proven that the majority of drugs are coming through points that'll be unaffected by the wall.

You really wanna stop illegals from. Down south? Then start penalizing these mega farms in the south that hire the sh*t out of illegals for next to nothing, also cut down the number of visas being given out since.most im illegals come here on work visas and then just overstay.(ya know like Trump tower hotel workers?)

The walls literally not going to make a change. I can show you Texas Republicans whose district the wall will fall in, and they're saying they dont want it, dont need it, and that it wont work.
+2   

3 months ago '12        #315
space
space
 Still Numskull said

Also if you wanna fix the drug problem then do more actual drug reform and f*ght drugs forreal here in the states.

P.S. 4 more Senate Republicans just came out and said they want to reopen government whether he gets the wall or not. That's over 12 now, he cant even convinced his own party.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #316
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Also if you wanna fix the drug problem then do more actual drug reform and f*ght drugs forreal here in the states.

P.S. 4 more Senate Republicans just came out and said they want to reopen government whether he gets the wall or not. That's over 12 now, he cant even convinced his own party.
I agree from experience the opioid crisis is horrible, but can i ask a question to what u said? How do u "f*ght drugs for real" and what do u consider "drug reform" ?

3 months ago '12        #317
space
space
 Still Numskull said
I agree from experience the opioid crisis is horrible, but can i ask a question to what u said? How do u "f*ght drugs for real" and what do u consider "drug reform" ?
By replanting regulations the conservatives took off drug manufacturers in the first place once trump got in

It's far easier to get legal heroin in the form of pain meds from your doctor than anything. More Americans die from opiates legally prescribed by their doctors, far more than they do from illegal purchases.

Finding alternatives to pain meds being given out, and putting a limit on that sh*t is one of the ways to stop it.

I used to date a girl whose grandfather is a physician doing life in prison. He wS selling pain meds through bad prescriptions on some Dr. KEVORKIAN sh*t. 2 of the people died

3 months ago '15        #318
space
space
 OldBusiness said
By replanting regulations the conservatives took off drug manufacturers in the first place once trump got in

It's far easier to get legal heroin in the form of pain meds from your doctor than anything. More Americans die from opiates legally prescribed by their doctors, far more than they do from illegal purchases.

Finding alternatives to pain meds being given out, and putting a limit on that sh*t is one of the ways to stop it.

I used to date a girl whose grandfather is a physician doing life in prison. He wS selling pain meds through bad prescriptions on some Dr. KEVORKIAN sh*t. 2 of the people died
Ive been threw it.. but it was just as easy to get drugs prescribed before trump got in offfce than it is now.

3 months ago '18        #319
Bsbrecords 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 14657 14657
 Dade County said

[pic - click to view]

You ugly a*s n*gga

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  40
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵