Dad mercilessly beats son to tears in Smash Bros. after he says he wants to be pro gamer

most viewed right now
30 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '15        #51
ArKane24 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 943 943
 Madethagreat said
I will be for sure be kicking my kids a*s in video games

Making bets and all
Just served my 11 year old son some justice in 2K19 by 48 points for talking crazy after he was ahead in the first quarter by 6 with the Warriors. I was taking it easy on him shooting long twos, kicking it back out after an O rebound and this dude starts dancing after every shot and talking cash sh*t. 2nd quarter I came out gunning and all I did was stay silent and look him in his eyes after every bucket. He was hot

When it was over he looked like his soul flew away. I hit him with the humility talk about how thereís a time and a place for that sh*t. I told him Iím not even good at 2k and I spanked you too easily so quit with the high siding. Somebody else might not take that sh*t lightly and will (a) smash you so bad publically that you want to f*ght or (b) want to give you the hands for stunting, period. I think itís valuable to teach them that if you think a parent is hard on you imagine how it will be when somebody who has no equity with you gets at you, so donít open yourself up to unnecessary bullsh*t by acting like a female would.

He ainít learn sh*t though. He got into it with his Lil Homie the other day for the same sh*t on UFC 3.

A hard head always makes a soft a*s.

My oldest Son is cool and laidback, the younger one is hot like pepper. Fire and Ice.

Heíll learn the hard way when somebody slaps him with a controller out the blue or a basketball in the face and he has to really boot up or shut up.
+2   

4 months ago '04        #52
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,400 | Props total: 5581 5581
sh*t my family was ruthless with me on that monopoly game when I was younger. now I'm undefeated for 25 years strong. builds character.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #53
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 1455 1455
 CloutGod said
tark in engrish

Post of the morning
+1   

4 months ago '09        #54
Fatt Kidd BEP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,920 | Props total: 12700 12700
I'm about to whoop my son a*s in the sh*t in a minute. If he cries then he not playing anymore. Simple as that. Twitter not about to make me apologize either.

4 months ago '05        #55
Ron Swanson 347 heat pts347
space
space
$42,658 | Props total: 55601 55601
 AlmightySae said
Honestly that’s just like saying being a pro basketball player doesn’t make any sense. If there’s people who’s willing to watch and there’s revenue then it makes sense. Sure pro gaming ain’t on a physical level but it takes a lot of hard work mentally to be one. I love video games but I cannot see myself doing it/trying to be one.

no its not the same as that, maybe it is to you but it isnt to me.... one of them is actually playing a sport, the other is playing make-believe... my argument wasnt against them having an audience or not, and even with an audience i still think its pretty stupid

if people consider that to be hard work mentally then they got their minds focused on the wrong sh*t... literally if someone gets mentally drained playing a video game i question their entire reason for being on this earth

4 months ago '18        #56
jay2cold 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 2845 2845
 DeeJaay said

[pic - click to view]

Old man picked up the sticks and said "you aint built for this"
+1   

4 months ago '14        #57
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,289 | Props total: 39593 39593
I'd like to play video games as much as I can with my kid whenever I have one..

4 months ago '04        #58
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 4263 4263
 TrillPeez said
Bruh...UMK3 used to bring out the savage in mufu*kas
Bro wasn't nothing like running up and pulling off a 17 hit combo right after "f*ght"

and I was only like 10 or 11

I wish I was still that nice

4 months ago '15        #59
kami 47 heat pts47
space
space
$16,005 | Props total: 20023 20023
Before kids would try to beat their old man in a 1-1 basketball match now itís video games
+1   

4 months ago '15        #60
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,205 | Props total: 37860 37860
 zhiggeman said
sh*t my family was ruthless with me on that monopoly game when I was younger. now I'm undefeated for 25 years strong. builds character.
My brother destroyed me every chance he got at anything I played him in. Made me resilient. I'm talking shoulder checking me at 9 on the court like was his age. n*gga was 19 lmao

But I learned either go hard or some ahit just ain't for you
+1   

4 months ago '16        #61
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,174 | Props total: 22291 22291
 DeeJaay said

[pic - click to view]

Old man picked up the sticks and said "you aint built for this"
that game used to p*ss me the fu*k off when it got to expert mode. Same with f zero x
+1   

4 months ago '04        #62
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 6071 6071
Bro I go through the same sh*t with my son all the time

We first started playing WWE 2K17 together at 1st i would let him beat me but then i noticed he would get super mad when ever things dint go his way

So I slowly started getting better on him and he eventually got nicer now in 2k19 we're neck in neck.

for xmas I got him Smash bros and was destroying him and he was crying smh

I told him I have 20 years of exp with Smash how do you expect to be better than me your 1st few matches ?

he still gets mad but he'll get over it
+2   

4 months ago '04        #63
Jaysin_305 94 heat pts94
space
space
$3,591 | Props total: 881 881
Fortnite got every little kid thinking they want to be pro gamers if play something different they will get washed

3 months ago '15        #64
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,225 | Props total: 27359 27359
 Ron Swanson said
he was showing his son that if he wants to make his dream a reality that he will have to face off vs some very hard competition.... the whole idea of professional gaming makes no sense to me in the first place tho
you get paid to play high skilled based games.

basically it.

3 months ago '15        #65
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,225 | Props total: 27359 27359
 The Dudeness said
Ive played my oldest in 2k since 17 and beat him by 78 or better every time. fu*k it. Heís getting better already. One day soon heíll beat me.
Either that or get bored with all these a*s whippings and go outside like I did as a child.

3 months ago '06        #66
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,419 | Props total: 4686 4686
Sounds like a dope kung fu movie, just with video games.

Watch the young kid replays his beating in his head during his training to exact revenge on his brutal father...

3 months ago '05        #67
Ron Swanson 347 heat pts347
space
space
$42,658 | Props total: 55601 55601
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
you get paid to play high skilled based games.

basically it.

That doesnt change my perception on it

3 months ago '18        #68
stutteringrap 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 8457 8457
today gen is pussies. bi*ch made f*ggots. imean i use to cry over my brothers and cousins scared me half to death with rated mature graphic video games. and blood and gore.

but would never cry over getting my a*s whopped. i would just get better.

3 months ago '18        #69
space
space
space
that the problem with the young folks. they want everything handed on a silver platter.

these mobile video gaming got n*ggas feeling entitled. press one button and win everything. nobody wants the cuphead and changlle of passing and learning a game.

video games are suppose to be like movies and a anime. start your way from the beginning then master it to the end.

n*gga just want inffinet cheats,infeint hacks,stunting for instagram. or just in it for the fu*king money and clicks and likes.

3 months ago '18        #70
space
space
space
i played with kids and on the wii and wii u. and young folks dead got 42 lives. and 20 lives and infintie contiues and still crying and saying it's too hard.

3 months ago '17        #71
LegendaryLegend 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,450 | Props total: 10658 10658
fu*k that soft sh*t that n*gga did right.

Alpha male gonna alpha male.

3 months ago '04        #72
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,936 | Props total: 437 437
Deserves a slap. Wheres the video

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  25
Video inside PAAG life
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  13
Image(s) inside lillybangz
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+122online now  10
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy