Fat Joe Joins The Dream Team

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
 psylence2k said:
I seriously doubt it, these are all b-list rappers who have trouble staying afloat commercially, Wayne and T.I. do perfectly fine by themselves.

whaaat u sayin fab is a b list rapper who has trouble stayin afloat u buggin homie. if anything ti is trash only decent tracks he has are his commercial sh*ts other then that his raps are wak always have been have you heard weezys raps u even pay attention to what hes rappin about half his sh*t dont even make sense f*ck outta here yall jus like to hate on NY rappers. yea i agree diddy is a homo never liked him he blew up off biggie and fat joe did from big pun dudes aint lyricist they cant rap theyre lame a.ss producers jada and the lox they aint commercial never have been they keep it in the streets real hip hop fab has some ill punch lines.

haters gonna hate
 7 years ago '10        #62
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
 tupacnasfan said:
And guess who's gonna be pissed off.

[pic - click to view]

&

[pic - click to view]

this is gonna add even more fireworks.

Because they hate both joe and diddy.

perhaps they should team up together.

they should cuban link is nice !!!!
 7 years ago '06        #63
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 tupacnasfan said:
Who cares about 5-0, he ain't relevant either.
Hell yeah
5-0 aint sleep dat n*gga in a colma that he cant wake up from EVER
Plus don't think we forgot about him being a snitch when he was beefin wit ja rule yeah n*ggas be forgetting bout that. And him saying if Kanye west out sells him he gonna retire he should stick to what he says.
50cent = Wack musik keep dat s**t in NY or Connecticut or wherever the fuq he from.
REAL SH*T.
 07-13-2010, 12:20 AM         #64
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First time I'm even hearing of this group

youngvito18 said:
diddy

loso

busta

cafe

fat joe

rick ross

the 2 b**ches from dirty money

thats the roster for the "supreme team" right???

EDIT: just realized every rapper on that squad is from ny minus big meech/larry hoover
Decent lineup...you got Fab, Busta, Cafe, Jada and Jeezy. Styles and Sheek will probably join too. Lineup would be hot if you tossed out Diddy, Ross, Joe and Nicki

EDIT: This does look like all n*ggas on All We Do Is Win. Luda and Khaled to join next?? It's funny because a lot of these cats did have problems with 50, actually all off them besides Busta and Cafe. Guess Cam might join too...I still don't expect anything to come from this.

Didn't Nelly start a group with Akon and some other n*ggas?

Last edited by Krazy K; 07-13-2010 at 12:26 AM..
 07-13-2010, 12:39 AM         #65
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
First time I'm even hearing of this group

Decent lineup...you got Fab, Busta, Cafe, Jada and Jeezy. Styles and Sheek will probably join too. Lineup would be hot if you tossed out Diddy, Ross, Joe and Nicki

EDIT: This does look like all n*ggas on All We Do Is Win. Luda and Khaled to join next?? It's funny because a lot of these cats did have problems with 50, actually all off them besides Busta and Cafe. Guess Cam might join too...I still don't expect anything to come from this.

Didn't Nelly start a group with Akon and some other n*ggas?
stop making s**t up, jeezy and nobody from the LOX is in Diddy's f**kin group. i hate when people do that s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
supreme team is gonna get as far as Boyz-n-tha-hood with wayne and T.I.
 7 years ago '08        #67
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
they know better not to mess with 50.. he got white boy on his site.. u cant f**k with Eminem
 07-13-2010, 01:57 AM         #68
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ok now im certain diddy doing this s**t to fucck with 50 now... this n*gga using fat joe :laughing0: :laughing9:

didddy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50
 07-13-2010, 03:44 AM         #69
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
stop making s**t up, jeezy and nobody from the LOX is in Diddy's f**kin group. i hate when people do that s**t.
some one mentioned jada and jeezy in here...I told you this is first time I heard of this Dream Team
 07-13-2010, 03:50 AM         #70
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
YOU DAMN RIGHT I'M A HATER, BECAUSE 5-0 IS PIECE OF s**t AND HE IS JUST DONE JUST LIKE THOSE TWO CLOWNS!

Today's rap and ever since biggie and pac died has been a joke and get off of his lame a.ss d*ck!

it's all the same.

This is why we need a third party
Yet you support the dude that snakes Biggies livin memory?

50 n Gunit gonna tear these motherf**kers apart, 50's ready to spend his money to embarass em... I doubt they are

To be honest, right now hes probably getting legal advice and setting up some Supreme Team "L" s**t. Stayin in the shadows till he gets the dirt he needs.

I can see a few funny months comin
 7 years ago '05        #71
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
might as well threw this guy in

[pic - click to view]

07-13-2010, 05:28 AM         #72
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
YOU DAMN RIGHT I'M A HATER, BECAUSE 5-0 IS PIECE OF s**t AND HE IS JUST DONE JUST LIKE THOSE TWO CLOWNS!

Today's rap and ever since biggie and pac died has been a joke and get off of his lame a.ss d*ck!

it's all the same.

This is why we need a third party

so basically yo a.ss been mad since 1997 my n*gga?

@ a 3rd party. this n*gga stay wit some political analogy that makes no gyoddamn sense
 07-13-2010, 05:37 AM         #73
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diplomatt15 said:
PUN intended..
l m a o...WORD
 07-13-2010, 04:21 PM         #74
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
f**k his money, his music is s**t, 5-0 is as trash as MC Hammer was minus that dancing, glad people have turned against him, most people have no faith in him.

Neither the so-called dream team nor gay-unit have done anything for hip-hop except made true music fans look bad and quit supporting gay-unit, you trendy ignorant f**ks, no wonder this genre's in the worst musical crises since the early 90's
You mad?
 7 years ago '08        #75
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 Gravediggaz said:
might as well threw this guy in

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #76
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656
so what should we expect from this really?? are they gonna make a group album and diddy take all the proceeds??

should we expect a bunch of remixes with ten n*ggas on it?? what is this s**t really?
 7 years ago '07        #77
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
So what have we learned from this thread: A) The dream team is a "we are the world" effort against G-Unit B) 50 f**ked tupacnasfan's mom C) tupacnasfan is a 16 yr old middle school student..
 7 years ago '04        #78
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
lol wow now joe...well lets see wat the record will sound like...somewhere 50 is pouting or about to complain in a new interview
 7 years ago '06        #79
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Shade 45 said:
they know better not to mess with 50.. he got white boy on his site.. u cant f**k with Eminem
Good point but 5-0 can only get some features with him.Em is not a part of G-Unit therefore Gay Unit = Trash still.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy