Pics of Shotti "not bending not folding"in the clink

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '13        #126
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1541 1 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
mafia girl

m.a.f.i.a.

1 month ago '04        #127
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7286 7 K  Slaps total: 1698 1 K
 HeyChico said
Going to jail is not cool

But at the same time I understand how n*ggas can get jammed up in this game called life
yea ppl willing to do anything for a buck cuz thats all its about
+1   

1 month ago '17        #128
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3978 3 K  Slaps total: 845 845
 zzxxccvvbb said
But if "street n*ggaz" and dumb rednecks didn't have camera phones what would we watch online?
bro its crazy lol before when I watched it, I understood this was me passing time or something but I work in a school. Now that social media brings it to the youth within seconds, it has really influenced them to act like dumbasses. Kids growing up with 2 parents, house, full fridge, nice clothes going around talking about "opp" "spinnin blocks" telling adults to suck my d*ck, the whole 9 yards, the reality is a really depressing thing to see almost everyday. I literally see kids walk around likes zombies because they have no ambition but to be the best loser they can be
+3   

1 month ago '08        #129
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 1287 1 K  Slaps total: 241 241
 Read1bookaweek said
Never should've cosigned that white wannabe gangsta
They never accepted him they used him like he used them for protection and was extorting him. Used him for money, fame and bi*ches.

Last edited by yungsavage05; 01-15-2020 at 01:33 PM..

1 month ago '19        #130
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 7432 7 K  Slaps total: 1107 1 K
 fallinginpie said
bro its crazy lol before when I watched it, I understood this was me passing time or something but I work in a school. Now that social media brings it to the youth within seconds, it has really influenced them to act like dumbasses. Kids growing up with 2 parents, house, full fridge, nice clothes going around talking about "opp" "spinnin blocks" telling adults to suck my d*ck, the whole 9 yards, the reality is a really depressing thing to see almost everyday. I literally see kids walk around likes zombies because they have no ambition but to be the best loser they can be
Where you from?

I live in Surrey (the suburbs of Vancouver) and that is definitely our sh*t. Kids driving their parents G wagons, but still deciding to start selling dope and sh*t.

Makes 0 sense
+1   

1 month ago '08        #131
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 1287 1 K  Slaps total: 241 241
 Big Tymerz said

Lmao dog looking like wtf you doing putting me all in front of the camera so I can get indicted with y'all mfs
+9   

1 month ago '05        #132
lamarowns 
space
space
Props total: 5046 5 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 Read1bookaweek said
Exactly, how many more lessons do these dudes really need... We pushin at least TN million examples
+1   

1 month ago '14        #133
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24618 24 K  Slaps total: 5428 5 K
 dacoolestg said
you wouldnt understand.... silence is golden my friend and being where hes from thats an honorable thing. he can maybe come back on appeal or even do his time but he still got his integrity and he'll be rewarded for his actions when he comes home
Bro the ink is dry on that sh*t. He forfeited the remainder of his youth. It's over.

End of the day he's in a box. For what? The respect of other dirtbags?
+2   

1 month ago '05        #134
precys 
space
space
Props total: 13322 13 K  Slaps total: 1494 1 K
 OCT DION said
Look at his mama, that n*gga Native American.

That lady look like someones grandma. He just met those people last year or whatever in a video he made claiming to be his parents. It was all part of the fake bullsh*t back story of his. No one he said was family had any resemblance. If you believe that's his real grandma, then I'm rolling with you to an extent and I can respect where you coming from

Next thing you know, BX gonna tell us Alfonso and Sammy Davis aren't black and Freddie Prinze Jr wasn't white because they were Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican "Hispanics". You guys need to learn how to separate Ethnicities, Nationalities and Races. The same way not all Jamaicans are black, not all mexicans are Indian, not all Americans are white. If people wanna keep trolling or being ignorant, then that's on whatever game people wanna play lmao

Now, I don't want to make that seem like he grew up looked as a "white person" or has the same cultural background as a white american. Just cause they are white, doesn't mean they have the same cultural background, which is where "ethnicity" comes into play, which in this case is Mexican. He is white but he is of some sort of Hispanic descent, which is Mexican. The same way a Mexican's culture isn't the same as a Dominican's culture even tho they are both "Hispanics", their races can also and usually are different because we usually see Mexicans resemble either white or Native or a mix of the 2 while Dominican's we usually see them as Afro or Native or some sort of combo with white thrown in. Just a quick example of different races, cultures and ethnicity but all "Hispanic".

Last edited by precys; 01-14-2020 at 03:26 PM..

1 month ago '07        #135
r.burgundy 
space
space
Props total: 11620 11 K  Slaps total: 2401 2 K
 Penrythejanitor said
Skeen...
How did Shotti and the next NTGB dudes not see thru this freak like he was glass? Surely they've all been living in the streets since they were kids, even I can see 69 weren't about that life, its a big surprise when a day one or blood family rolls over on you, but this dude? Nah...
Very strange, the tin foil hat wearer in me wonders if he was an agent provocateur of some kind...
They didn't look at 69 as some sort of gangsta who infiltrated the gang lol.
They looked at him as a big bag of money.
Problem was that they got greedy
+3   

1 month ago '10        #136
Kool Aid 
space
space
space
Props total: 5836 5 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 Rule 336 said
n*gga I am saying from a hood n*gga perspective. Most hood n*ggas have stupid logic
What hood u from Mr Hood n*gga?
+3   

1 month ago '17        #137
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3978 3 K  Slaps total: 845 845
 zzxxccvvbb said
Where you from?

I live in Surrey (the suburbs of Vancouver) and that is definitely our sh*t. Kids driving their parents G wagons, but still deciding to start selling dope and sh*t.

Makes 0 sense
Brooklyn. Its even worse because of the rap scene which they literally jacked from chicago smh and they dont realize how different chi is from nyc and end up throwing their life away instead of being an individual
+2   

1 month ago '05        #138
2 Pistolz 
space
space
Props total: 13463 13 K  Slaps total: 2764 2 K
Waste of life. Sometimes abortion is best but hindsight is a motherfu*ker.

Raise your sons you worthless n*ggas.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #139
kami 
space
space
Props total: 26946 26 K  Slaps total: 13984 13 K
in his 30's still on that juvenile gang sh*t. n*gga was a dummy.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #140
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15364 15 K  Slaps total: 4330 4 K
 zone3cp said
n*gga in Jersey with Quan, Chinaman......BK n*ggas sticking together I see.
Can’t believe this n*gga Chinaman still locked up.

I gotta stop believing n*ggaz talking about their coming home soon...

Edit: Boy not in Jersey, you really be acting like you know everything bro lol

They’re in Allenwood

Just look on BOP.gov

It will tell you...

Last edited by jharlem0500; 01-14-2020 at 04:43 PM..

1 month ago '10        #141
beast mode 
space
space
Props total: 3700 3 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
Haha shotti has to bend over and crack his a*s open for c.o's anytime they tell him to do so. Thats yall hero???
+1   

1 month ago '19        #142
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2584 2 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 Read1bookaweek said
funny sh is every 1 saw right thru that fake a*s rat a*s rapper lol man Charlemagne the god even told him to his face this is a persona clearly...like just an act. these new fans is soft af
+1   

1 month ago '10        #143
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 64140 64 K  Slaps total: 8596 8 K
shotti remind me of a hov line in this life forever " never let em see you frown even smile when you down" no matter what type turbulence going on around him he seems to do a good job of keeping his spirits up
+1   

1 month ago '06        #144
Lil Wayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26093 26 K  Slaps total: 10826 10 K
The guy to Shottis left looks like a gentleman & a scholar

1 month ago '11        #145
Blokka Blokka 
space
space
Props total: 5674 5 K  Slaps total: 2190 2 K
Was under investigation before 69. Would have still went down with the rest of Treyway

Clowns

1 month ago '06        #146
Lil Wayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26093 26 K  Slaps total: 10826 10 K
 Rule 336 said
Edit: You n*ggas have terrible reading comprehension.. stop quoting me.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #147
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 28304 28 K  Slaps total: 11508 11 K
 Rule 336 said
Y'all suburban n*ggas wouldn't understand. That 1 1/2 year of fame, money, and unlimited pu**y was worth the risk of 15 years to a good n*gga who came from nothing. Props to shotti

Edit: You n*ggas have terrible reading comprehension.. stop quoting me.
Smdh

U deserve all 900 slaps u bout to get

Just dumb as hell

1 month ago '17        #148
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11631 11 K  Slaps total: 2935 2 K
 Toast2the said
So now we laughing at n*ggaz that didn't fold/snitch and kept it a buck on everything they said... we laughing at n*ggaz that really honor their word as their bond??
We clowning a n*gga that let an imposter infiltrate his set and act all tough. We clowning a n*gga that acted on said imposters orders to visibly and publicly do crash dummy sh*t for clout and coins. That's not real n*gga sh*t nor is it thorough sh*t. Let a rainbow hair fu*k boi Mexican run their set then run them to prison. sh*ts embarrassing.

1 month ago '05        #149
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 7016 7 K  Slaps total: 1601 1 K
Two years of the highlife in exchange for....

1 month ago '17        #150
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11631 11 K  Slaps total: 2935 2 K
 Toast2the said
Don't matter what you think of his life decisions... he a street n*gga/goon and he saw an opportunity to make some real money legally and did it

Got a case at a point in his life when he's actually winning and didn't snitch or fold

But y'all n*ggaz wanna clown him for not folding?

Na y'all n*ggaz is the clowns only problem is yall are clowns in disguise... put your red nose on so we can see you coming
Pathetic mindset. No one is clowning dude for not snitching idiot. Everyone clowning him for getting got by a rainbow haired f*g**t for some sheckels
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
318 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+263online now  23
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
273 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Can Y’all Help me I-D this shirt Pop Smoke is rockin!?
91 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy