RIP Nipsey. sh-t still hurt me to my soul man.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '04        #26
1Yoself 
space
space
Props total: 1420 1 K  Slaps total: 779 779
Never listened to a single song he made.....ever, until after he died and that was to find out who he was.

1 month ago '17        #27
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 54921 54 K  Slaps total: 39422 39 K
 Wavie Crockett said
Still makes me spirit churn when I think about how they did Nip, about to hit a year and it still makes me sick he didnít deserve that
Shot the n*gga 10 times. fu*ked up.

1 month ago '16        #28
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7227 7 K  Slaps total: 4955 4 K
Nipsey was aight but not a legend

1 month ago '14        #29
Daptism 
space
space
space
Props total: 32439 32 K  Slaps total: 5829 5 K
 FPOT said
Another Masonic psyop executed well to keep you n*ggas glorifying and idolizing demonic minded street n*ggas and gang members which and when if you ask them an honest one will tell you the laws they follow arenít to protect yíalls dumb a*ses.

We could go deeper if yíall peep my post history bout when I told boxden bout the one guy who exposed the nipsey sh*t for what it really was before his account and anyone else account who reposted his vids got iced.

Dudes account name was jimmy something had a pic Of a detective badge as the profile pic before it got iced
Go deeper, I want to see your entire conclusion based on your reasoning. Copy and paste articles or documents if you are too lazy to type it all out.
+5   

1 month ago '19        #30
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2224 2 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 Daptism said
Go deeper, I want to see your entire conclusion based on your reasoning. Copy and paste articles or documents if you are too lazy to type it all out.
Iíll be honest and Iíve said this before Iím scared to go as deep as the one gentleman went.

Because man his vids went heavily viral because he was showing soo much legally documents proof via actual documents live phone calls w ranking police officers.

Then bam within I think 48 hrs If that itís as if he and anyone else who reposted his stuff was scrubbed off the web.

Thatís some power fam. Iím good. fu*k gangs and gangmembers. They and the kkk have the same mission statements.

1 month ago '14        #31
Daptism 
space
space
space
Props total: 32439 32 K  Slaps total: 5829 5 K
 FPOT said
I’ll be honest and I’ve said this before I’m scared to go as deep as the one gentleman went.

Because man his vids went heavily viral because he was showing soo much legally documents proof via actual documents live phone calls w ranking police officers.

Then bam within I think 48 hrs If that it’s as if he and anyone else who reposted his stuff was scrubbed off the web.

That’s some power fam. I’m good. fu*k gangs and gangmembers. They and the kkk have the same mission statements.

n*gga send me a private pm if you ain't go no nuts . You can't say I can go deeper and then say you too scared of some boogieman sh*t.
+11   

1 month ago '11        #32
April Babii 
space
space
Props total: 833 833  Slaps total: 53 53
RIP Nip
+2   

1 month ago '19        #33
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2224 2 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 Daptism said

n*gga send me a private pm if you ain't go no nuts . You can't say I can go deeper and then say you too scared of some boogieman sh*t.
Itís in my post history n*gga I ainít got time to send you no sh*t bout some yellow belly n*gga who ainít who he claim he was when his a*s told yíall thru code in many songs he had been sold his soul to the same ďcrackersĒ he supposedly talked down on in his songs ..

I got sh*t to do ion even fu*k w rap like that no more anywho Iím more on to Sade and Anita if u care go thru my post history .. it ainít a lot ion be sayin tooo much on here

1 month ago '16        #34
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26713 26 K  Slaps total: 4665 4 K
Some of you dont mourn family like this.

I fu*ked with the ngga too,but he dead and aint none gone bring him back. Get over it

1 month ago '16        #35
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26713 26 K  Slaps total: 4665 4 K
 hoodrichmali said
i agree with the first part of what you said but how you know how they mourn their family and friends?
This sh*t is corny bro. I fu*ked with his music and all but this sh*t is getting out of control
+1   

1 month ago '15        #36
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 21223 21 K  Slaps total: 2131 2 K
Victory Lap just went plat
+4   

1 month ago '18        #37
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 3384 3 K  Slaps total: 437 437
So nip didn’t have at least an album of recorded stuff laid down before he passed??

VL was at least 1-2 years old before he dropped it. He had to have a handful of songs in the cuts right ?
+1   

1 month ago '11        #38
tonio25 
space
space
Props total: 15345 15 K  Slaps total: 1766 1 K
 hoodrichmali said
i agree with the first part of what you said but how you know how they mourn their family and friends?
That wasn't necessarily for BX.

But I've watched dudes continue to post Nip but forget all about they own people that got k*lled in the same year
+1   

1 month ago '17        #39
ThatNigg22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 45324 45 K  Slaps total: 12756 12 K
 Jwardisback3rd said
So nip didnít have at least an album of recorded stuff laid down before he passed??

VL was at least 1-2 years old before he dropped it. He had to have a handful of songs in the cuts right ?
Nip was kind of a perfectionist

1 month ago '17        #40
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 4738 4 K  Slaps total: 453 453
RIP Nip Hussle Tha Great

1 month ago '08        #41
Skilly713 
space
space
space
Props total: 10219 10 K  Slaps total: 931 931
 DeadendBoy said
Real sh*t I couldnít even listen to Nip music for a while without getting down about it.
Bruh I felt the same. I started listening to Nip around the time I started listening to All-$tar (Starlito) around 07 or so and it was a breath of fresh air to my ears for both artist.

After he died I refrained from partaking in all those fake a*s threads for the most part.

Now that the smoke done cleared you see who genuinely fu*ked with his music..all those years of organic grinding to finally get the recognition you deserve just to go out cold on some bullsh*t.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #42
DeadendBoy 
space
space
Props total: 4784 4 K  Slaps total: 605 605
 Skilly713 said
Bruh I felt the same. I started listening to Nip around the time I started listening to All-$tar (Starlito) around 07 or so and it was a breath of fresh air to my ears for both artist.

After he died I refrained from partaking in all those fake a*s threads for the most part.

Now that the smoke done cleared you see who genuinely fu*ked with his music..all those years of organic grinding to finally get the recognition you deserve just to go out cold on some bullsh*t.
My n*gga definitely didnít deserve that sh*t. I think Nip death affected me more than Pac because I was kind of younger when Pac died

1 month ago '11        #43
Leekss 
space
space
Props total: 489 489  Slaps total: 108 108
 drose1985 said
You sure about that ?
I'm speaking directly about the tats shown in the pic in the video op posted

1 month ago '16        #44
Soo Special OG 
space
space
space
Props total: 23940 23 K  Slaps total: 4998 4 K
he hurt me the way he went out n*gga ran up and unloaded. stood over him and kept shootin and kicked him

not shots back nothin. nip aint have to go like that

1 month ago '15        #45
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 39266 39 K  Slaps total: 4014 4 K
 Leekss said
I'm speaking directly about the tats shown in the pic in the video op posted
You said gun violence. He got a couple gang tattoos that represent his hood. Other that its religious family or his label.

1 month ago '05        #46
Fauby 
space
space
Props total: 17657 17 K  Slaps total: 2231 2 K
The day Nip passed, it was my first time ever going to LA. I was staying in the Double Tree Hilton in Carson. I was like 20 minute drive (from what Google maps said) away at the time.

This year, my girl painted me this for XMAS. I was speechless bruh.

+1   

1 month ago '13        #47
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 44264 44 K  Slaps total: 6008 6 K
It's interesting to see who STILL acts confused about nips impact and his potential. But those are the people who aren't supposed to get it tho, so it's cool. Rip to the legend
+1   

1 month ago '07        #48
BLE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6955 6 K  Slaps total: 1985 1 K

1 month ago '18        #49
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 3384 3 K  Slaps total: 437 437
 ThatNigg22 said
Nip was kind of a perfectionist
Yea but he literally went 2-3 years from when he finished VL to when he died with no tracks he kept for himself

I just can’t believe that even if he was

1 month ago '06        #50
authenic 
space
space
Props total: 3535 3 K  Slaps total: 1008 1 K
n*ggas outta line how they came through shot em in face left his brains blue...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+396online now  33
Dwyane Wadeís Ex-Wife filed lawsuit on Gabrielle Union for her LGTBQ influ..
430 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+601online now  26
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
304 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Quaden: Massive Outpouring of Support Builds as Celebrities, ..
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  8
Breaking: Lakers are waiving DMC
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy