Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '15        #1
5734 page views
29 comments

bourne1978 
space
space
Props total: 9292 9 K  Slaps total: 12363 12 K
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers

What is the largest amount of money you actually straight up found?

I found a $50 dollar bill in a shopping center (Fairlane Town Center) parking lot a long time ago when I was out job hunting. To this day, that is the largest amount of cash I found.
+3   

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5612 5 K  Slaps total: 578 578
years ago i was walking downtown in palm beach, and i seen a mexican guy squatting doing landscape work, and about 1 to 2 feet away behind him was a hundred dollar bill. its strongly possible the 100 dollar bill fell out of his back pocket, i have no idea.

n*gga behind me was like, look like thats yours now as he seen me swoop down and grab whats mines

as i walked back to my car, i wanted to go back to the mexican guy and asked him if he lost some money, but i didnt want to know the answer at the same time
+5   

1 month ago '17        #3
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 2435 2 K  Slaps total: 236 236
560$ in a td bank envelope, dropping my man off at community college I pulled in a parking spot to roll up before I left, opened the door to dump the Dutch guts and it was a bank envelope right there on the ground next to the car beside me..I picked that sh*t up and pulled off, finished rolling while I was driving
+16   

1 month ago '15        #4
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 12546 12 K  Slaps total: 3436 3 K
Once found $950 walking to my mailbox in my old apartment complex in VA, Someones rent turned into mine..
+6   

1 month ago '15        #5
se15tips 
space
space
space
Props total: 9776 9 K  Slaps total: 518 518
20 is the most I ever found

300 the most i ever lost
+5   

1 month ago '18        #6
TheLuminousOne 
space
space
Props total: 3793 3 K  Slaps total: 219 219
$400 plus sum.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #7
216atlran 
space
space
Props total: 6195 6 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
An old co worker who I literally caught talking behind my back dropped 100 in front of me. Kept it & my car acted up the next day & it was 90 bucks to fix. Good sh*t for me all the way around.
+8   

1 month ago '06        #8
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
space
space
Props total: 52027 52 K  Slaps total: 7717 7 K
the brokeness that eminates from this thread is hilarious..

i've found buckoo loot before but i return it always and it's usually not hard to discern what happened.. .

once found a wallet with well over 2 grand stuffed in it in front of a bowling alley... went in and walked around looking for the person whose ID was inside it and when i found him he almost started weeping... tried to peel me some benjamins for my trouble, wouldn't let him..

another time i was in a stabucks in the city, next to a hotel i was staying at... it was a tiny one and this African cat had put his wallet down while his order got called... he dipped with both hands full and forgot his wallet... i peeped the whole thing.. in my mind i was like, "he's gonna forget that fu*king wallet"... I grabbed it and chased him down to the parking garage... he has a smile a mile wide when i handed it to him...

another time i had a situation where i also was in the vicinity of a bank and found one of the nearby bank's envelopes stuffed with recently withdrawn cash laying on the floor on the side area of the bank where people walk to their cars... Promptly took it inside and told them to figure out who just withdrew that amount.. the teller said she was the one who had just helped the person---an older lady that was going to go buy a car for a family member---and that she would call her immediately.
+30   

1 month ago '14        #9
PushaB90 
space
space
Props total: 2683 2 K  Slaps total: 360 360
 RAZAH CUTS said

i've found buckoo loot before but i return it always and it's usually not hard to discern what happened.. .

once found a wallet with well over 2 grand stuffed in it in front of a bowling alley... went in and walked around looking for the person whose ID was inside it and when i found him he almost started weeping... tried to peel me some benjamins for my trouble, wouldn't let him..

another time i was in a stabucks in the city, next to a hotel i was staying at... it was a tiny one and this African cat had put his wallet down while his order got called... he dipped with both hands full and forgot his wallet... i peeped the whole thing.. in my mind i was like, "he's gonna forget that fu*king wallet"... I grabbed it and chased him down to the parking garage... he has a smile a mile wide when i handed it to him...

another time i had a situation where i also was in the vicinity of a bank and found one of the nearby bank's envelopes stuffed with recently withdrawn cash laying on the floor on the side area of the bank where people walk to their cars... Promptly took it inside and told them to figure out who just withdrew that amount.. the teller said she was the one who had just helped the person---an older lady that was going to go buy a car for a family member---and that she would call her immediately.
Word I was working with my father and we found a lady's purse with 1800$ in there an we found her address from her Id in the purse an pulled up To the address with it an she was a single mother with 3 little children an she was crying an thanking us like crazy tried to slide us both a 20 but we politely denied the advance. It honestly felt better to give the purse an money back then it did when we found it lying in the parking Lot.
+24   

1 month ago '18        #10
Blaffy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 68710 68 K  Slaps total: 6370 6 K
Call me a bi*ch

Found a THICK envelope outside my house with a couple of hundredsssss in it. Did not take it, found out later belong to the neighbors across from me. Cops be there sometimes 6am (during those times) they kick a Feins or two out that house (during those times). Times have "changed" but I ain't touch it.
+2   

1 month ago '08        #11
YOURKINGB4EVER 
space
space
Props total: 17215 17 K  Slaps total: 642 642
 RAZAH CUTS said

You're a good dude
+11   

1 month ago '07        #12
Sincere730 
space
space
Props total: 21580 21 K  Slaps total: 2946 2 K
Found $200 walkin outta LA Fitness couple months back

Scooped it like a forced fumble

Last edited by Sincere730; 01-16-2020 at 09:39 AM..
+11   

1 month ago '16        #13
Humblegold 
space
space
Props total: 6405 6 K  Slaps total: 1689 1 K
Found over a hundred dollars on the kitchen floor at a house party where everyone was shrooming or rolling

1 month ago '06        #14
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
space
space
Props total: 52027 52 K  Slaps total: 7717 7 K
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
You're a good dude
I mean, i'll happily steal from corporations all day long... they are covered... and they take advantage of all of us.. but regular a*s people man? Nah, never was me.. people work too fu*king hard for money now and to just fu*king lose it is heartbreaking,,,
+15   

1 month ago '10        #15
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5612 5 K  Slaps total: 578 578
oh we posting money we aint keep also ?

1st one, i was at the atm at winn dixie, and there was a woman in front of me that was having a hard time with the atm, and she just gave up and walked away. when i walked up, it spit out her money, i didnt count it but it had to be anywhere between 100-300 dollars, ran after and gave her money

was at sonics, and had to take a piss, walked into the mens bathroom and there was a dragon ball z wallet on the toilet paper dispenser, it had 600 dollars in it, and the n*gga drivers license and everything. i was about to take the money and throw the wallet in a mailbox, but i went to the cashier and asked if she knew so and so.

she says yes, he works here, and he is around the corner

found the jackass and he gave me a 10 dollars finders fee

3rd one, years ago i had a wallet full of cash and i was walking upstairs to some girls apartment. about 5-10 minutes i realized i forgot something in my car, and i walked downstairs and there was my wallet, full of cash, and got saved me that day, nobody found it first.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #16
JacobWatch 
space
space
Props total: 18792 18 K  Slaps total: 1385 1 K
My high was a $50 bill

Then bumped up to finding a $100 bill in the rain.

The funniest part about finding money is you always start looking around as if there’s more on the floor somewhere.

To dudes point above tho I found a wallet once sh*t had no name inside, nobody was anywhere to be found.

It had $100 and a bunch of bullsh*t In it so I went through the papers and I found a vape store card, and there was a vape shop on the block so I returned it to the dude he was shocked he even lost it

I know what it’s like to lose your sh*t and have to go through that process so I did the right thing

But the sh*t that kicked in afterwards was there was a lottery ticket in there as well, I should’ve scanned it for how much it was worth before returning it

$100 ain’t sh*t but for $1000+ I would cashed out and threw that wallet off a fu*king bridge

+4   

1 month ago '17        #17
JacobWatch 
space
space
Props total: 18792 18 K  Slaps total: 1385 1 K
Another time I lost my own wallet, the only cash in it was an all blue $20 bill I had for years that got dyed in the wash for good luck

I go back to where I lost my wallet and nobody seen it

I go home cancel all my cards, as soon as I hang up my doorbell rings and it’s some random dude with my wallet

I gave him cash and bud for his troubles but comes to find out this n*gga broke the blue $20 and there was just a $10 in there

+2   

1 month ago '17        #18
LurkinSince2012 
space
space
Props total: 3866 3 K  Slaps total: 303 303
I was working at FSU and found about 60-80 dollars (forgot it was a while back) in a coach clip lying on the ground (it was at the civic center). I let the receptionist at my job know in case the dude came back and after a week nothin so I went ahead and kept it. Still got the clip.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #19
swizzie36 
space
space
space
Props total: 1106 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
125. Two crack enthusiasts had their eyes on the money before I saw it.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #20
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17067 17 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 RAZAH CUTS said

I love the way you spun this thread. I would rather hear stories like these. Restore my faith in the world.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #21
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
Props total: 5284 5 K  Slaps total: 718 718
If there's an address, ID etc I'll always return the money. Don't care if it's 10k. I see 10 racks on the floor though no address etc I ain't returning sh*t.
If your name aint on it even if it's highly plausible you dropped the money it's not a certainty. You might be playing me and I'd be playing myself out some damn money. For all you know that money could have drifted and dropped next to somebody and they gone pretend it's theirs.
I'd have to see that sh*t literally drop out your pockets or something to return it back.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #22
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
Props total: 11352 11 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
As a youngster in Chi...I found a brown baggie wrapped in rubber bands one day...just walking home from school.

I picked it up and took it up to my pj building. Had to take the stairs cause the elevator was for getting shanked, r*ped, etc.

Them joker's that controlled my building was cool with moms though, so it was all daps and " was up lil man ", as I ran up. Got to my spot and told moms what I found. She opened it up...there was a couple thousand in there. I felt like I was doing some grown man ish that day.

I was like...awwww yeah..." can you buy me that Nintendo now...or maybe that Gameboy "?! I wanted one so bad. Never had played one but the commercials were lit.

Mom's had other plans though. I knew that when that belt came out. I got that a*s whooping for picking up drug money and bringing that danger in the house. She wrapped it back up and took it downstairs to some of the cats watching our gate. That was the end of that.

Last edited by Thegreatiandi; 01-12-2020 at 09:49 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '17        #23
Deeinc 
space
space
space
Props total: 300 300  Slaps total: 79 79
 RAZAH CUTS said

Integrity...wish more people had it. Respect
+2   

1 month ago '04        #24
ROD 
space
space
Props total: 33514 33 K  Slaps total: 670 670
During my freshman year of college I bought a maxima off this old couple. I originally told them I know it’s an old car so if there are any issues please let me know so I can make a plan on how much I need to spend before my semester starts. They were like nothing is wrong with it - you shouldn’t have to spend nothing on it besides oil changes ....... ; it had a few issues that they never told me about. - had to spend about $250 to get it fix. When I got the car back ; something told me to put my hands behind the glove compartment ... I’m glad I did cuz it was a while mail envelop with $850. At first I thought about calling the couple to tell them but then I was like fu*k that they should have me told me about the small minor issues on the car.

Last edited by ROD; 01-12-2020 at 09:06 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '10        #25
eightytyson06 
space
space
Props total: 14641 14 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
Found like 300 dollars in the corner while at a sigma party didnt want to go but was geeked when I saw that cash someone was hot I know it.

Told dude who brought me im and gave him 100 I think.

Last edited by eightytyson06; 01-12-2020 at 09:27 AM..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  15
Deontay Wilder says his legs were weakened by his 45-pound costume he w..
263 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside what do you really think of the telsa model 3. honest opinions only
49 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  14
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Feb 24 - Bernie Sanders unveils plan for universal childcare