Passive Income Is What You Need

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
25 comments @wild'ish

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section guap

2 months ago '15        #26
jayande 
space
space
space
Props total: 2089 2 K  Slaps total: 82 82
I'm a landlord and own a few rental properties. Real Estate IMO is the GOAT source of passive income. It has changed my family's life. We (me and wife) are at the point where all of our monthly expenses are paid for by rental income. I'm talking about the mortgage on our primary residence, utilities and other expenses paid for by our rental income stream. We essentially live in a nice, safe, quiet neighborhood without using our own labor to do it. Managing the properties accordingly and tenant risk a*sessment (ability to pay consistently) is key. That's where you actually make your money. In management and tenant risk a*sessment. We have another property currently under contract in my area. If you can get into it, it's a Great business to get into if you learn how to do it right. We've developed our own process through the mistakes we've made over the years and doing lots of reading about other landlords and what they've experienced. Also we don't flip houses. We buy and hold for long term income streams. Really look into real estate as source for passive income. Do your research, then do some more research lol, f*ght back your fears and dive in. There's no being half in, in real estate. Just my 3 cents lol.
+52   

2 months ago '14        #27
tygamann1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19105 19 K  Slaps total: 8967 8 K
Make a smooth 30k a year off one investment alone
+11   

2 months ago '16        #28
Fastrap87 
space
space
Props total: 1220 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
side hustles >>>>>
if you have a pickup truck you can make 800 dollars extra a month to pick up trash from apartment doorsteps 2 hours a night.

doordash,ubereats,grubhub,postmates also nets me an extra 800-900 dollars a month in extra bread.

if youre knowledgeable on computers and their parts,building and selling pcs on ebay,reddit,faebook marketplace,craigslists etc is another good hustle to have.

and yes selling weed is never not a option,just be smart about it and never dive all the way in the game until its legal..
+17   

2 months ago '16        #29
Fastrap87 
space
space
Props total: 1220 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 jayande said
I'm a landlord and own a few rental properties. Real Estate IMO is the GOAT source of passive income. It has changed my family's life. We (me and wife) are at the point where all of our monthly expenses are paid for by rental income. I'm talking about the mortgage on our primary residence, utilities and other expenses paid for by our rental income stream. We essentially live in a nice, safe, quiet neighborhood without using our own labor to do it. Managing the properties accordingly and tenant risk a*sessment (ability to pay consistently) is key. That's where you actually make your money. In management and tenant risk a*sessment. We have another property currently under contract in my area. If you can get into it, it's a Great business to get into if you learn how to do it right. We've developed our own process through the mistakes we've made over the years and doing lots of reading about other landlords and what they've experienced. Also we don't flip houses. We buy and hold for long term income streams. Really look into real estate as source for passive income. Do your research, then do some more research lol, f*ght back your fears and dive in. There's no being half in, in real estate. Just my 3 cents lol.

how much did you/yall start off with to initially get started? My girl and I have about 100,000K total on hand
+8   

2 months ago '10        #30
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5612 5 K  Slaps total: 578 578
 Signor said
So no one is going to say any specifics
my income isnt "passive", i could make it more passive, but i would be losing to much money, i cant really speak for everyone else in this thread. this is how i spent my saturday afternoon and sunday morning, buying .99 cent tools that sell for 108 on amazon

+53   

2 months ago '12        #31
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 9519 9 K  Slaps total: 647 647
I have 2 jobs, both full time & part time which involve working with kids. The extra money is good but I'm always down to make more.

I'm thinking about getting into stocks & cryptocurrency

Keep dropping these gems. Let's keep this thread going
+8   

2 months ago '18        #32
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 31507 31 K  Slaps total: 3459 3 K
 bunun said
my income isnt "passive", i could make it passive, but i would be losing to much money, this is how i spent my saturday afternoon and sunday morning

how are you getting all those power tools for that cheap
+14   

2 months ago '10        #33
space
space

+22   

2 months ago '10        #34
space
space
 Signor said
how are you getting all those power tools for that cheap
lowes fu*ked up, and marked them for .99 cent, or maybe it was intentional, i dont know what goes on behind the scenes.

once i found out, dropped everything i was doing, fired up brickseek and went to every store that had more than 4 in my area
+35   

2 months ago '17        #35
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11633 11 K  Slaps total: 2937 2 K
 Mental Illness said
y'all broke boys need better jobs, fu*k passive income
I made almost 100k last year at 29 and I'm still desperate for passive income you fu*k boi. Funny you used Romney to troll. As a founder of Bain Capital he'll receive dividends from them (passive income) for the rest of his life, despite not having worked there for decades.

You have no hustle in you, perfectly happy working a 9-5 till you die smh.
+24   

2 months ago '18        #36
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 31507 31 K  Slaps total: 3459 3 K
 bunun said
lowes fu*ked up, and marked them for .99 cent, or maybe it was intentional, i dont know what goes on behind the scenes.

once i found out, dropped everything i was doing, fired up brickseek and went to every store that had more than 4 in my area
do you mind sharing how you even found that or you just randomly walked in and seen that and took advantage
+17   

2 months ago '17        #37
LurkinSince2012 
space
space
Props total: 3866 3 K  Slaps total: 303 303
 jayande said
That’s what’s up bruh! This why I fu*ks with bx. How did you go about acquiring your first property?
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '19        #38
Mental Illness 
space
space
space
Props total: 4893 4 K  Slaps total: 6017 6 K
 Pythagoras said
I made almost 100k last year at 29 and I'm still desperate for passive income you fu*k boi. Funny you used Romney to troll. As a founder of Bain Capital he'll receive dividends from them (passive income) for the rest of his life, despite not having worked there for decades.

You have no hustle in you, perfectly happy working a 9-5 till you die smh.
you're projecting

you would cross the street if you seen me in person but online you calling me a "fu*k boi"

100k is laughable, and the fact that you're bragging about it tells me a lot about you

fu*k passive income

2 months ago '18        #39
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 17557 17 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K
 bunun said
my income isnt "passive", i could make it more passive, but i would be losing to much money, i cant really speak for everyone else in this thread. this is how i spent my saturday afternoon and sunday morning, buying .99 cent tools that sell for 108 on amazon

How do you find tools at that price? Do you use and app or website?
+10   

2 months ago '04        #40
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 5023 5 K  Slaps total: 575 575
subbed
+2   

2 months ago '17        #41
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11633 11 K  Slaps total: 2937 2 K
 Mental Illness said
you're projecting

you would cross the street if you seen me in person but online you calling me a "fu*k boi"

100k is laughable, and the fact that you're bragging about it tells me a lot about you

fu*k passive income
Nah you a troll tryna sh*t on ppl who wanna do better with their lives, it's pathetic. What do you do and how much money do you make? And can you prove your earnings with a pay stub/bank statement? Cuz otherwise you just a pathetic troll selling lies. Btw, I wasn't bragging. But I'm far from broke. Alot of ppl tryna get passive income are far from broke, it's the smart way of tryna earn.
+5   

2 months ago '10        #42
space
space
 Signor said
do you mind sharing how you even found that or you just randomly walked in and seen that and took advantage
im in 3 private reseller chat rooms, that are constantly posting deals to look out for, and several of the people in those chatrooms are in facebook/instagram groups where other people post deals as well, so i have a wide net of people just sifting thru stuff that can make us all money.

so someone gave me the heads up, i verified what stores had the tools for .99 cents using a site called brickseek (some odd reason lowes.com was still showing full price) and i was off to the races
+22   

2 months ago '04        #43
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 30681 30 K  Slaps total: 4072 4 K
 jharlem0500 said
Bro I literally tried to reach out to you to do some big business.

You seemed too busy for the kid, but all good
I’ll just leave it at that.
You haven't reached out to me because I've been on a little vacation
Maybe you spoke to an employee?

2 months ago '17        #44
KobeThompson 
space
space
Props total: 14478 14 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
 jayande said
I currently own my condo and I'm eventually going to look into renting it out. What % is the property management company charging you? a*suming you are using one.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #45
eightytyson06 
space
space
Props total: 14641 14 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 bunun said

Ayy brah put me on or something lol
+4   

2 months ago '16        #46
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14410 14 K  Slaps total: 2176 2 K
 bunun said

That is a crazy fu*kin profit margin
+13   

2 months ago '15        #47
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15364 15 K  Slaps total: 4330 4 K
 Tastemaker331 said
You haven't reached out to me because I've been on a little vacation
Maybe you spoke to an employee?
Sure I did.

I sent you a PM. True enough, you replied with your number.

But in a very rude way.

“leave a message and I’ll get back to you when I can”.

No way to build with a brother imo
+3   

2 months ago '11        #48
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5891 5 K  Slaps total: 1727 1 K
 Mental Illness said
I have had it with you fu*king liars

send me 100 bucks right now

talking about 100k is laughable you should be able to send me even 1k just for the flex on BX

ill post the receipts, you on the clock
+11   

2 months ago '17        #49
KobeThompson 
space
space
Props total: 14478 14 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
 bunun said

Yeah you have to catch deals and buy up the product. Alot of deals can be found online. Buy-Sell repeat.

I would start with things you find interesting then research.
First thing I started flipping was basketball shorts.

Last edited by KobeThompson; 01-08-2020 at 08:26 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '10        #50
eightytyson06 
space
space
Props total: 14641 14 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 bunun said

Ayy brah put me on or something lol

Edit: oh a price error yeah I came up on those too

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  21
Video inside Boosie stressed out having a shell shock moment from prison s*x
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  20
Deontay Wilder says his legs were weakened by his 45-pound costume he w..
263 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  10
Feb 24 - Bernie Sanders unveils plan for universal childcare
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Greatest rapper by year since 94