Passive Income Is What You Need

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section guap

2 months ago '04        #1
20386 page views
283 comments

Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 30678 30 K  Slaps total: 4072 4 K
Passive Income Is What You Need

Passive income is money made when you are not actively working. It's the best way to build your wealth, as you have no time constraints on when you earn.

Whether you earn it through your business (e-commerce for instance) or investments (rental properties is a good example), you need a passive income stream if you want to be financially free.

Warren Buffett said it best. “If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”

The internet has made it easier than ever to set up a passive income stream. People are able to purchase goods, any time of the day, any day of the week by simply using their CPU or phone. Sites such as Shopify, Amazon and Ebay give you the means to show what you have, and sell it. Sites such as Instagram, Twitter and Youtube make it possible to advertise what your products or services. Companies such as Paypal, Cash and Stripe make it possible for people to pay you money.

For some reason, you have people out there who say that passive income doesn't exist. Usually because they don't have the brains or dollars to set up a stream for themselves. Im going to put it like this.....

Today, I went OfficeMax to get some printing done, and wound up making some extra purchases. Afterwards I went to go eat at an Asian restaurant. I spent about $140 in total, using my Paypal business debit. By the time I got home, the money that I spent was back in my account, plus a little more, since a few customers had made purchases on my website.

That's what passive income can do for your financial life...

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 01-07-2020 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: Grammar
+171   

best
worst
283 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
LikeABoss38701 
space
space
Props total: 2768 2 K  Slaps total: 338 338
Interesting topics... share some of the things you do first hand... Like starter advice...

Like with me... I started a Teespring account (tshirt design company) & I just upload my designs.. & let the company sell it. I get back half the profit, which is a win considering the lil time & effort I put forth.

Another is EBay... I have old suits, devices I post.. & someone some where likely will buy...

Keep the passive income ideas coming, we good on Warren Buffet quotes bro.. give out them action plans!
+121   

2 months ago '18        #3
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1768 1 K  Slaps total: 67 67
Your boi over here in the UK doing Airbnb whilst moving back to folks crib. Over 12,000 plus made in 2.5 years.

Along with working 2 jobs it's a good little earner. Bit of work involved with cleaning etc but we'll worth it.

Always on the look out for more passive income ideas with little to work involved lol.

Any of your business minded brahs got any ideas please share.
+47   

2 months ago '04        #4
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 30678 30 K  Slaps total: 4072 4 K
 LikeABoss38701 said
Interesting topics... share some of the things you do first hand... Like starter advice...

Like with me... I started a Teespring account (tshirt design company) & I just upload my designs.. & let the company sell it. I get back half the profit, which is a win considering the lil time & effort I put forth.

Another is EBay... I have old suits, devices I post.. & someone some where likely will buy...

Keep the passive income ideas coming, we good on Warren Buffet quotes bro.. give out them action plans!
 dinono10 said
Your boi over here in the UK doing Airbnb whilst moving back to folks crib. Over 12,000 plus made in 2.5 years.

Along with working 2 jobs it's a good little earner. Bit of work involved with cleaning etc but we'll worth it.

Always on the look out for more passive income ideas with little to work involved lol.

Any of your business minded brahs got any ideas please share.
I don't know what an action plan is :X

But yeah....
I'm a firm believer in consumables. Products that are purchased and used up. Selling a consumable on a 24/7 sales channel is the best type of passive income IMO. Once someone uses up your product, and they like it, they come back and purchase again, and they don’t have to wait for business hours to come buy it.

If you're selling something like a t-shirt, and your products are fire, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a repeat sale from a happy customer. But if you sell a supplement that works, or a piece of fruit that tastes really good, if your customer likes your product, you will get money repeatedly, because they have to come back to you to get more. This is why drug dealers make so much money.

By now, most of you guys know I am in the dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industry. I'm always looking to find new customers (marketing), but when it comes down to it, I will always be able to have a steady stream of money coming in from satisfied customers, because they need to come back and buy more once their supply is out.

There are many forms of consumables. Food, drink, drugs (retail and otherwise), chemicals (oils, paints, etc.). The thing is, there has to be some form of mastery or specialization to get into the arena. Whether you grow your food on a farm, or produce your supplements in a facility. For the most part, you're not going to be able to strike gold by drop shipping or chilling behind the PC. You have to get educated, and find out how to put things together. Or strike up a relationship with a producer

With that being said, consumables aren't the only form of passive income. There's real estate, stocks, non-consumable products. Hopefully some of the BX fam can help shed light on these areas

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 01-07-2020 at 03:57 PM..
+61   

2 months ago '13        #5
wrecklessvlee 
space
space
space
Props total: 630 630  Slaps total: 116 116
It's funny u say that but it's way more complicated than just letting it build. n*ggas will chip away if you not paying attention plus it's more to being in control of sh*t than letting it just grow. Fear and integrity is the only way you can get there. I'm a business owner and I'm stress beyond my limits I'd rather work and get paid than be in control of how ppl are paid. My workers are constantly trying me and I have to really get ignorant with they a*s to get them to act right. I tell them all the time I'll shoot they a*s if they ever try me.
+48   

2 months ago '17        #6
Yahurdme 
space
space
space
Props total: 849 849  Slaps total: 75 75
 Tastemaker331 said

But yeah....
I'm a firm believer in consumables. Products that are purchased and used up. Selling a consumable on a 24/7 sales channel is the best type of passive income IMO. Once someone uses up your product, and they like it, they come back and purchase again, and they donít have to wait for business hours to come buy it.

If you're selling something like a t-shirt, and your products are fire, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a repeat sale from a happy customer. But if you sell a supplement that works, or a piece of fruit that tastes really good, if your customer likes your product, you will get money repeatedly, because they have to come back to you to get more. This is why drug dealers make so much money.

By now, most of you guys know I am in the dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industry. I'm always looking to find new customers (marketing), but when it comes down to it, I will always be able to have a steady stream of money coming in from satisfied customers, because they need to come back and buy more once their supply is out.

There are many forms of consumables. Food, drink, drugs (retail and otherwise), chemicals (oils, paints, etc.). The thing is, there has to be some form of mastery or specialization to get into the arena. Whether you grow your food on a farm, or produce your supplements in a facility. For the most part, you're not going to be able to strike gold by drop shipping or chilling behind the PC. You have to get educated, and find out how to put things together. Or strike up a relationship with a producer

With that being said, consumables aren't the only form of passive income. There's real estate, stocks, non-consumable products. Hopefully some of the BX fam can help shed light on these areas
Wow, imaging developing
and securing a patent on
a consumable product
that's in greater demand
as toilet paper...?!
Try weathering that brain-
storm.
+11   

2 months ago '12        #7
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 32154 32 K  Slaps total: 2707 2 K
I’ve been trying to find a niche myself, I work full time but something inside me just is telling me I’m not meant to be working for someone else and It’s time for me to run my own business or hustle...haven’t found the right thing yet
+90   

2 months ago '15        #8
Villain 
space
space
Props total: 18526 18 K  Slaps total: 2773 2 K
Learning the art of copywriting while in the navy in my free time.

If you know how to turn words into dollar signs, you'll never go hungry.

+32   

2 months ago '07        #9
Gunner 
space
space
Props total: 1183 1 K  Slaps total: 43 43
 Villain said
Learning the art of copywriting while in the navy in my free time.

If you know how to turn words into dollar signs, you'll never go hungry.

I totally agree fam. I have been learning copywriting myself for the past year myself and I'm about to crank up my blog and monetize it with affiliates marketing products. You dont create the product. You just promote and get a commission. There are affiliate programs for everything. 95% of bloggers and youtubers go this route. Low cost to start. Get commissions and reinvest.

I have done many things and what I have learned is that they all work. If you have laptop and smartphone then you can make money online, especially with Social Media.

The key is to pick something that interests you and commit a year. Whatever you choose, you will be better than 95% of the population. Just dont give up.

I have been an online/digital marketer for two years and have spent thousands on learning through trial and error. There are no get rich quick schemes. I can work from anywhere in the world.

This site that we are on right generates hundreds of thousands a year. Well you can start your own blog or site and then hire virtual a*sistants to post clickbait, polarizing and racists threads about hip hop, conspiracy theories, trannies and everything under the sun just like this one. Traffic is the key period.

The more traffic and engagement to your site or any means that advertisers are reaching more and more people which = $$$ at the end of the day. That's what it is now and that's what it will always be. Learn to code and sales or hire somebody.

Its possible for everyone to become financially independent online within a year, but the majority are sheep and distracted so they dont know what's going on. There is a matrix in the real world and online too. I always tell people to crank up a YouTube and vlog about your passions/hobby whether its health, wealth, travel or whatever. People with similar interests will follow you and it will open up networking opportunities. You can also start the monetize with merchandise, coaching, consulting, sponsorships, and much more. Personal branding mean influence and the more influence you have, the more leverage you have.

Its exactly what I'm doing now: Alejandro Abroad on youtube. I just watched others and followed their blueprint. Two channels that I follow are Roberto Blake and Sean Cannel/Think Media. They will give you all the game. There are tons of great channels but I suggest to pick a couple. Document your journey and then teach to other. Its 2020 BX, time to wake and get to the bread.

Any and everything can be learned by Google and YouTube

Last edited by Gunner; 01-08-2020 at 06:58 PM..
+37   

2 months ago '17        #10
Pacho Herrera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12389 12 K  Slaps total: 9405 9 K
I started out selling weed and pills years ago
Now I got 4 guys working under me selling I supply cheap they sell
I got a good connect on pills directly from dude with the pressing machine
I get paid to do nothing in a sense but supply them
Although my profits are down compared to me hustling myself pushing it I’m stress free and work a full time legal job
I make anywhere from 5000-10000 monthly profits I could do more if I push but I’m content low risk keeping the same circle
It’s not much but I also work a job making 80k which I stack all my money and keep my expenses to only 3000 out the cash I make monthly

My condo paid for car paid for so I ain’t paying no rent or mortgage

2 months ago '06        #11
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 15984 15 K  Slaps total: 1586 1 K
I learned this in 09, started a publishing company. Fast forward 11 years getting back into actually making the music.

I got on this train of thought by thinking how do I get this lady I was chasing and how can I just travel stay home and do basically nothing but be with her and that's why I did all that sh*t.

Has the ambition but not the skill I think I got the skill now or at least it's getting better, but there's so much barriers to entry even if your sh*t is fire they don't want to let no new blood in. Let God help me.
+10   

2 months ago '15        #12
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17064 17 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 LikeABoss38701 said

Facts
+2   

2 months ago '09        #13
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 115895 115 K  Slaps total: 25713 25 K
subs for later
+2   

2 months ago '17        #14
KobeThompson 
space
space
Props total: 14478 14 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
Great thread. .

I make a good amount each year on ebay. It has become harder to sell on ebay since they opened it up to China, and Amazon is too strict when it comes to sellers. I only sell things that I make over 100% profit from and try to avoid seasonal items. If I do sell seasonal items I try to pair it with other items in opposing seasons so I'm bringing in sales yearly.

Hardest part about being a seller on ebay is getting your rating up. I buy a lot of stuff on there so I have one account that I sell and buy. To build positive feedback you can always buy small cheap items. Then email the seller to give you a positive feedback after you pay.

The key is to find something not being sold for dirt cheap by Chinese sellers that you can get for whoelsale or sell what they are offering at the same price but promote it as a product thats ships from the USA.

To give you an example, a hot product right now is those massage guns. The seller below is probably making a profit of only about $10 a unit once ebay and paypal extorts him. About 6 months ago the cheapest massage gun on ebay was around $60. Too much competition now.

Women's leggings are another easy to sell popular item. Right now anything tied to working out is extremely popular. Pull up bars, ab wheels etc. Focus on things that are easy to package and ship.

Last edited by KobeThompson; 01-08-2020 at 06:53 AM..
+25   

2 months ago '17        #15
space
space
Props total: 6575 6 K  Slaps total: 2174 2 K
Easier said than done but it can be accomplished.
+10   

2 months ago '10        #16
eightytyson06 
space
space
Props total: 14640 14 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
Man I'm looking at a few areas

Mobile notary
Wholesaling real estate
Ebay used book flipping

I've been watching earn your leisure and they out me on a lot of free game. Just need to get some bread to start something up

Last edited by eightytyson06; 01-08-2020 at 08:35 AM..
+20   

2 months ago '07        #17
Adam Is BeTTeR 
space
space
Props total: 6241 6 K  Slaps total: 870 870
There’s something called dropshipping and I always thought about doing it, but it seemed unethical so I never went through with it. You guys can look that up for yourselves if you’re interested in learning more about it.

I just switched careers recently to a developer, once I get more exp I’m planning on creating a YouTube channel to teach beginners and I’ll open up a Udemy account to teach on there too.
+18   

2 months ago '14        #18
BigJino 
space
space
Props total: 464 464  Slaps total: 17 17
If any of y’all follow the 360 wave community Poppy Blasted (prolly the 2nd most popular waver after 360 Jeezy) sells his own pomade that he makes himself in house and sells on his website. It has probably become the most popular wave hair product you can’t buy in stores. You can see a clear difference in his quality of life if you’ve been following for a while. He sells them for like $30 a pop and they’re selling like hotcakes.
+19   

2 months ago '19        #19
drnarcisse 
space
space
Props total: 2784 2 K  Slaps total: 373 373
sell dope on the side to like 4-5 regular customers that work in offices while you keep your job. the professional clean cut type.
stash 50k-70k 12 months later and put that money down on a triplex or duplex.

nah im kidding. buy and sell online while beeing skillfull in seo
+11   

2 months ago '18        #20
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 31403 31 K  Slaps total: 3451 3 K
So no one is going to say any specifics
+23   

2 months ago '18        #21
S-Class 
space
space
Props total: 21975 21 K  Slaps total: 2410 2 K
 mars15 said
Iíve been trying to find a niche myself, I work full time but something inside me just is telling me Iím not meant to be working for someone else and Itís time for me to run my own business or hustle...havenít found the right thing yet
Same here
+3   

2 months ago '19        #22
Mental Illness 
space
space
space
Props total: 4881 4 K  Slaps total: 5867 5 K
y'all broke boys need better jobs, fu*k passive income

2 months ago '15        #23
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15363 15 K  Slaps total: 4330 4 K
 Tastemaker331 said

But yeah....
I'm a firm believer in consumables. Products that are purchased and used up. Selling a consumable on a 24/7 sales channel is the best type of passive income IMO. Once someone uses up your product, and they like it, they come back and purchase again, and they donít have to wait for business hours to come buy it.

Bro I literally tried to reach out to you to do some big business.

You seemed too busy for the kid, but all good
Iíll just leave it at that.

2 months ago '05        #24
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 14997 14 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
 Tastemaker331 said
For some reason, you have people out there who say that passive income doesn't exist. Usually because they don't have the brains or dollars to set up a stream for themselves.

Interest on a bank account is passive income. People who say it does not exist are crazy.

+13   

2 months ago '18        #25
Yanga 
space
space
space
Props total: 4225 4 K  Slaps total: 1582 1 K
 LikeABoss38701 said

There's no plan. This is all you'll get. Everybody that's trying to SELL you the idea of passive income is WORKING. I don't care how many Youtubers talk about it, they are working as well. All the Amazon, Poshmark, Mercari and Ebay sellers are working. Simply put, this emerging talk over the last 10 years about passive income is just something to sell you, whether it's website clicks, YT views, seminars, podcast or E/ books. Residual income is STILL KING.
+22   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  31
Image(s) inside Feb 24 - Former Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke beaten by inmate..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  30
ESPN is working Paul Pierce like a mule ? Was Charles Barkley right?
66 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+251online now  24
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
254 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  22
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
123 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy