Phil shows off the CPU for the Xbox Series X

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '04        #1
2212 page views
56 comments

Kognito 
space
space
Props total: 51 51  Slaps total: 7 7
Phil shows off the CPU for the Xbox Series X

visit this link https://www.thurrott.com/ .. x-series-x-cpu

+15   

best
worst
56 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10290 10 K  Slaps total: 2345 2 K
 Kognito said

+2   

2 months ago '04        #3
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 5026 5 K  Slaps total: 575 575
If he's showing it off then then that means two things.

1.Sony is about to swing for the fences and they are coming with the heat and M$ knows it.

2.Micrsoft are ready to counter punch Sony and fully talk about what the Series X can do.

can yall feel it? its that time again!
Next gen is upon us

+13   

2 months ago '06        #4
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 76130 76 K  Slaps total: 4076 4 K
ok

2 months ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 81909 81 K  Slaps total: 5045 5 K
 Ra-da-god said
If he's showing it off then then that means two things.

1.Sony is about to swing for the fences and they are coming with the heat and M$ knows it.

2.Micrsoft are ready to counter punch Sony and fully talk about what the Series X can do.

can yall feel it? its that time again!
Next gen is upon us

It's already been proven that the Series X is more powerful and more advanced than the PS5. Sony needs to drop a major announcement like Horizon Zero Dawn 2 and God of War 2 are day ine titles.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #6
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5059 5 K  Slaps total: 2170 2 K
dope!

2 months ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45390 45 K  Slaps total: 11131 11 K
How do y’all get excited behind this?

This dude coming off as another bullsh*tter day by day

2 months ago '05        #8
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9349 9 K  Slaps total: 874 874
This all they got?!? Showing off chips?!?. I can give a fu*k what’s inside it the real concern is what can it do?? What games are coming?? M$ doesn’t have no solid exclusives outside of gears halo and forza. So far Sony coming with the heymaker punch with possible backward compatibility for PS4,3,2,1 games, sequels to their top exclusives, nothing M$ got is beating that. PlayStation library deeper than a mafu*ka.

2 months ago '05        #9
Daddy Black 
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
It's already been proven that the Series X is more powerful and more advanced than the PS5. Sony needs to drop a major announcement like Horizon Zero Dawn 2 and God of War 2 are day ine titles.
Power means nothing with consoles weíve seen this before. The most powerful consoles always fell behind, ps2 over Xbox, 360 over ps3, ps4 over Xbox one. This time will be no different. Series X gonna have stupid power and be wack. Just watch.

2 months ago '12        #10
halochicken 
space
space
Props total: 491 491  Slaps total: 108 108
 Daddy Black said
This all they got?!? Showing off chips?!?. I can give a fu*k whatís inside it the real concern is what can it do?? What games are coming?? M$ doesnít have no solid exclusives outside of gears halo and forza. So far Sony coming with the heymaker punch with possible backward compatibility for PS4,3,2,1 games, sequels to their top exclusives, nothing M$ got is beating that. PlayStation library deeper than a mafu*ka.
Sort of strange for you to open with "that's all they got showing off a chip"
Not to beef or nothing but ms showed the console and the chip. Sony just did a reveal for the logo. I'm just saying.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #11
Daddy Black 
space
space
 halochicken said
Sort of strange for you to open with "that's all they got showing off a chip"
Not to beef or nothing but ms showed the console and the chip. Sony just did a reveal for the logo. I'm just saying.
Ok yea I should have opened that differently Iím sayin tho. All these hardware reveals is not gonna help them if the games ainít there.

2 months ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 81909 81 K  Slaps total: 5045 5 K
 Daddy Black said
Power means nothing with consoles weíve seen this before. The most powerful consoles always fell behind, ps2 over Xbox, 360 over ps3, ps4 over Xbox one. This time will be no different. Series X gonna have stupid power and be wack. Just watch.
But this time it's different. They're both running on a Zen 2 architecture but the Series X is running on a more advanced version where it's guaranteed to run hardware ray tracing whereas the PS5 might only be software. This might make the Series X the lead design console which will mean games will run a whole lot smoother. Plus with all of the decks the Xbox division scooped up I highly doubt they're not gonna have anything to show.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #13
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 8273 8 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
 Daddy Black said
The Xbox one was not more powerful than ps4.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #14
Daddy Black 
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
But this time it's different. They're both running on a Zen 2 architecture but the Series X is running on a more advanced version where it's guaranteed to run hardware ray tracing whereas the PS5 might only be software. This might make the Series X the lead design console which will mean games will run a whole lot smoother. Plus with all of the decks the Xbox division scooped up I highly doubt they're not gonna have anything to show.
We gonna have to see this time. Itís all about the exclusives.

2 months ago '05        #15
Daddy Black 
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
The Xbox one was not more powerful than ps4.
The original wasnít but the one s was a 4k blu Ray upgrade and the one x was double the PS4 and hardware 4k over the PS4 pro.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #16
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 8273 8 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
 Daddy Black said
The original wasnít but the one s was a 4k blu Ray upgrade and the one x was double the PS4 and hardware 4k over the PS4 pro.
My man I was just pointing out that for 4 years the most powerful console dominated the weaker console.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #17
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 Daddy Black said
Ok yea I should have opened that differently Iím sayin tho. All these hardware reveals is not gonna help them if the games ainít there.
bro thats what E3 is for, lol its only January, noway they giving all those details and then have nothing to show in June when all the world is gonna have eyes on gaming thats stupid.

CES is a tech show AMD showed the chip fam.

besides....

it's good they got the look of the console out of the way for E3, I think they should hold an intimate event right before E3 to talk hard specs and leave price and a possible Lockhart reveal for the main event then sh*t can mostly be about games like it should be.

and best believe they coming with the games, They showed hellblade 2 on purpose they want us to know what type of time they on. they covered all their bases Studios like Double Fin,e Mojang and Rare will handle the family sh*t, InXile and Relic will handle the PC heavy games while 343, Coalition and turn 10 deliver the big 3 xbox is known for then you got Undead labs and Compulsion for the more fringe games. Only the big guns are left with Ninja Theory, Obsidian, Playground and The initiative, they are coming with the heat its too much talent in those 4 studios, that's why they letting all this teaser sh*t "leak"

its coming Sony is a sure bet but I wouldn't sleep on Xbox next gen
+2   

2 months ago '04        #18
Ra-da-god 
space
space
on topic

in comparison to the other Xboxs thats a beefy chip its makes the factor of the console a little more clear now.

copper plating and a sh*t ton of transistors, this joint is going to be pushing alot of power throughout the box, strong a*s CPU
+10   

2 months ago '14        #19
UnclePhilOH16 
space
space
Props total: 8882 8 K  Slaps total: 800 800

+5   

2 months ago '04        #20
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I say we may SEE Horizon Zero Dawn this e3 with a 2021 Release but hell no to GOW 2 being a launch title, it took 5 years to make the first even though they have the engine built I wouldn't expect to see part 2 till 2022 at the earliest

2 months ago '08        #21
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20894 20 K  Slaps total: 1892 1 K
 Ra-da-god said
I say we may SEE Horizon Zero Dawn this e3 with a 2021 Release but hell no to GOW 2 being a launch title, it took 5 years to make the first even though they have the engine built I wouldn't expect to see part 2 till 2022 at the earliest
I expect a directors cut re-release

2 months ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 76552 76 K  Slaps total: 18243 18 K
 Daddy Black said
This all they got?!? Showing off chips?!?. I can give a fu*k whatís inside it the real concern is what can it do?? What games are coming?? M$ doesnít have no solid exclusives outside of gears halo and forza. So far Sony coming with the heymaker punch with possible backward compatibility for PS4,3,2,1 games, sequels to their top exclusives, nothing M$ got is beating that. PlayStation library deeper than a mafu*ka.
What
+2   

2 months ago '04        #23
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 Kewop Decam said
I expect a directors cut re-release
its possible but with M$ offering 4k/60 updates for free, I think it would look bad for Sony to turn around and try to sell that same sh*t to you, its not like they are gonna remake the game, its still gonna be based off 8th gen a*sets

2 months ago '08        #24
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20894 20 K  Slaps total: 1892 1 K
 Ra-da-god said
its possible but with M$ offering 4k/60 updates for free, I think it would look bad for Sony to turn around and try to sell that same sh*t to you, its not like they are gonna remake the game, its still gonna be based off 8th gen a*sets
I think the industry has proven re-releases are no problem to consumers.

I honestly think the Last of Us will be a launch title and they'll somehow find a way to bastardize the PS4 one or delay it to make you get a PS5 for TLOU. I would sadly

2 months ago '06        #25
Soraci7 
space
space
Props total: 83 83  Slaps total: 2 2
Why do people keep comparing the series x to the psv base model? I’ll be copping a series x and psv pro once announced regardless.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-89online now  25
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-69online now  17
Pusha Tea exposed as never being a real drug dealer
291 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  13
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus