Anyone up on the snake diet.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 months ago '15        #51
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 6884 6 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 925 said
Makes sense... I recently been drinking a few spoons of olive oil myself and eating guacamole. Unless you are doing it to f*ght disease these super low carb/keto diets are really only good for dropping weight fast imo. Once the fat is gone you might as well switch to intermittent fasting/fasting.

Complete different mindset now when it comes to fat. Ill see a fatass with a pot belly and look at them like damn they got a whole stash of dope to get high on. When you get into a ketogenic state you can really recognize the value of fat and why our bodies store it. There is lot of health value in burning it off in a ketogenic state as well. I'm going to bulk back up to 240 then lean back to 220 and try and figure out how to sustain the benefits of whatever lightning in a bottle i caught.
The fat burning switch is the key but real spit when I added back good starches, sweet potato’s, plantains, pumpkin etc in lower than 50-100 carbs a day doses that high came back so believe the carb stores play a role in the synergy between the euphoria in your brain and fueling your body.

2 months ago '14        #52
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24618 24 K  Slaps total: 5428 5 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
Dummy the body doesn't starve going 1 day without eating, and fasting increases the metabolic rate smh educate yourself because you're looking stupid
Fecal matter is a bacteria and it sitting in your colon causes cancer
It spikes it, yes...But it's at it's lowest when fasting aside from sleeping.

2 months ago '16        #53
Boogersugar 
space
space
Props total: 31169 31 K  Slaps total: 3842 3 K
 925 said
That carnivore diet was epic for the couple weeks i was on it. Thought I found the fountain of youth. Insulin sensitivity was the real driver imo and that spike when the real protein just absorbed felt like I could run through anything. I was in the midst of dropping from 265 to 220 and fasting on the weekends so all that burned up fat with the boost of HGH literally made me a new man. There were some supplements I took that really helped too and also probably a deficiency somewhere. I'm trying to hone in on the deficiency now and maybe do some blood/stool testing.

My opinion on sugar- and this is purely abstract thinking- is that the fructose from fruits may store as ketones. That or the nutrients from fruits veggies etc are stored in fat when insulin resistant. Who knows maybe it's the fiber.

Hopefully one of us cracks the code. Absolutely calorie restriction and the carnivore diet are two powerful tools. Idk maybe we just need to cycle through fat burning insulin sensitive states and bulking insulin resistance states because that seems to be the conclusion we are drawing collectively. Body builders and real athletes tend to do this in preparation for peak performance even if they are juicing.
How much of a dummy do you have to be to try a bad diet, have adverse affects, then try the same dumb sh*t again?

People were never carnivores, that's not the ideal diet for a human being. That's why we have more teeth that look like molars than incisors. Historically people have always eaten much, much more plants than meat. That's the sort of diet we're adapted to, not a diet that wasn't possible for the vast majority of people until well after the agricultural age. But ignore the signals your body is sending you if you want dumb dumb

+1   

2 months ago '15        #54
Kno 
space
space
Props total: 19906 19 K  Slaps total: 2144 2 K
To each their own but why would I ever do this when I can just hit the gym and eat reasonably well to be in great shape?

Good food is 2nd behind s*x in life’s greatest pleasures (music is up there to) and I’m trying to live this life to the fullest.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #55
Prad Bitt 
space
space
 Boogersugar said
How much of a dummy do you have to be to try a bad diet, have adverse affects, then try the same dumb sh*t again?

People were never carnivores, that's not the ideal diet for a human being. That's why we have more teeth that look like molars than incisors. Historically people have always eaten much, much more plants than meat. That's the sort of diet we're adapted to, not a diet that wasn't possible for the vast majority of people until well after the agricultural age. But ignore the signals your body is sending you if you want dumb dumb

Na man beg to differ the tallest and arguably most intelligent tribe in the paleothic period almost ate meat exclusively. Gravettians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravettian#Diet
+1   

2 months ago '19        #56
Young Moolie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6183 6 K  Slaps total: 1714 1 K
 Kno said
To each their own but why would I ever do this when I can just hit the gym and eat reasonably well to be in great shape?

Good food is 2nd behind s*x in life’s greatest pleasures (music is up there to) and I’m trying to live this life to the fullest.
If food and s*x are your greatest pleasures you need hobbies
+2   

2 months ago '19        #57
space
space
space
Props total: 3478 3 K  Slaps total: 2699 2 K
 Prad Bitt said
The fat burning switch is the key but real spit when I added back good starches, sweet potato’s, plantains, pumpkin etc in lower than 50-100 carbs a day doses that high came back so believe the carb stores play a role in the synergy between the euphoria in your brain and fueling your body.
Well the carbs would spike the insulin right?. There were two different types of highs for me 1) the fasting mental clarity/relaxation high (don't know if you get this with just a ketosis diet or how it would compare) 2) the after eating high where I just felt like a beast. Maybe three because the exercising while fasting gave me crazy pumps.

Makes sense they say fasting boosts hgh levels. So naturally a HGH boost, with a testostrone release from exercising, then consuming a ton of protein while insulin sensitive and no glycogen in our muscles= feeling like Rambo.

Definitely hear you on the carb part but I believe that may have to do with insulin and the replenishment of glycogen. I'm back on carbs and get boosts of energy where in the past carbs made me lazy because I was eating so many of them. The boost is no where near the euphoria of eating a whole chicken after fasting for 24 hours though. Sustaining that boost is the goal.

May be what we are really after is insulin spike with large doses of protein while insulin sensitive. We can get insulin resistant just by intermittently fasting just probably not on the same level as when we were dieting in the manner we were.

2 months ago '15        #58
Prad Bitt 
space
space
 925 said
Well the carbs would spike the insulin right?. There were two different types of highs for me 1) the fasting mental clarity/relaxation high (don't know if you get this with just a ketosis diet or how it would compare) 2) the after eating high where I just felt like a beast. Maybe three because the exercising while fasting gave me crazy pumps.

Makes sense they say fasting boosts hgh levels. So naturally a HGH boost, with a testostrone release from exercising, then consuming a ton of protein while insulin sensitive and no glycogen in our muscles= feeling like Rambo.

Definitely hear you on the carb part but I believe that may have to do with insulin and the replenishment of glycogen. I'm back on carbs and get boosts of energy where in the past carbs made me lazy because I was eating so many of them. The boost is no where near the euphoria of eating a whole chicken after fasting for 24 hours though. Sustaining that boost is the goal.

May be what we are really after is insulin spike with large doses of protein while insulin sensitive. We can get insulin resistant just by intermittently fasting just probably not on the same level as when we were dieting in the manner we were.
I dunno cause real spit don’t believe 50-100 carbs will even throw you outta ketosis and your immune system and other body functions do require some carbs, I kept that blissful feeling that you get off 0 carbs all protein with the minimal carbs from good starches, not all carbs are the same in my opinion
+1   

2 months ago '19        #59
space
space
space
 Boogersugar said

Even if what your saying has a semeblance of truth I can just supplement with some sort of some super green, beat juice or multivitamin then go back to feeling like Superman. It also could of been the lack of fat. So maybe a small glass of olive oil.

Or maybe I did figure it out, because I did listen to my body. Maybe plan optimal nutrition is cycling between a carnivore diet and a diet with nutrients from other sources similar to how our ancestors. Think you missed the point.

Most of us have ancestors that were carnivores so some of us may have inherited more hunter gather genes than others. You mention agriculture like it was natural to eat a bunch of dead grass before agriculture when we hunted our food.

Actually we ate dead grass when we starved. So guess what happens when you eat dead grass now YOU BODY THINKS ITS STARVING so in turn it stores everything as fat and your cortisol rasies while your testosterone goes down. On the other hand, when you eat nothing but meat (or starve like your on a hunt) YOU BODY THINKS THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF FOOD -since the preference of hunter gathers was to eat meat. So whats that mean? More muscle.

Aside from agriculture how the hell were we eating plants in the dead of winter? Agriculture lmao. You mean feed the peasants dead grass while the king and his knights feast. Your making our points. In all our years on Earth what human would pass up steak for a plant?

Keep believing big veggie propaganda. Go get some fake meat plant based burgers, soy, and tofu and leave the meat for us. Watch your testosterone drop to sh*t because ancestorally the men ate the meat so they could be strong and hunt while the woman and children ate the plants. It's all hype. You should know better they want to take masculine men out the picture and what better way than sterilizing us with soy and vegetable fat.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #60
space
space
space
 Prad Bitt said
I dunno cause real spit don’t believe 50-100 carbs will even throw you outta ketosis and your immune system and other body functions do require some carbs, I kept that blissful feeling that you get off 0 carbs all protein with the minimal carbs from good starches, not all carbs are the same in my opinion
At that restriction the carbs would spike the insulin though was my point. I agree with you a 100%. The 0 carbs, strict ketosis is for short periods of weight loss when we get outta shape. Once back in shape quality carbs can good. My preference is to eat them after protein though for some reason.

Like I said I'm bulking now to store fat and my conclusion is to cycle back into a carnivore and/or fasting diet periodically based on my body's demands/workout protocol.

2 months ago '18        #61
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 12598 12 K  Slaps total: 6952 6 K
lmao yall love these fad diets.

Fasting is great for health and mind but using it as a super weight lose trick is retarded.

What happens when your fast ends?

Remember this??

Learn how to eat properly, exercise frequently and get plenty of rest.

Homie gained all the weight back

Last edited by BernieDaGoat; 12-24-2019 at 12:42 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '18        #62
achoice  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2697 2 K  Slaps total: 770 770
 Goop Hair It Is said
I eat 1 meal every other day the mentally weak clowns with no discipline will come in here and say this diet is starvation, and you will gain the weight back and need to eat 6 small meals a day to lose weight
well its definitely not healthy unless its a HUGE meal, 1 meal a day is best especially if you dont wanna lose muscle mass. it'll get you shredded but if you dont get enough protein in you might get too skinny.

2 months ago '19        #63
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 605 605  Slaps total: 108 108
1 meal a day Between 2-3pm or 4-5pm

distilled water + citrus water (lime + grapefruit juice) during the day to remove toxins

Lots of stretching and deep breathing :)
+3   

2 months ago '16        #64
Boogersugar 
space
space
Props total: 31169 31 K  Slaps total: 3842 3 K
 925 said
Even if what your saying has a semeblance of truth I can just supplement with some sort of some super green, beat juice or multivitamin then go back to feeling like Superman. It also could of been the lack of fat. So maybe a small glass of olive oil.

Or maybe I did figure it out, because I did listen to my body. Maybe plan optimal nutrition is cycling between a carnivore diet and a diet with nutrients from other sources similar to how our ancestors. Think you missed the point.

Most of us have ancestors that were carnivores so some of us may have inherited more hunter gather genes than others. You mention agriculture like it was natural to eat a bunch of dead grass before agriculture when we hunted our food.

Actually we ate dead grass when we starved. So guess what happens when you eat dead grass now YOU BODY THINKS ITS STARVING so in turn it stores everything as fat and your cortisol rasies while your testosterone goes down. On the other hand, when you eat nothing but meat (or starve like your on a hunt) YOU BODY THINKS THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF FOOD -since the preference of hunter gathers was to eat meat. So whats that mean? More muscle.

Aside from agriculture how the hell were we eating plants in the dead of winter? Agriculture lmao. You mean feed the peasants dead grass while the king and his knights feast. Your making our points. In all our years on Earth what human would pass up steak for a plant?

Keep believing big veggie propaganda. Go get some fake meat plant based burgers, soy, and tofu and leave the meat for us. Watch your testosterone drop to sh*t because ancestorally the men ate the meat so they could be strong and hunt while the woman and children ate the plants. It's all hype. You should know better they want to take masculine men out the picture and what better way than sterilizing us with soy and vegetable fat.
If people were carnivores our teeth would look like a carnivore's. Why would we develop teeth for eating fibrous plants... if we didn't eat fibrous plants?

Dumbass, we ate mostly plants before agriculture. Where do you think the term hunter-GATHERER comes from? Very few people could successfully hunt on a daily basis. People lived largely on edible plants, grasses, and berries.

As for plants making your body think it's starving... that's mad dumb and not true. There is no scientific basis for the idea that a caloric, nutritious naturally occurring food would be understood by the body as something other than food. That's just dumb. As is the idea that these calories are stored as all fat.

Meanwhile dumbasses like you are less fertile than you think.

In our population of young men, processed meat intake was a*sociated with lower total sperm count.*
And of course most people wouldn't pass up a steak for broccoli. And most wouldn't pass up soda or juice for water either, does that make those things good for you? Our brains were developed when such calorie-dense foods were not so widely available, their response to sugar, fat, and salt is no longer advantageous to us. You think like a child.

+2   

2 months ago '04        #65
PrisonRules 
space
space
Props total: 12522 12 K  Slaps total: 4144 4 K
 Sin said
Live your life how ever you want but don’t try to shame us for living differently
Wasn't that you that tried to shame someone earlier by asking is they are poor for eating once every other day?
+1   

2 months ago '15        #66
MULVTTX 
space
space
Props total: 8416 8 K  Slaps total: 727 727
all detoxes and fad diets are bullsh*t.

you wanna lose weight, eat less calories
you want to be healthy, eat fibrous vegetables for minerals and vitamins and a balance of meat for amino acids, vitamins and fats, and starches and sugar for energy.

find your maintenance level and increase/decrease for mass loss or gain.

nobody breaks the law of thermodynamics, fat people dont make energy from nothing, they jist eat more than they think.

detoxes are bullsh*t because its literally your liver and kidneys are made for.

just eat whole foods and in moderation.

italians, french, Japanese, innuits, Mediterraneans dont have a super special diet.
they eat in moderation, and live an active life, work to an old age.
+9   

2 months ago '19        #67
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 12281 12 K  Slaps total: 3285 3 K
 achoice said
well its definitely not healthy unless its a HUGE meal, 1 meal a day is best especially if you dont wanna lose muscle mass. it'll get you shredded but if you dont get enough protein in you might get too skinny.
Fasting is healthy so how is eating every other day not healthy?

2 months ago '19        #68
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
 MULVTTX said
all detoxes and fad diets are bullsh*t.

you wanna lose weight, eat less calories
you want to be healthy, eat fibrous vegetables for minerals and vitamins and a balance of meat for amino acids, vitamins and fats, and starches and sugar for energy.

find your maintenance level and increase/decrease for mass loss or gain.

nobody breaks the law of thermodynamics, fat people dont make energy from nothing, they jist eat more than they think.

detoxes are bullsh*t because its literally your liver and kidneys are made for.

just eat whole foods and in moderation.

italians, french, Japanese, innuits, Mediterraneans dont have a super special diet.
they eat in moderation, and live an active life, work to an old age.
Fasting been around since the beginning of humanity it's not a fad
+1   

2 months ago '18        #69
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
Fasting is healthy so how is eating every other day not healthy?
its okay when youre trying to lose fat, but after the weight loss its better to go back to a 16/8 Intermittent Fasting diet. Our bodies are different tho, what might be unhealthy for me might be healthy for you so do what feels good, I'm saying those more extreme diets are not ideal for everyone to do long term.

2 months ago '19        #70
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
 achoice said
its okay when youre trying to lose fat, but after the weight loss its better to go back to a 16/8 Intermittent Fasting diet. Our bodies are different tho, what might be unhealthy for me might be healthy for you so do what feels good, I'm saying those more extreme diets are not ideal for everyone to do long term.
The 16/8 isn't a real fast because it take the body 12 hours to absorb the nutrients from the food and enter a fasted state
So technically you're only really fasting for 4 hours which doesn't give you the benefits of fasting like the autophagy effect to renew cells

2 months ago '15        #71
MULVTTX 
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
Fasting been around since the beginning of humanity it's not a fad
Fasting leads to eating less calories.

2 months ago '19        #72
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
 MULVTTX said
Stopping a food addiction and naturally healing the body is a bad thing now smh lol

2 months ago '18        #73
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
The 16/8 isn't a real fast because it take the body 12 hours to absorb the nutrients from the food and enter a fasted state
So technically you're only really fasting for 4 hours which doesn't give you the benefits of fasting like the autophagy effect to renew cells
oh I still fast more than 24 hours from time to time for those benefits but I don't see why I should do that all the time, my normal diet is 16/8 because it helps me lose body fat/keep it off and I'm trying to get down to 8 or 7 percent body fat.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #74
MULVTTX 
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
Stopping a food addiction and naturally healing the body is a bad thing now smh lol
I didnt say it was negative.
I'm explaining why it leads to weight loss.
It works, but the reason it does it reduction of caloric intake. I eat 1 big meal a day myself. not becausr i like fasting, but because i like being a pig so i just put it all in one session and go hard.

2 months ago '18        #75
space
space
 MULVTTX said
 Goop Hair It Is said
yeah I'm pretty sure recent research has shown eating less calories has anti aging benefits and can help you live longer.

well we know for sure that works at least when it comes to mice
Mice live longer and are healthier in old age if they are given 40 percent less to eat after reaching adulthood than animals who are allowed to eat as much as they want.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
318 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  21
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+263online now  18
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
273 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Can Y’all Help me I-D this shirt Pop Smoke is rockin!?
91 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy