Smh New York bout to turn into a dangerzone

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #26
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 980 980  Slaps total: 228 228
Yoo im bouta get into the crime biz!

jkjk
+3   

2 months ago '05        #27
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 8180 8 K  Slaps total: 880 880
 dymablink said
How does this make any logical fu*kin sense for them to allow this sh*t...

Like yooo, you get burglarized then the burglar and his lawyer and come to your house and walk around inside wtff
Yo wtf I can’t get with all that sh*t. Home invasion is a violent offense to me.
+4   

2 months ago '11        #28
tonio25 
space
space
Props total: 15347 15 K  Slaps total: 1770 1 K
The older get the more Republican I become. Democrats are fu*king retarded right now. Especially with the sh*t going on here in VA on Jan 20th

Last edited by tonio25; 12-20-2019 at 08:30 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '19        #29
Hesspapa 
space
space
space
Props total: 73 73  Slaps total: 11 11
Nah this fr.. idk sound like borderline purge vibe to me

+5   

2 months ago '08        #30
Lot17 
space
space
Props total: 2345 2 K  Slaps total: 708 708
I hope my boy gets out. He was young and rolling with the wrong crowd and got nabbed doing armed robbery. The other dudes dead now so the Law man threw the book at him. Hes a good kid at heart just ran with fools
+2   

2 months ago '06        #31
sunsetnVine 
space
space
space
Props total: 8882 8 K  Slaps total: 934 934
 tonio25 said
The older get the more Republican I becomes. Democrats are fu*king retarded right now. Especially with the sh*t going on here in VA on Jan 20th
I think Arlington doesn’t know anout the rest of va. No one is giving up any guns without it getting messy . Imo ....
+3   

2 months ago '04        #32
blazeworth 
space
space
Props total: 143 143  Slaps total: 26 26
Instead of bail there will be a bail unit that will go over your record, your presence in the community and determine to release you or not. Don't get scared from these Pigs messages.
How do you turn a pu**y into a d*ck...Give em a badge and a gun.

2 months ago '17        #33
arms  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9376 9 K  Slaps total: 1240 1 K
 Gmac said
It's a lot worse than that. Read through that list carefully. murderers, rapists, kidnappers, pedos, gangsters etc are all going to be walking around NY, knowing they can wild out and if they get picked up they'll be out in the streets in a few hours. I predict crime will go way up. I wonder what is the end goal?
My mind can't help but go the conspiracy route. I haven't got it all worked out but I think they want as many people out on the streets before the next global financial disaster strikes. There has been talk by people in the know that we may not come out the next one. If the economy tanks, it could be worse than the great depression. Think about it, right now we already have a serious liquidity problem. The central bank is having to inject billions of dollars into the banking system on a nightly basis. But what happens when sh*t hits the fan and people can't access their money. Banks go offline and as a result, so do credit card machines. If you don't already have cash on hand (which is the vast majority) what are you gonna do next? Because it's not just consumers that get screwed. Commerce itself would grind to a halt. How many days before your local supermarket runs out of food? That question is amplified when you consider most of the people they're letting out would be the first ones to [re]offend; murder, r*pe, robbery, burglary, mobs of criminals out running the streets looking for marks. With no money and no food, that's the scenario I see playing out. Seems like they want us to k*ll each other.

If you look, there's some sort of pig ebola or some sh*t going on that's already k*lled 25% of the worlds supply of pork. All kinds of spooky sh*t happening. Might just be random or it might all just be part of the plan.

My post is way outfield but I smoked a joint so I could give a fu*k.
+8   

2 months ago '11        #34
tonio25 
space
space
Props total: 15347 15 K  Slaps total: 1770 1 K
 sunsetnVine said
I think Arlington doesn’t know anout the rest of va. No one is giving up any guns without it getting messy . Imo ....
If they pass it I expect it to get nasty in a few places. I'm probably going to move to NC
+1   

2 months ago '12        #35
gunshot225 
space
space
Props total: 8495 8 K  Slaps total: 730 730
Killing a police dog or horse
+3   

2 months ago '19        #36
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
space
space
space
Props total: 18568 18 K  Slaps total: 20307 20 K
 Commission said
Purse snatching Baggio aka @

You better be on your best behavior
Please get off my d*ck you dirty ugly Haitian mikejuheard are you infatuated with baggio

2 months ago '13        #37
Slickster90 
space
space
Props total: 1529 1 K  Slaps total: 199 199
They wanna lower the prison population here in NYC...don’t know the long lasting effects of what this will do but I believe that’s the reason.

Closing Rikers Island so they can use that land for real estate/expand LaGuardia Airport
+4   

2 months ago '04        #38
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12690 12 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
 strungout said
but they wont bring back pr0no theaters in time square and brothels
Lol!!!!! You are old as fu*k n*gga!!!!
+1   

2 months ago '09        #39
chasedg 
space
space
Props total: 2268 2 K  Slaps total: 442 442
 Broseph Stalin said
1. We have the same exact sh*t in Mass. This law was passed in NY because of buddy who got picked up over some bullsh*t and ended up spending 3 years in Rikers before committing suicide cause he couldn’t bail himself out, meet with a legit lawyer or even get a guaranteed trail date. The idea is that if you get picked up for a nonviolent crime you can still lead a relatively normal life and handle your business/affairs without sacrificing work hours before it’s resolved and on the court’s side, they’re not needlessly imprisoning someone who cost the state more tax dollars by being inside than on the streets.

2. Canada and Mexico both extradite to the states. Your face would get picked up on an ATM machine surveillance unit and U.S. Marshall’s would have you in custody within 3 business days
sh*t idk how, I've walked around all over the US, to atm's, banks airports etc with felony warrants for 3 yrs and they still havent made it my way...
+2   

2 months ago '16        #40
Stryder 
space
space
space
Props total: 743 743  Slaps total: 193 193
 Broseph Stalin said
1. We have the same exact sh*t in Mass. This law was passed in NY because of buddy who got picked up over some bullsh*t and ended up spending 3 years in Rikers before committing suicide cause he couldn’t bail himself out, meet with a legit lawyer or even get a guaranteed trail date. The idea is that if you get picked up for a nonviolent crime you can still lead a relatively normal life and handle your business/affairs without sacrificing work hours before it’s resolved and on the court’s side, they’re not needlessly imprisoning someone who cost the state more tax dollars by being inside than on the streets.

2. Canada and Mexico both extradite to the states. Your face would get picked up on an ATM machine surveillance unit and U.S. Marshall’s would have you in custody within 3 business days
Right and wrong he was just one of the many screwed over by the for profit jail system
And the city jails are overcrowded and dangerous for inmates and officers and what lock em all types fail to realize is that jail is college to criminals you make your contacts in there eventually you have to get out it's not making it any better

The US has extradition treaties with just about everyone and have Marshals FBI ATF and DEA liaisons in these countries
+3   

2 months ago '16        #41
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 46345 46 K  Slaps total: 10134 10 K
legalize all drugs
+2   

2 months ago '10        #42
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 40424 40 K  Slaps total: 16589 16 K
The jails full

2 months ago '16        #43
ubthegreat 
space
space
Props total: 2297 2 K  Slaps total: 144 144
 arms said
My mind can't help but go the conspiracy route. I haven't got it all worked out but I think they want as many people out on the streets before the next global financial disaster strikes. There has been talk by people in the know that we may not come out the next one. If the economy tanks, it could be worse than the great depression. Think about it, right now we already have a serious liquidity problem. The central bank is having to inject billions of dollars into the banking system on a nightly basis. But what happens when sh*t hits the fan and people can't access their money. Banks go offline and as a result, so do credit card machines. If you don't already have cash on hand (which is the vast majority) what are you gonna do next? Because it's not just consumers that get screwed. Commerce itself would grind to a halt. How many days before your local supermarket runs out of food? That question is amplified when you consider most of the people they're letting out would be the first ones to [re]offend; murder, r*pe, robbery, burglary, mobs of criminals out running the streets looking for marks. With no money and no food, that's the scenario I see playing out. Seems like they want us to k*ll each other.

If you look, there's some sort of pig ebola or some sh*t going on that's already k*lled 25% of the worlds supply of pork. All kinds of spooky sh*t happening. Might just be random or it might all just be part of the plan.

My post is way outfield but I smoked a joint so I could give a fu*k.

One Word Crypto! mainly btc eth and ltc
+2   

2 months ago '04        #44
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6869 6 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
What happened to free my n!gga [x, y, z]? They freeing them now as u’ve aksed lol
+2   

2 months ago '08        #45
cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 20246 20 K  Slaps total: 1330 1 K
If you can’t bail out of jail even if youre innocent it can fu*k your life up. Just another way poorer people were being fu*ked.

Last edited by cohs; 12-21-2019 at 03:43 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '17        #46
arms  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9376 9 K  Slaps total: 1240 1 K
 ubthegreat said
One Word Crypto! mainly btc eth and ltc
+1   

2 months ago '05        #47
Rockstar718 
space
space
Props total: 19072 19 K  Slaps total: 1743 1 K
 unit321 said
So, a person will still be charged, but they won't be kept in jail and no bond is set for those criminal codes.
Not sure if that's a good thing for some of those crimes. Money laundering, yeah it's a non-violent crime, but anyone who is laundering a ton of cash will have a stash where they can leave the state for good, and since there's no bond, he's good to go. I'm talking leaving for Mexico or Canada with a bag full of cash.
 dymablink said
How does this make any logical fu*kin sense for them to allow this sh*t...

Like yooo, you get burglarized then the burglar and his lawyer and come to your house and walk around inside wtff
 Gmac said
It's a lot worse than that. Read through that list carefully. murderers, rapists, kidnappers, pedos, gangsters etc are all going to be walking around NY, knowing they can wild out and if they get picked up they'll be out in the streets in a few hours. I predict crime will go way up. I wonder what is the end goal?
 tonio25 said
The older get the more Republican I become. Democrats are fu*king retarded right now. Especially with the sh*t going on here in VA on Jan 20th
Just because you're not held on bail doesn't mean you won't be monitored or some type of enforcement strategy wont be put on you. House arrests, ankle braclets and other tracking systems will be used.

Some of those scenarios they listed are just bullsh*t ways to scare people away from the ruling.

I don't think it's perfect, cash bail should be linked to income but the purpose is to not directly interfere and ruin the lives of people in poverty, who's entire living situation can be destroyed due to the current system.

They have some kinks to work out but ita a start
+1   

2 months ago '13        #48
FNLN5150 
space
space
Props total: 13271 13 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
Did anybody peep Jay’s chess move?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #49
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
Props total: 16821 16 K  Slaps total: 2801 2 K
There's gonna be hella warrants out there lol.

NOBODY is gonna show up to court. Are you kidding me? Ny is NOT Nj.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #50
halochicken 
space
space
Props total: 447 447  Slaps total: 100 100
 dymablink said
Anyone from NY?
My boy was just talking to me about this. We both live in n.y, he recently became white plains police. He said they have been releasing ppl that have fought them (a cop). He said its cuz they shutting down rikers so rikers doesnt really want to keep adding ppl
So pretty much he said when rikers shuts down to those 4 seperate jails. To make sh*t easier they rather have riker light in population to make the transfers less of a task.

Last edited by halochicken; 12-21-2019 at 06:33 AM..
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Reason why you should bet your life savings on Wilder.
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Quaden: Massive Outpouring of Support Builds as Celebrities, ..
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Shooting Victim Sent Home Frm Hospital W/ Bandaid, Bullet Sti..
38 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+401online now  16
Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife filed lawsuit on Gabrielle Union for her LGTBQ influ..
432 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy