Letís be honest for a second..

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
31 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '18        #26
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 9248 9 K  Slaps total: 2930 2 K
 crawlingtulip said
Money is the physical representation of your self mastery. At the end of the day your going to need money to do the things you talk about.

I want money so I can take care of myself and the people in my sphere. So they can do the same for themselves and other people in the sphere.

I’m also a little confused by your post you are saying we should learn how to control ourselves so we can control other people ?
What your saying is highly illogical

U really believe that money is the physical representation of self mastery as opposed to discipline.

So you’re saying that the wealthiest are those who have mastered the world around them even if they inherited it?

So you think that you can pass down a million dollars to the next generation without any form of knowledge and they won’t squander it?

The premise is simple the more you know about yourself and your reactions the better you can plan for the various circumstances that people and events that occur during life.

Better preparation= Better execution= better results

I don’t get what’s so hard to understand or how I’m wrong.

But no internet argument has ever changed the belief system of someone so if you don’t accept it I understand.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #27
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 605 605  Slaps total: 108 108
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
What your saying is highly illogical

U really believe that money is the physical representation of self mastery as opposed to discipline.

So youíre saying that the wealthiest are those who have mastered the world around them even if they inherited it?

So you think that you can pass down a million dollars to the next generation without any form of knowledge and they wonít squander it?

The premise is simple the more you know about yourself and your reactions the better you can plan for the various circumstances that people and events that occur during life.

Better preparation= Better execution= better results

I donít get whatís so hard to understand or how Iím wrong.

But no internet argument has ever changed the belief system of someone so if you donít accept it I understand.
Never said you were wrong, you had an opinion about something. I gave you my opinion then asked you a clarifying question so I could understand YOUR OPINION more.

1) U really believe that money is the physical representation of self mastery as opposed to discipline

Discipline - penitential chastisement; punishment for the sake of correction

Mastery - from maistre "master" (see master (n.)). Meaning "intellectual command" (of a topic, art, etc.), "expert skill" is from c. 1300.

Yes, I believe money is the physical representation of self-mastery as opposed to discipline.

2) So youíre saying that the wealthiest are those who have mastered the world around them even if they inherited it?

I didn't say anything regarding this, but in order to hold and maintain high levels of income you are going to need to have some form of self-mastery

3) So you think that you can pass down a million dollars to the next generation without any form of knowledge and they wonít squander it?

I am not sure what you are getting at but I a*sume this is based on your second question. If you don't have any form of knowledge then you don't have self-mastery so no.

This is why I think money is the physical form of self-mastery

There is no right or wrong, I am not disagreeing with you. I think your mind is set on being right which is why you are so aggressive in your response. I always have the mindstate of learning when I discuss topics with people rather than "being right". It seems you are more concerned with people agreeing with you versus engaging in productive conversation

Thank you for your reply
+4   

2 months ago '18        #28
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
Never said you were wrong, you had an opinion about something. I gave you my opinion then asked you a clarifying question so I could understand YOUR OPINION more.

1) U really believe that money is the physical representation of self mastery as opposed to discipline

Discipline - penitential chastisement; punishment for the sake of correction

Mastery - from maistre "master" (see master (n.)). Meaning "intellectual command" (of a topic, art, etc.), "expert skill" is from c. 1300.

Yes, I believe money is the physical representation of self-mastery as opposed to discipline.

2) So youíre saying that the wealthiest are those who have mastered the world around them even if they inherited it?

I didn't say anything regarding this, but in order to hold and maintain high levels of income you are going to need to have some form of self-mastery

3) So you think that you can pass down a million dollars to the next generation without any form of knowledge and they wonít squander it?

I am not sure what you are getting at but I a*sume this is based on your second question. If you don't have any form of knowledge then you don't have self-mastery so no.

This is why I think money is the physical form of self-mastery

There is no right or wrong, I am not disagreeing with you. I think your mind is set on being right which is why you are so aggressive in your response. I always have the mindstate of learning when I discuss topics with people rather than "being right". It seems you are more concerned with people agreeing with you versus engaging in productive conversation

Thank you for your reply
Thatís the problem with people these days there is such thing as right and wrong. And how is this conversation productive if you just keep saying I believe money is the physical representation of self mastery all day. We have different viewpoints obviously so move on if you donít get it. I never said Iím against making money at all like I said money is a tool like a screw driver itís not indicative of nothing other than having it. Thatís like saying because has a hammer he must be a construction worker or that he knows how to use it lol. But like I said I donít expect anybody to change their belief system over a online argument.

2 months ago '17        #29
RemySlim 
space
space
space
Props total: 166 166  Slaps total: 19 19
hey do you know where i could find a possible cosigner? i would be willing to pay an upfront fee, or a portion out of the loan?

i need a cosigner but i don't know any.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #30
RemySlim 
space
space
space
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
Thatís the problem with people these days there is such thing as right and wrong. And how is this conversation productive if you just keep saying I believe money is the physical representation of self mastery all day. We have different viewpoints obviously so move on if you donít get it. I never said Iím against making money at all like I said money is a tool like a screw driver itís not indicative of nothing other than having it. Thatís like saying because has a hammer he must be a construction worker or that he knows how to use it lol. But like I said I donít expect anybody to change their belief system over a online argument.
hey do you know where i could find a possible cosigner? i would be willing to pay an upfront fee, or a portion out of the loan?

+2   

2 months ago '18        #31
space
space
space
 RemySlim said

I donít know if you can get any one to co-sign with you to get a bank loan cause it can damage their credit and leave them on the hook if you default. Youíre better off going the private loan route instead.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #32
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 34923 34 K  Slaps total: 6098 6 K
Op mentioned some want to be able to control others but I want to win the lotto or get rich/wealthy some other way soon so I can enjoy life stress free with no restrictions, I don't care to control anybody ever. I dont even want any employees The most I want is a faithful honest wife and only man hating feminists consider that controlling someone especially since I won't cheat on her or lie to her so I am not asking more than I am willing to do. I would like kids who love me and respect me but that is not controlling them unless you count setting up rules to protect them when they are minors like a curfew or allowance.

No desire to control anybody at all getting rich wealthy is all about best healthcare, no debts, safe neighborhood, healthy foods, cutting edge technology for working out, being able to afford to invest in anything. Just truly being happy and fulfilled in every way imaginable.

Last edited by titans7; 12-24-2019 at 07:15 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '19        #33
SERBIAN 
space
space
space
Props total: 168 168  Slaps total: 35 35
Most money is spent on marketing and transportation.

This why the ď.05Ē cent products cost $4.99
+1   

2 months ago '17        #34
RemySlim 
space
space
space
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
I donít know if you can get any one to co-sign with you to get a bank loan cause it can damage their credit and leave them on the hook if you default. Youíre better off going the private loan route instead.
i know, that's the main issue with bank loans. that why i was hoping to do a low amount, and give them money out of my loan, or pay them out of my own pocket to minimize risk, or compensate them.

im not just asking for a cosigner to cosign me with nothing to gain. clearly people don't want to risk their credit out of the kindness in their hearts.

but if someone gave you enough money, would you allow them to use credit?

i would.

i could use some of the money to get another credit card or something, and use that money to build more credit to cancel out/neutralize the loan that i just cosigned for.

if someone gave you 5k to help them get a loan on an a*set or investment that you could cover in the event it defaulted, you wouldn't do it?
+2   

2 months ago '19        #35
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 RemySlim said
i know, that's the main issue with bank loans. that why i was hoping to do a low amount, and give them money out of my loan, or pay them out of my own pocket to minimize risk, or compensate them.

im not just asking for a cosigner to cosign me with nothing to gain. clearly people don't want to risk their credit out of the kindness in their hearts.

i would.

i could use some of the money to get another credit card or something, and use that money to build more credit to cancel out/neutralize the loan that i just cosigned for.

if someone gave you 5k to help them get a loan on an a*set or investment that you could cover in the event it defaulted, you wouldn't do it?
How much money you need and whatís your credit score?

2 months ago '17        #36
RemySlim 
space
space
space
it doesn't matter what my credit score is. otherwise i wouldn't need a cosigner. i'd give 10% out of whatever i get cosigned for. however the max would be about 60K.

2 months ago '19        #37
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 RemySlim said
it doesn't matter what my credit score is. otherwise i wouldn't need a cosigner. i'd give 10% out of whatever i get cosigned for. however the max would be about 60K.
It does though lol, no is going to lend you money with a low credit score. Just raise your credit score and you will solve your own problem. No one is going to co-sign a stranger for that much money.

If you need help let me know
+3   

2 months ago '05        #38
pnoi89 
space
space
Props total: 13161 13 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
 RemySlim said

i would.

Lol what. Why would someone take on a loan for a stranger especially highlighting a possible event that the stranger defaults on the payments?

Only possible way I'd take on the loan for someone else for $5k is if the loan + accrued interest also equals $5k.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #39
RemySlim 
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
It does though lol, no is going to lend you money with a low credit score. Just raise your credit score and you will solve your own problem. No one is going to co-sign a stranger for that much money.

If you need help let me know
i would if i could cover the investment. as far as cosigning goes.

if i went over the investment and could afford it, i wouldn't care if the person was a stranger or not.

i'd just make a contract where if the person defaults then they would have to pay a fee or something. and if i could afford the a*set or whatever i was cosigning, then i'd take on the payment.

oh well, what do i know. i guess that's why im not balling.

2 months ago '17        #40
RemySlim 
space
space
space
 pnoi89 said
Lol what. Why would someone take on a loan for a stranger especially highlighting a possible event that the stranger defaults on the payments?

Only possible way I'd take on the loan for someone else for $5k is if the loan + accrued interest also equals $5k.
i guess there's other ways around it. i just get fouled a lot. there's good debt and bad debt.

2 months ago '19        #41
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 RemySlim said
i would if i could cover the investment. as far as cosigning goes.

if i went over the investment and could afford it, i wouldn't care if the person was a stranger or not.

i'd just make a contract where if the person defaults then they would have to pay a fee or something. and if i could afford the a*set or whatever i was cosigning, then i'd take on the payment.

oh well, what do i know. i guess that's why im not balling.
Its not about you finding a stranger its about a stranger TRUSTING YOU

No one is going to cosign for a stranger, especially when people who are FAMILY get hesitant about it.

Fix your credit start an LLC and do a personal guarantee on a business credit card then you don't have to ask people to cosign for you.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #42
RemySlim 
space
space
space
you're right. thanks for the help.

2 months ago '04        #43
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 49640 49 K  Slaps total: 11812 11 K
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
None of you care about money at all. U just want power over circumstances that life throws at you and others within your social sphere of influence. Someone you view as an authority figure told you that money was the shortcut to have this power so at that moment you dedicated your life to its pursuit. I’m here to cure of of your delusions and tell you that money isn’t the path to what you seek. Getting money is fairly easy blockheads are rich, sh*t with government contracts you don’t even have to be good at business to be rich.

What you seek can only be achieved through self mastery. Once you master yourself you become in control of your life and circumstances. Until then their will always be somebody or something pulling your strings. Once you learn to control yourself you can control others. Once you control others what’s there’s becomes yours because you have mastered them. What separates the master from the servant the fact that the master knows more about the servant than themselves. Why do you work for peanuts while your job makes millions off of your work because the corporation knows how to utilize your output more than you do yourself. Thus they have mastered your position and by proxy yourself.

Many people look outside. Few look within.
canon. I was having a conversation with my boss ( who also happens to be rich rich ) a few weeks ago and he's rarely in the office but when he is all the suck ups because the boss is rich crowd seem to pander to his every demand.... meanwhile... I like the guy ... he's cool. he's into board games and disc golf and we get along great and have some fun convos... several 1 on 1s about deep philosophical debates... even between rich and poor...

so... here's the cool story.

One of the suck up yes men who is a coworker was standing next to him as he and I were having one of these deeper convos. Eventually it morphed into some life advice that I had given him a few weeks prior about " recognizing the details of the universe molding to your wants/needs if they come from a righteous place"

My boss was paraphrasing what I had previously said to him and refining it to show how impactful it was to him and how he had already begun applying that knowledge.

The YES MAN next to him is literally nodding his robot fu*kin head up and down the whole time as if he has any understanding or input on the matter or context for that matter.

Little does he know... I inspired the conversation.

Here's where money factors in

Boss makes 7 figures +

Yes Man makes 80K

I make 50K

I'll never be able to impress the yes man. nor do I want to... tbh I try to ignore his existence almost all of the time.... but I genuinely like the boss and removed from his tendency to want to control everything around him and surrounding himself with yes men he's great but it doesn't take away from the fact that the YES MAN was 100% on board with my philosophy of life... he just had to hear it from someone who he put on a higher social pedestal than me because in his frame of mind... only people with money can give life advice because his view if success is directly related to $

Last edited by Exs; 12-27-2019 at 03:26 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '19        #44
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 RemySlim said
you're right. thanks for the help.
Dont give up! You don't need anyone's help you are more than capable of doing it yourself
+3   

2 months ago '17        #45
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 4754 4 K  Slaps total: 453 453
 Tastemaker331 said
You're a clown fam
Thats as close to a revenue statement that you're going to get. Subtract the shipping total from the total sales, and that lets you know how much the site made last month. Thats the number in the left column (net sales). I also pulled in a few racks from Ebay, Bonanza and Amazon, which was brings in as much (sometimes more) than my website.

My manufacturing cost?
$0.98 for a product that retails at $7.49
$1.23 for a product the retails at $14.95
$3.54 for a product that retails at $28.95
$4.74 for a product that retails at $40.00
$8.13 for a product that retails at $64.99
$15.14 for a product the retails at 124.35

As for my marketing?...Boxden is the sh*t :)

The difference between you and me?
I POST NUMBERS. If n*ggas wants answers, I GIVE THEM

You? "Go google it bruh"
How did you get started with that?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #46
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 30679 30 K  Slaps total: 4072 4 K
 The Almighty240 said
How did you get started with that?
Readers Digest Version: Dropped outta med school. Worked in a lab at a CC. Had an idea for a business, and was given afterhours access to do what I wanted. Reached out to the biotech company who sponsored the lab and they hooked me up with equipment. The rest is history
+2   

2 months ago '17        #47
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
Readers Digest Version: Dropped outta med school. Worked in a lab at a CC. Had an idea for a business, and was given afterhours access to do what I wanted. Reached out to the biotech company who sponsored the lab and they hooked me up with equipment. The rest is history

How do you advertise folsac? Would you consider putting other folks on?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #48
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
How do you advertise folsac? Would you consider putting other folks on?
Social media, adult websites, forums
In terms of employees, I have all that I need at the moment
+1   

2 months ago '17        #49
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
Social media, adult websites, forums
In terms of employees, I have all that I need at the moment
Naw I mean a whole sale and putting me on to more game.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #50
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Naw I mean a whole sale and putting me on to more game.
Only selll wholesale to retail stores (adult shops, pharmacies) and clinics
As far as putting you on to more game, be specific. I'm always down to spread knowledge, but you need to let me know what you want to know
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  30
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
156 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
318 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Can Yíall Help me I-D this shirt Pop Smoke is rockin!?
90 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+261online now  18
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
272 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy