MKBHD 10,000,000 subscribers later

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '04        #76
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 23038 23 K  Slaps total: 2938 2 K
 Tikyle2 said
This statement is blatantly false. Please provide any kind of factual evidence to support this foolishness......
I would have to say that if you were to sample 100 nerdy black men, the white girl to black girl ration would be severely skewed. I could be wrong

2 months ago '19        #77
blackthorn 
space
space
space
Props total: 618 618  Slaps total: 125 125
 Rocko said
Big fax. I don't wanna hear this n*gga nerd excuses no more when I see Meg thee Stallion and all her fine a*s fans always bigging up anime and other nerdy a*s sh*t. It's way more nerdy awkward a*s black women than black men
She talk all that nerd sh*t and then linked up with Moneybagg Yo

2 months ago '04        #78
Tikyle2 
space
space
Props total: 3237 3 K  Slaps total: 571 571
 qutaboi225 said
I would have to say that if you were to sample 100 nerdy black men, the white girl to black girl ration would be severely skewed. I could be wrong
I get you and tend to agree but is that based off of preference or mutual admiration? Most "nerdy" black men tend to fantasize about white women more than black. I mean "nerdy" is broad but nerd culture is still mostly white. I caught like 5 minutes of Big Bang Theory the other day and I was like damn, this show is basically cosplay on screen. Never really watched the show at all but in 5 mins I noticed a bunch of nerdy white guys and the token Indian guy surrounded by a bunch of rather large chested white women who were also portrayed as nerdy. That's a nerd wet dream fantasy. sh*t seemed so obvious watching it and seeing what they were going after. It was like these IG hoes who cosplay just to get subscriptions who could care less about the culture of any of that sh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #79
space
space
 Tikyle2 said
I get you and tend to agree but is that based off of preference or mutual admiration? Most "nerdy" black men tend to fantasize about white women more than black. I mean "nerdy" is broad but nerd culture is still mostly white. I caught like 5 minutes of Big Bang Theory the other day and I was like damn, this show is basically cosplay on screen. Never really watched the show at all but in 5 mins I noticed a bunch of nerdy white guys and the token Indian guy surrounded by a bunch of rather large chested white women who were also portrayed as nerdy. That's a nerd wet dream fantasy. sh*t seemed so obvious watching it and seeing what they were going after. It was like these IG hoes who cosplay just to get subscriptions who could care less about the culture of any of that sh*t.
I think we need to define nerdy. Culturally, we ARE culture in the US. Hiphop, shoes, sports. Black women in general tend to like some swag. I got a cuzn that's an introvert, wears new balances and skechers, cant point out Rick Ross, Roddy Rich, or Uzi Vert in a line up. I could be generalizing, but I bet he couldnt land a black chick if his life depended on it. He's way to docile and swagless. You can be a nerd and bag bi*ches. But it would be difficult to land one to take you serious unless she was similar in personality

2 months ago '04        #80
space
space
Have you ever heard a bi*ch say oooh God, I would fu*k MKBHD or Chance the Rapper, Donald Glover, etc. Them type of n*ggas dont stand a chance

2 months ago '18        #81
Ballaszn 
space
space
Props total: 572 572  Slaps total: 46 46
Tech n*gga

2 months ago '10        #82
catch22 
space
space
Props total: 2476 2 K  Slaps total: 521 521
Props to him. I started following him when I wanted to build a hackintosh

2 months ago '04        #83
Tikyle2 
space
space
Props total: 3237 3 K  Slaps total: 571 571
 qutaboi225 said
I think we need to define nerdy. Culturally, we ARE culture in the US. Hiphop, shoes, sports. Black women in general tend to like some swag. I got a cuzn that's an introvert, wears new balances and skechers, cant point out Rick Ross, Roddy Rich, or Uzi Vert in a line up. I could be generalizing, but I bet he couldnt land a black chick if his life depended on it. He's way to docile and swagless. You can be a nerd and bag bi*ches. But it would be difficult to land one to take you serious unless she was similar in personality

Yeah but that's why nerd is so broad. So by most definition I'm a nerd. I'm damn near 40, watch anime, play video games and as a child collected comics, baseball cards, watch Star Wars and sh*t. But I also played sports and the band. Listened to hip hop and kept up with pop culture. I talked all the sh*t and I was semi-shy but once comfortable with a chick I had endless game it was just ice breaking I sucked at. So is nerd is broad. I wasn't into dungeons and dragons and Pokemon but I was into Final Fantasy and WWF.

But no matter how you classify it nerd is just a subculture. The funny thing is nerd is becoming part of the pop culture and some/most subcultures are being accepted as pop culture. Who knows, but I bet in today's culture your cousin would have a much easier time finding a black woman into the sh*t he's into and open about it. Back in the 90/00's that was much harder to do.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #84
dagame04 
space
space
Props total: 599 599  Slaps total: 174 174
Let that man live. This thread goes from congratulating this man to trashing him because of his dating preference. At the end of the day he is a n*gga. A PAID n*gga at that.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #85
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 15325 15 K  Slaps total: 975 975

Salute and congrats to him well deserved! Very humble guy, haven't changed at all despite becoming a huge youtuber now. I subscribed to him early so I watched him grow and now he is building a CRAZY Studio from the ground up can't wait to see went it is finished

He got some Haters of course no surprise, miserable people hate to see other people WIN yet they wonder why things never work out for them
+1   

1 month ago '06        #86
Sir Mike 
space
space
Props total: 1605 1 K  Slaps total: 208 208
lets end the race debate

no matter what race you are if you have no game you not getting any bi*ches black or white

1 month ago '15        #87
kami 
space
space
Props total: 26961 26 K  Slaps total: 13985 13 K
 breezeus313 said
Not many black girls would go with a nerdy type like him. its would be rare tho
He's cool in my book
This is far from the truth.

1 month ago '15        #88
kami 
space
space
Props total: 26961 26 K  Slaps total: 13985 13 K
 collegeboy58 said

eh she got no makeup in this pic. went through her IG she iight...straight for the poke on the account of being an athlete(fit body).

not like bud here could do better.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-89online now  24
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  23
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+286online now  13
Parents Tell The Truth About Their Son In His Obituary