Do Any Of Y’all Suffer From Mental Illness?

section  x4   |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '06        #51
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 15984 15 K  Slaps total: 1586 1 K
Thing is a lot of that is a spiritual awakening. You might see it as a bad thing but there's certain diagnosis we have today that are strengths that the general public has been lead to believe is a bad thing.

You see how mania can take you to such heights but there is a slight slip, based on how the world is structured. You ever watched Homeland and she goes off her meds and she's able to solve a riddle for a criminal case because of the way her mind works.

I swear these meds keep the governor pin in place, but we need it or else people would be jumping off buildings and feeling invincible. With all that power and creativity in mania people lose sense of responsibility, maybe there's purpose for it when the world goes to a Utopian society (speaking on some spirituality) but it's almost as things are being kept in place and slowly creeping and coming out.

There's such a huge correlation between art and mental illness. People think differently and it's such a gift but at the same time you see the worst in people because of that same gift. It's crazy the abuse these people take on when they are just trying to bring awareness and beauty into the world authentically.

You can be an artist making music them record execs and put a pause to whatever project your on and simply suppress all that creativity, and if your business isn't set properly you got to work to get money, instead of living in the flow of the creative process, you are forcing sh*t.

People might think it's too deep but a lot of that sh*t is by design. Imagine the sh*t that hasn't been released because of jealousy or just straight contempt.

I swear at one point I thought I had aspergers or something but as time goes on, all the things people sh*t on you for is what is added to you in someway.
Used to say you got no swag, too quiet and not cool - and funny how all that sh*t has changed even within the last few months for me. My own perspective has changed and has me feeling better than ever and I honestly felt as if there some sh*t inside waiting to get out.

Certain traits I have are suddenly became a strength in life. I used to be a weird guy, still kind of am but I'd obsess and when I get focused on something I am relentless. Used to be on POF or whatever app just meeting and smashing or getting head or whatever. But when I cut that sh*t off for a bit I never been more productive and even so my same obsessiveness helped me be a G at the workplace and get results. I even made an instrumental album in a month or so. Had it all worked out, then came back and deleted everything and made better beats.

I forgot who said something about those who have the ability to be obsessed are blessed, just got to be obsessed about the right things and it has to be tempered.

Almost like you can see heaven and you want to get there by skipping the steps, but you have to slow down and take things as they go.

I took some time off work and someone made a comment if it was because of something mental, but it wasn't they must of been gossiping me at work and see how far I've come.

Funny thought when I roll up in my Sequioa worth 80Gs I went from being crazy to being smart and a great catch. fu*king people man.

Even I think 5 years ago a group of us were talking about our dreams and when we were asked about our monthly income we wish we had I think I said like 5 gs a month, this was my dream at the time.

How small I was thinking when I can easily make this now, it's all about mindset and I feel with these illnesses our brains can be re-wired over and over and we can become better and better as time permits. Kind of like a it can be formed into whatever our destiny calls for.

You ever met people who were the sh*t in highschool and they can not for the life of them get out of that us against them mindset or they can't get out of the mindset of I got to oppress people. It's like some sort of rejection to truth. Seeing someone in a position in life where you want to be, but you can't show them admiration or respect because of your ego will not let you so you become enemies with anyone in life who tries to teach you the way. Eventually you become inept.

I can't imagine forever thinking I am the one and I am owed all this respect and admiration by the world.

I'm glad I can get it and keep getting it with no pat on the back.

If I ever get into a situation where I can make noise and really make an impact somehow pray for this status quo. I will make my mark.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #52
SATX 
space
space
Props total: 2624 2 K  Slaps total: 190 190
Been suffering with depression since middle school myself and had suicidal thoughts back then and I'm 28 now.
Had to repeatedly tell people at work I'm fine when they asked, each time they did it just ate a piece of me even more
+2   

2 months ago '15        #53
disDformariah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
space
space
Props total: 13111 13 K  Slaps total: 2895 2 K
 SATX said
Been suffering with depression since middle school myself and had suicidal thoughts back then and I'm 28 now.
Had to repeatedly tell people at work I'm fine when they asked, each time they did it just ate a piece of me even more
Are u on medicine?
+1   

2 months ago '17        #54
SATX 
space
space
Props total: 2624 2 K  Slaps total: 190 190
 Dee50 said
Are u on medicine?
Nope, never have been.

2 months ago '12        #55
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 44375 44 K  Slaps total: 7588 7 K
Yes, stable but currently on needs
+1   

2 months ago '17        #56
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 37863 37 K  Slaps total: 5836 5 K
Depression but I kick that sh*t

I’m a narcissist but trying to change

I think it stems from mom and dad issues
+1   

2 months ago '19        #57
NewRoy 
space
space
Props total: 978 978  Slaps total: 66 66
Mild anxiety

It’s weird I mainly have episodes while driving
+2   

2 months ago '17        #58
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 15287 15 K  Slaps total: 975 975
Salute to anybody dealing with this sh*t, Stay Strong! Helped a few family Members battle through it so I understand it a lot more now

For Mental Health especially Anxiety and Depression...you might want to get your Vitamin D Levels checked as well as Magnesium. Very Important Hormone (Vitamin D is a Hormone) and Mineral (Magnesium) when battling Mental Illness.

A LOT of people dealing with Anxiety and Depression, some great Herbs for those DISCLAIMER: "Consult With Your Doctor First About These Before Taking Any Of Them" but these work for me as well as family members:

Raw Cacao Powder
Ashwagandha
Gotu Kola
Schisandra Berry
Reishi Mushroom

I prefer putting the Powders in Smoothies or whatever, some people take Capsules either way based on mine as well as family members experience...THEY WORK! All about figuring out the right Dosage that works for you. Ashwagandha so powerful that if you take too much you're not going to want to do anything but relax all day. Ashwagandha also helps with Schizophrenia that is how Powerful that stuff is!

Of course....
Is always a Options Hemp In General have some incredible healing properties. CBD Oil Tinctures work too but very expensive
+1   

2 months ago '18        #59
wildish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
space
space
space
Props total: 7823 7 K  Slaps total: 4316 4 K
social anxiety ruined my life i literally have 0 pictures of me for over 12 years........ the last picture of me is from 2006 ish im going to regret never taking any because of the anxiety
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #60
Ygdirty 
space
space
space
Props total: 654 654  Slaps total: 74 74
 PurpleRain said
I did too man the military fixed that in boot camp lol!
sh*t what branch? Navy boot camp ain’t change sh*t about me I went in thinking it was gonna be some bad a*s sh*t but they just had n*ggas folding uniforms and doin pushups lol

2 weeks ago '20        #61
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 1415 1 K  Slaps total: 128 128
I used to work in a few mental hospitals. I was told some of the medications side effects are suicidal thoughts. But on another note i think everyone does.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #62
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 1415 1 K  Slaps total: 128 128
 YAYO101 said
Salute to anybody dealing with this sh*t, Stay Strong! Helped a few family Members battle through it so I understand it a lot more now

For Mental Health especially Anxiety and Depression...you might want to get your Vitamin D Levels checked as well as Magnesium. Very Important Hormone (Vitamin D is a Hormone) and Mineral (Magnesium) when battling Mental Illness.

A LOT of people dealing with Anxiety and Depression, some great Herbs for those DISCLAIMER: "Consult With Your Doctor First About These Before Taking Any Of Them" but these work for me as well as family members:

Raw Cacao Powder
Ashwagandha
Gotu Kola
Schisandra Berry
Reishi Mushroom

I prefer putting the Powders in Smoothies or whatever, some people take Capsules either way based on mine as well as family members experience...THEY WORK! All about figuring out the right Dosage that works for you. Ashwagandha so powerful that if you take too much you're not going to want to do anything but relax all day. Ashwagandha also helps with Schizophrenia that is how Powerful that stuff is!

Of course....
Is always a Options Hemp In General have some incredible healing properties. CBD Oil Tinctures work too but very expensive
That ashwaganda have you not giving a dam lol!
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #63
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16630 16 K  Slaps total: 15233 15 K
 Born Bad said
I used to work in a few mental hospitals. I was told some of the medications side effects are suicidal thoughts. But on another note i think everyone does.
so true.

prozac,risperdal and other made me picture a thousand ways to k*ll myself or others.

never took that sh*t again. just throw it down the toliet. and pretend i am taking it so i will contiune to get my ssi check.

bruh they serectly want us to k*ll ourselves or stay poor.

i just start working out,

excerise

pray

mediatate

and getting my own crib helped.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #64
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16630 16 K  Slaps total: 15233 15 K
yep

add

adhd

aniexty

depression

high function mrdd

austim

1 week ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 
space
space
Props total: 12481 12 K  Slaps total: 653 653
I randomly started having bad case of anxiety and I think maybe even panic attacks during some of my work, sh*t was frightening the first time it happened, I felt paralyzed and it’s crazy because it wasn’t anything out of what I normally do.

Just starting to address it now that I am taking my health a bit more serious. Gonna try medication with therapy see if that does the trick.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  43
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
130 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  35
ESPN is working Paul Pierce like a mule ? Was Charles Barkley right?
67 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+253online now  20
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
258 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  14
Image(s) inside Feb 24 - Former Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke beaten by inmate..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy