just completed a 5 day water fast

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
28 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section health

5 months ago '06        #51
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16021 16 K  Slaps total: 1587 1 K
I did this for 4 days but this is giving me motivation to do this again.

5 months ago '16        #52
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15203 15 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
I couldn't do it I'm weak as water pun intended

5 months ago '17        #53
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 30778 30 K  Slaps total: 2686 2 K
ive lost like 30 pounds since the last time i weighed myself which was like a month ago. started the diet mid july. its not even super wild just 1600 calorie no white rice or white bread, no soda unless its zero calorie and very light on the junk food.

i have the luxury to not have to fu*k with cardio at all unless i want to because i have an active job. bout to get on the weights tho im tryna to find a decent beginner plan
basically been eating some variation of chicken brown rice and brocoli or brusselsprouts

Last edited by Pretty Tone; 10-11-2019 at 07:16 PM..
+2   

5 months ago '12        #54
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 88404 88 K  Slaps total: 6365 6 K
My dog @ with the flat tummy tea ad on boxden.

Seriously fam this is dope. Glad you found real motivation and exercised discipline. I wish you nothing but the best in your journey fam.
+3   

5 months ago '18        #55
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
space
Props total: 34576 34 K  Slaps total: 8737 8 K
I read the title as “Fat Joe just completed a 5 day water fast” for some reason. I’ve done this before, it’s a great way to get over plateaus in weight.
+3   

5 months ago '17        #56
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 13339 13 K  Slaps total: 8328 8 K
Props but you need to apply that discipline long term. It's probably a lot of water weight and you are going to put 5 lbs back on just when you start eating normal again. Apply that discipline to diet and weights and you will be ripped in no time. Sidenote - People like 300+ can't lose weight drastically like that or your going to have a lot of loose skin. Got to lose it the right way. You are lucky because you really weren't that out of shape to begin with.
+2   

5 months ago '04        #57
mac58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 17363 17 K  Slaps total: 5053 5 K
OP said "this journey" after a 5 day diet

5 months ago '06        #58
bxdiplomat 
space
space
Props total: 13014 13 K  Slaps total: 849 849
 mac58 said
OP said "this journey" after a 5 day diet
You have to repeat after the youtube gooru.
+1   

5 months ago '15        #59
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 9765 9 K  Slaps total: 673 673
Props OP. I tried a 7 day one a little while back but only made it 3.5 days before I gave in. Eventually, at some point in my life I want to make it to 30 days. One of my friends just did it and said he felt great.

5 months ago '07        #60
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
space
space
Props total: 126861 126 K  Slaps total: 13064 13 K
@
+2   

5 months ago '04        #61
dc3003 
space
space
Props total: 60457 60 K  Slaps total: 81759 81 K
I dont think I could sleep without eating

5 months ago '06        #62
Be Easy 
space
space
Props total: 9751 9 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
you went on a 5 day food fast

water fast would mean you didn't drink water

but cool, keep it up
+1   

5 months ago '04        #63
PrisonRules 
space
space
Props total: 12523 12 K  Slaps total: 4144 4 K
 Exs said
Sounds like you're doing it for the right reasons. PERSONAL GROWTH. So many people are obsessed with the image aspect of dieting/nutrition... sh*t half the people who go to the gym aren't even going for themselves... they're going for an image. It's great to hear that you're doing this as a test of discipline and growth.

So you went on a water fast? Or something else? It wasn't specified in the OP
i think ppl go to gym to be healthy. no one wants to be fat
+2   

5 months ago '18        #64
Blaffy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 68710 68 K  Slaps total: 6370 6 K
I did it for one day in July, bruh I work in a warehouse and sweat a lot. I got home and ate watermelon

But I want to try again
+1   

5 months ago '19        #65
Punch Out 
space
space
Props total: 5181 5 K  Slaps total: 1323 1 K
 Veggie Burgers said
Props OP. I tried a 7 day one a little while back but only made it 3.5 days before I gave in. Eventually, at some point in my life I want to make it to 30 days. One of my friends just did it and said he felt great.
30 days straight on only water?

5 months ago '19        #66
DiCaprio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 2110 2 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
Did your meat get smaller too

5 months ago '12        #67
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14836 14 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
I need to get on this wave to lose some love handle weight
+1   

5 months ago '05        #68
Tonero 
space
space
Props total: 6941 6 K  Slaps total: 2038 2 K
hit the bench and ull be fine

5 months ago '15        #69
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 9765 9 K  Slaps total: 673 673
 Punch Out said
30 days straight on only water?
Yeah. I was surprised when he said he completed it because he hadn't posted any progress or even an announcement that he was doing it until he made it all 30 days. Personally, it's been one of my random goals ever since doing a 90 day juice fast a few years back. I always watch Youtube videos about it. I should've been able to do the 7 day water fast easily but I wasn't working at the time and had nothing to take my mind off of the initial hunger pangs. I'll probably try again when spring time comes around.
+2   

5 months ago '19        #70
H814 
space
space
space
Props total: 444 444  Slaps total: 46 46
I'm some you has gone up and down with weight loss and gain so I know about angles to see abs 1st pic is the lean back which helps shadows and light hit different parts of your torso so the abs become visible second pic you're clearly pushing out your stomach!!!
+2   

5 months ago '19        #71
space
space
space
Props total: 3479 3 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K
 wallace45 said
This is what I was more interested on since I've done this before I know you lose weight but the mental aspect is the best part to me fasting had me on some near "limitless" sh*t and made me look at my life and how to change it for the better I want to do it again but with work it's kinda hard
Just try straight fasting it on your days off then intermittent when you work. The best I felt was when I went straight caveman and would fast all day until 6 o clock then eat a rack of ribs, steak or whole chicken. Did that for five days in between fasting on the weekends. There is something to be said for building up your ketones think some people overdue it and don't have ketones to burn during the fast.

You get a "high" probably from the ketones. Felt like loopy with a different perspective and a warm feeling. Problem was I was working out and my heart starts beating really fast on the third day. Could been lack of electrolytes but I chicken out not because I'm hungry but because I don't want to push my heart.

Other weekends I don't push it and go 60 hours no problem. Going to try to build up to 5 days then 10. No doubt it's beneficial. I had memories come back to me and different perspectives on a lot of sh*t. I went from 265 to 230 now I'm back at 240 but the best part is the energy and feeling of youth.
+2   

5 months ago '17        #72
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
Props total: 11354 11 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 strungout said
that's me this morning and that's me before on Saturday when I started !

I know it's not an amazing transformation but i still thought it was worth sharing to the bx public

this journey wasn't just about weight loss it was about self discipline, for a long time I struggled with instant gratification, whether it be cigarettes, alchohol, pr0n, going to McDonalds at 3 am , all of that sh*t became my crutch , but I have realized that its not about the reward , its about the journey it takes to get there and that struggling is okay, you have to feel uncomfortable to reach the promise land !

so yeah that's something that most people know and are taught at an early age but I never really fully grasped it (maybe I wasn't willing to )

so long story short I saw this as personal growth as opposed to some "I need to be skinny sh*t"

I could have kept going but its thanks givings up here in Canada, and I want to spend time with my family and eat ! (food is such a social thing)

I technically haven't ate yet but I will later today with a veggie sandwhich and a rhinestone soup!

now going to start hitting the gym with a new perspective on things
Good job, mane.

You should stay strict for the next 3months minimum. If you can hit that mark...then you can start to see legit muscle gains.

Don't fall off the wagon..
+2   

5 months ago '04        #73
CrAkKedOuT 
space
space
space
Props total: 20964 20 K  Slaps total: 2930 2 K
One pic sticking stomach out, next pic suckin in. Just saying.
+3   

5 months ago '15        #74
Ralph Malph 
space
space
Props total: 2396 2 K  Slaps total: 413 413
Diets

5 months ago '13        #75
wallace45 
space
space
Props total: 5665 5 K  Slaps total: 746 746
 925 said
Just try straight fasting it on your days off then intermittent when you work. The best I felt was when I went straight caveman and would fast all day until 6 o clock then eat a rack of ribs, steak or whole chicken. Did that for five days in between fasting on the weekends. There is something to be said for building up your ketones think some people overdue it and don't have ketones to burn during the fast.

You get a "high" probably from the ketones. Felt like loopy with a different perspective and a warm feeling. Problem was I was working out and my heart starts beating really fast on the third day. Could been lack of electrolytes but I chicken out not because I'm hungry but because I don't want to push my heart.

Other weekends I don't push it and go 60 hours no problem. Going to try to build up to 5 days then 10. No doubt it's beneficial. I had memories come back to me and different perspectives on a lot of sh*t. I went from 265 to 230 now I'm back at 240 but the best part is the energy and feeling of youth.
I used to straight fast every Friday and Sunday and that's what I currently do on my days off but I haven't been as disciplined as I used to be

I've definitely let me self go a bit lol sh*t is depressing but I'm nowhere near the point where I can't get back in shape i just gotta get back at it and going to the gym
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  23
Video inside Boosie stressed out having a shell shock moment from prison s*x
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  16
Deontay Wilder says his legs were weakened by his 45-pound costume he w..
263 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  15
Feb 24 - Bernie Sanders unveils plan for universal childcare
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Greatest rapper by year since 94