I HAD bad credit for the past few years

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

5 months ago '09        #1
18632 page views
42 comments

Brand F.R.E.S.H 
space
space
space
Props total: 675 675  Slaps total: 192 192
I HAD bad credit for the past few years

Now it seems my credit is back to as if I had never established any to begin with.

This is good because my credit has been 524 for what feels like the past decade.

I fixed it by VERY simply disputing the derogatory marks on my credit report.

There were initially 3 derogatory marks. I donít even think the company idea looked at my claim.. they just wiped it right off.

SO NOW IM HYPE.

I went and applied for a capital one card just to make sure it was real and I got approved for a basic card...

Now I want to keep my credit up and never go back in the direction of bad credit again man.

So what plan of action should I take to now maintain make my credit score as near perfect as possible?

Should I swipe for something small and pay it off when the bill is due? - thatís what I think I remember hearing.

Whatís my plan of action with my little $300 spending limit?
+11   

best
worst
42 comments

5 months ago '19        #2
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 605 605  Slaps total: 108 108
 Brand F.R.E.S.H said
Now it seems my credit is back to as if I had never established any to begin with.

This is good because my credit has been 524 for what feels like the past decade.

I fixed it by VERY simply disputing the derogatory marks on my credit report.

There were initially 3 derogatory marks. I donít even think the company idea looked at my claim.. they just wiped it right off.

SO NOW IM HYPE.

I went and applied for a capital one card just to make sure it was real and I got approved for a basic card...

Now I want to keep my credit up and never go back in the direction of bad credit again man.

So what plan of action should I take to now maintain make my credit score as near perfect as possible?

Should I swipe for something small and pay it off when the bill is due? - thatís what I think I remember hearing.

Whatís my plan of action with my little $300 spending limit?
Credit repair is very simple you dispute the inaccuracies on the account. Glad it worked out for you.

You should have held off on that card but its all good!

If you want to increase the balance on your card quickly do this;

Step 1) Use the full limit

Step 2) Pay it off

Step 3) After about 6-7 months you will get an automatic score increase

WHY? You show the system you can manage your debt (credit) effectively and this will cause them to give you more debt (credit) I was able to switch my girlfriends $2300 limit visa card to $5000 using this method.

NOW!

Here is a very general guideline for anyone trying to build their credit profile before applying for high limit cards;

All you really need is 2-3 primaries (Preferably revolving accounts), & let them gain history for about 4-6 months before applying for the big stuff. The more history you have the more you can get. Especially if you have no credit history itís very important that you start building them ASAP/ Donít apply for premium/top notch credit cards until you have at least 1 year of primary revolving credit history or you will get denied!

Primary Tradelines are tradelines YOU OWN, AU Tradelines (Authorized User) will not work since it isn't technically YOUR credit line (Having an AU WILL increase your credit score but your CREDIT PROFILE is more important than your SCORE)

Favorite Tradelines:

Open Sky Secured Card - $200 minimum deposit (Bigger the deposit the higher the score increase) no hard pulls
Reports To; Experian, Transunion, Equifax
-

My Jewlers Club - $5000 line of credit when you purchase $99 of merchandise REPORTS TO: Experian, Transunion, Equifax
-
+6   

5 months ago '05        #3
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
Props total: 3292 3 K  Slaps total: 418 418
 crawlingtulip said
Credit repair is very simple you dispute the inaccuracies on the account. Glad it worked out for you.

Step 2) Pay it off

WHY? You show the system you can manage your debt (credit) effectively and this will cause them to give you more debt (credit) I was able to switch my girlfriends $2300 limit visa card to $5000 using this method.

NOW!

Here is a very general guideline for anyone trying to build their credit profile before applying for high limit cards;

All you really need is 2-3 primaries (Preferably revolving accounts), & let them gain history for about 4-6 months before applying for the big stuff. The more history you have the more you can get. Especially if you have no credit history itís very important that you start building them ASAP/ Donít apply for premium/top notch credit cards until you have at least 1 year of primary revolving credit history or you will get denied!

Primary Tradelines are tradelines YOU OWN, AU Tradelines (Authorized User) will not work since it isn't technically YOUR credit line (Having an AU WILL increase your credit score but your CREDIT PROFILE is more important than your SCORE)

Favorite Tradelines:

Open Sky Secured Card - $200 minimum deposit (Bigger the deposit the higher the score increase) no hard pulls
-

My Jewlers Club - $5000 line of credit when you purchase $99 of merchandise REPORTS TO: Experian, Transunion, Equifax
-
What if the derogatory marks are accurate? Should you try your luck and dispute them?
+1   

5 months ago '19        #4
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 rotstreetz said
What if the derogatory marks are accurate? Should you try your luck and dispute them?
They have to be reporting 100% accurate across the board. Date opened, high balance, etc.

Iím sure if you look at that same account it will show up different on experian, transunion, and equifax
+1   

5 months ago '06        #5
detroitdipset 
space
space
Props total: 3193 3 K  Slaps total: 219 219
 crawlingtulip said

Step 2) Pay it off

NOW!

Favorite Tradelines:

-

-
All the sh*t i was gone say! good sh*t!!

I would add the up and coming changes coming from banks. I would start a few accounts (checking savings etc) with local credit unions to start building relationships now.

They can help you grow and in the future if you're wanting loans you have a base
+2   

5 months ago '09        #6
quentyburga725 
space
space
Props total: 6192 6 K  Slaps total: 723 723
currently have low credit score. not exactly what it is, but I have a few debts. car ( 5k left ), students loans and I have a balance of 1k to Verizon I believe

I currently don't have a CC, but I'm looking to raise/establish my credit more.. how do I go about doing so?.. any advice, thank you in advance
+2   

5 months ago '19        #7
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 quentyburga725 said
currently have low credit score. not exactly what it is, but I have a few debts. car ( 5k left ), students loans and I have a balance of 1k to Verizon I believe

I currently don't have a CC, but I'm looking to raise/establish my credit more.. how do I go about doing so?.. any advice, thank you in advance
Here are the steps I gave OP, do it THIS month donít wait the longer you wait the longer it takes itís a marathon not a race. You donít want to wait till you need good credit or you will stress yourself out, if you have any questions let me know I run a credit repair business

NOW!

Favorite Tradelines:

-
visit this link https://www.openskycc.com/

-
visit this link https://www.myjewelersclub.com/
+4   

5 months ago '09        #8
Brand F.R.E.S.H  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 675 675  Slaps total: 192 192
 crawlingtulip said

Step 2) Pay it off

NOW!

Favorite Tradelines:

-

-
I havenít used the card yet so maybe itís not too late.

I was thinking of trying to grab a bed on finance....

What are you suggesting?
+2   

5 months ago '19        #9
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Brand F.R.E.S.H said
I havenít used the card yet so maybe itís not too late.

I was thinking of trying to grab a bed on finance....

What are you suggesting?
Don't cancel the card just hold on to it.

If you want to get access to credit cards with higher limits then follow the directions I told you.

Wait until your credit score is higher before you try to get any new lines of credit. Lower your credit score the higher you will pay when you finance things like furniture, electronics and cars
+1   

5 months ago '09        #10
quentyburga725 
space
space
Props total: 6192 6 K  Slaps total: 723 723
 crawlingtulip said
Here are the steps I gave OP, do it THIS month donít wait the longer you wait the longer it takes itís a marathon not a race. You donít want to wait till you need good credit or you will stress yourself out, if you have any questions let me know I run a credit repair business

NOW!

Favorite Tradelines:

-
visit this link

-
visit this link
i'ma look into this.. I'm keep you posted.. appreciate it homie!

5 months ago '19        #11
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 quentyburga725 said
i'ma look into this.. I'm keep you posted.. appreciate it homie!

Please do, would love to hear how it worked out for you

5 months ago '12        #12
TrillSwag 
space
space
Props total: 23209 23 K  Slaps total: 4037 4 K
I already got one secure credit card and it’s been helping my score. But would getting another help?
+3   

5 months ago '19        #13
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 TrillSwag said
I already got one secure credit card and itís been helping my score. But would getting another help?
Get the my jewelers club tradeline I posted about. Wait 4-6 months then you can start applying for new credit when your profile is built up. If you get denied dispute the inquiry
+1   

5 months ago '05        #14
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 64704 64 K  Slaps total: 32065 32 K
 crawlingtulip said
They have to be reporting 100% accurate across the board. Date opened, high balance, etc.

Iím sure if you look at that same account it will show up different on experian, transunion, and equifax
So if I notice all three have inaccuracies I should dispute direct to the bureaus and all three will remove them?
+1   

5 months ago '05        #15
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said

NOW!

Favorite Tradelines:

-
visit this link

-
visit this link

By adding the trade lines it increases your overall credit utilization thus increasing the credit score?
+1   

5 months ago '19        #16
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
So if I notice all three have inaccuracies I should dispute direct to the bureaus and all three will remove them?
Yes, you just need to point out the inaccuracies on the report the easiest way to do that is with a 3-1 credit report. That way you can see everything in a nice colum

Tha Boss said
By adding the trade lines it increases your overall credit utilization thus increasing the credit score?
Debt utilization is based off the percentage you use a card. Even if you add on a tradeline that is fresh with no utilization it wonít do anything. In order to get a score increase from debt utilization you would need to free up the balance on cards you are currently using.
+2   

5 months ago '05        #17
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
Yes, you just need to point out the inaccuracies on the report the easiest way to do that is with a 3-1 credit report. That way you can see everything in a nice colum

Debt utilization is based off the percentage you use a card. Even if you add on a tradeline that is fresh with no utilization it won’t do anything. In order to get a score increase from debt utilization you would need to free up the balance on cards you are currently using.

So i pulled my c report and i have 5 items in collections (and they are legit things i didnt pay). The items are accurate as far as the dates, amount owned
and account number (that isnt x*xx'd out) in all three reports. The amounts in collections are:

1) $450 (Removed 11/2025)
2) $58 (Removed 6/2022)
3) $267 (Removed 6/2022)
4) $2643 (Removed 01/2021)
5)$180 (Removed 10/2023)

Im wanting to get a heloc on my home and current working to pay down cc debt. Would a pay for delete work to remove these items and or how would i go about getting the removed. What would be the best course of action for the above items?

Last edited by Tha Boss; 09-24-2019 at 10:19 PM..
+1   

5 months ago '19        #18
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
So i pulled my c report and i have 5 items in collections (and they are legit things i didnt pay). The items are accurate as far as the dates, amount owned
and account number (that isnt x*xx'd out) in all three reports. The amounts in collections are:

1) $450 (Removed 11/2025)
2) $58 (Removed 6/2022)
3) $267 (Removed 6/2022)
4) $2643 (Removed 01/2021)
5)$180 (Removed 10/2023)

Im wanting to get a heloc on my home and current working to pay down cc debt. Would a pay for delete work to remove these items and or how would i go about getting the removed. What would be the best course of action for the above items?
Send me a PM. To anyone reading this pay to delete should be a final and last ditch effort after all other options are exhausted.
+1   

5 months ago '13        #19
MGz09 
space
space
Props total: 2788 2 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 crawlingtulip said
Send me a PM. To anyone reading this pay to delete should be a final and last ditch effort after all other options are exhausted.
I am on the same boat as the guy above me.

Would you happen to have a letter template of what you send all 3 credit companies?

5 months ago '19        #20
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 MGz09 said
I am on the same boat as the guy above me.

Would you happen to have a letter template of what you send all 3 credit companies?
Letter will depend on what you are trying to dispute, what did you need done exactly?

5 months ago '13        #21
MGz09 
space
space
Props total: 2788 2 K  Slaps total: 320 320
 crawlingtulip said
Letter will depend on what you are trying to dispute, what did you need done exactly?
Well I just had my credit reports pulled and thereís a couple negatives I wanted removed. If possible of course. I just didnít pay these lol

5 months ago '19        #22
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 MGz09 said
Well I just had my credit reports pulled and thereís a couple negatives I wanted removed. If possible of course. I just didnít pay these lol
Even if you didnít pay if the accounts arenít reporting 100% correct they have to be removed. Everything on your credit report has to be 100% right. Shoot me a PM I got you

5 months ago '09        #23
mboydii 
space
space
Props total: 3077 3 K  Slaps total: 359 359
Ok BX fam. I been sitting on the sidelines wondering if I should sayh something or not. I have the ability to put primary tradelines on peoples credit report. PM For details.

5 months ago '19        #24
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 mboydii said
Ok BX fam. I been sitting on the sidelines wondering if I should sayh something or not. I have the ability to put primary tradelines on peoples credit report. PM For details.
Primary Tradelines are dope! But for those new to the processmake sure when building credit you have some items that are reporting in your name. Authorized User accounts are great ways to boost credit but primary accounts in your name hold more weight

5 months ago '15        #25
Bunkavell 
space
space
space
Props total: 6004 6 K  Slaps total: 470 470
Alright so Ive never had credit or even used my credit before, but my credit is horrible all I have is medical bills on it. What do you guys suggest I do? Im about 10k in debt just medical

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  18
Feb 24 - Bernie Sanders unveils plan for universal childcare
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside what do you really think of the telsa model 3. honest opinions only
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+33online now  15
Deontay Wilder says his legs were weakened by his 45-pound costume he w..
262 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy