Official Power Season 6 Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

3 months ago '11        #2576
ricengravy 
space
space
Props total: 2700 2 K  Slaps total: 230 230
dawg.. what was the dialogue they had Ghost saying this episode

was talking extra spicy to ANYBODY who would listen lol

especially with that nobody can stop me crap he kept saying.. it honestly felt like he was a bad guy from a 40s cartoon or some sht. way out of character

I dont watch the after show thing, but they seem to want me to hate Ghost but I dont l....
+5   

3 months ago '11        #2577
ricengravy 
space
space
Props total: 2700 2 K  Slaps total: 230 230
Ghost talking sh*t to Larenz Tate

he leaves, but Tate tells him to come back so he can say something

and Ghost proceeds to talk more sh*t
+12   

3 months ago '17        #2578
Dollarmo 
space
space
space
Props total: 219 219  Slaps total: 47 47
 KoBronRant said
well she didnít know exactly who angie was at that point her husband just opened up a club angie couldíve been any woman
No they all went to school together, grew up together tommy ghost tasha angela. So she knew

3 months ago '17        #2579
Tom Herman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 52620 52 K  Slaps total: 35450 35 K
 Dollarmo said
No they all went to school together, grew up together tommy ghost tasha angela. So she knew
Tasha did not know who Angela was
+5   

3 months ago '18        #2580
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 4549 4 K  Slaps total: 356 356
 That Guy Fly said
Cant lie man.ill finish up this sh*t and give the new sh*t an episode or two. If they dont bring it I ain't watching past that.
Iím only in it to watch the son die at this point. I hate that lol n*ggas.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #2581
KoBronRant 
space
space
space
Props total: 533 533  Slaps total: 112 112
 Tom Herman said
correct tasha had no idea who Angie was Tommy Ghost n Angie grew up together
+2   

3 months ago '09        #2582
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 26673 26 K  Slaps total: 8336 8 K
 Sick Flair said
Iím only in it to watch the son die at this point. I hate that lol n*ggas.
Man I agree but Courtney is k*lling Ghost in the end. In her mind he is the bad guy while Tariq, Tasha, Tommy and everybody else is the victim.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #2583
Dollarmo 
space
space
space
 KoBronRant said
correct tasha had no idea who Angie was Tommy Ghost n Angie grew up together
Tasha perceives her husband giving his number to a strange woman in the club (Angela Valdes), she begins to feel slowly, less attractive to him and begins to use James' driver (his adoptive nephew), Shawn to gain important information by flirting and seducing him.

In the finale, she finally sees Angela and remembers she was James' ex-girlfriend and is distraught her husband has betrayed her
They all grew up together but i was wrong about recognizing her the first night

Last edited by Dollarmo; 11-04-2019 at 04:34 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '17        #2584
Dollarmo 
space
space
space
 Tom Herman said
Tasha perceives her husband giving his number to a strange woman in the club (Angela Valdes), she begins to feel slowly, less attractive to him and begins to use James' driver (his adoptive nephew), Shawn to gain important information by flirting and seducing him.

In the finale, she finally sees Angela and remembers she was James' ex-girlfriend and is distraught her husband has betrayed her

3 months ago '16        #2585
2advanced 
space
space
space
Props total: 4632 4 K  Slaps total: 1868 1 K
fu*k Ghost for recommending that Tariq should turn himself in for a murder.....the irony of the creator of the Queens Child Project getting murdered by his own child ...
+1   

3 months ago '06        #2586
oflo 
space
space
space
Props total: 581 581  Slaps total: 100 100
 Sick Flair said
By far the worst episode to end a show that I've seen. They telegraphed this sh*t the whole time. The writing can't get any worse on this fu*king show this season and are we expected to sit through 6 more seasons of this?
what? this is mid season finale. theres still 5 more episodes next year. and not sure what u meant then by saying sit through 6 more seasons. this is last season. guessing you talking about the spin off? proof read your posts homie.

that being said... terrible writing and episode but this show has fallen off for years. its been a glorified soap opera. either you accept that and watch it for entertainment or you're just gonna pick it apart and if thats the case don't watch it

Last edited by oflo; 11-04-2019 at 04:45 PM..

3 months ago '13        #2587
Solesearcher 
space
space
Props total: 3183 3 K  Slaps total: 176 176
Rewatched the episode a few times back & like some people have pointed I think the start of the last 5 will be view points from different characters on this day

Somebody is def pulling strings in the back cause a few plot points jump out ( Tommy now knowing about Protctor’s recording and Ghost being truly innocent on Lakeisha , Tasha knowing Ramona and saying she heard he thinks Tariq should turn himself in & Tate getting word about the feds closing in on Tariq cause they only asked about Terry )

Interested to see how it all plays out come January

Also the quotables in this episode

“ I release you out our marriage “

“ Druggie Daycare “

Dre telling Ghost to take that bass out his voice

Whole speech telling Tate he’s a loser and shoulda stayed a cop

Last edited by Solesearcher; 11-04-2019 at 05:28 PM..
+4   

3 months ago '13        #2588
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13955 13 K  Slaps total: 3510 3 K
Ghost isn’t dead. He probably got hit in the stomach. Or torso area and
The FBI chick gonna bust in Truth with the arrest Warrant and see James on the floor leaking and save his life to call the medics and call off the arrest Watch..

You gotta ask yourself...
Has vividly gruesome this show has been with the k*lling why you not showing ghost on the floor dead? ..n*gga that’s cause he not lol
Ain’t nobody stupid.

Let’s be street smart now...

Think.. who TF is skilled enough to shoot ghost from that high up in the heart from the ground IN THE DARK! use ya head b.

Everybody having a gun except Tasha made me think it was the side n*gga who pulled the trigger and she was running to warn him.

They just had to leave us viewers with a cliffhanger to anticipate the rest of the season in January.

That image at the end was all in Ghost head. n*gga been living in his head all episode. He was falling cause he made it to the top. That image of the gunshot wound to the heart symbolizes a betrayal.
+5   

3 months ago '07        #2589
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 36325 36 K  Slaps total: 4380 4 K
 stogz said
This sh*t too cartoony man. After the 30th or 40th time Ghost said "nothing can stop me", i was like..... ohhhh, "they" gonna STOP him. He gonna get stopped stopped! The foreshadowing was corny and awful.

LOL at EVERYONE in the whole world 1) Having a gun, and 2) Coming to murder Ghost at the exact same time, right after what for all intents and purposes, was a gov't convention.

Hey Timmy, the big mouth kid that work for Tommy, that dude don't remind you of J'leon Love? I thought the sh*t a long time ago, but I totally forgot that 50 was all around Mayweather's f*ghters and in the boxing game. Dude has all the same mannerism and the same look... no fu*king way that sh*t was an accident.

Angie don't look as good when she have clothes on.

... and wtf was that, that happened at the warehouse when Tommy and Ghost were getting shot at???? I don't understand that scene at all. Was that Ghost's uncle that was shot? I didn't catch the face. Where and why did Tommy run off?
It was a car following Ghost the whole show. I'm guessing that's who was shooting at Ghost and Tommy. It was Cedric the entertainer who got shot. He was one of the goons. Tommy gott out of there.

Lol @ J'Leon comparison. 50 petty enough to do that.

Angie is edible nekkid or clothed.

I guess they all got fed up and were all on synchronized time and decided to k*ll Ghost.

I wished Ghost would've made to Albany. The whole political Ghost could have promising.

But Ghost is a guy who lost his dad young. Ended up with Tommy and his crazy mom and hit streets. Ghost never could let go of it.
+2   

3 months ago '16        #2590
2advanced 
space
space
space
Props total: 4632 4 K  Slaps total: 1868 1 K
These guys saying Ghost new girlfriend popped him
+1   

3 months ago '13        #2591
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13955 13 K  Slaps total: 3510 3 K
 2advanced said

3 months ago '12        #2592
johnnysnow 
space
space
space
Props total: 16355 16 K  Slaps total: 1029 1 K
Can a brother get a link

3 months ago '04        #2593
lilshun 
space
space
Props total: 5658 5 K  Slaps total: 928 928
 2advanced said
Same thing i told my gurl
+1   

3 months ago '14        #2594
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 54284 54 K  Slaps total: 8683 8 K

+7   

3 months ago '14        #2595
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 54284 54 K  Slaps total: 8683 8 K
 PaperBoy said
Ghost isn’t dead. He probably got hit in the stomach. Or torso area and
The FBI chick gonna bust in Truth with the arrest Warrant and see James on the floor leaking and save his life to call the medics and call off the arrest Watch..

You gotta ask yourself...
Has vividly gruesome this show has been with the k*lling why you not showing ghost on the floor dead? ..n*gga that’s cause he not lol
Ain’t nobody stupid.

Let’s be street smart now...

Think.. who TF is skilled enough to shoot ghost from that high up in the heart from the ground IN THE DARK! use ya head b.

Everybody having a gun except Tasha made me think it was the side n*gga who pulled the trigger and she was running to warn him.

They just had to leave us viewers with a cliffhanger to anticipate the rest of the season in January.

That image at the end was all in Ghost head. n*gga been living in his head all episode. He was falling cause he made it to the top. That image of the gunshot wound to the heart symbolizes a betrayal.
Tate. I posted my theory earlier in this thread. And the way Ghost fell, they snuck up behind him. They shot close range when he turned around.

He used to be a cop.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #2596
servesurite 
space
space
Props total: 2775 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397
man ramona scheduled a d*ck appointment and ghost's haters tryna prevent him from getting that powerful politico dnc pu**y
+9   

3 months ago '13        #2597
jjdagreat 
space
space
Props total: 6036 6 K  Slaps total: 152 152
 brooklynzfinest said
Best for your child? There's many ways to intervene and reform them. Taking the hand off and letting them learn a lesson by sending them to Jail and copping for a murder?! This ain't grand larceny and being scared straight. Do you know what our prison systems are like? You're telling me a young black man has a better chance reforming in prison than outside of it?

U guys are foolish and I'm damn sure don't have kids...that's why you're talking like that. Again, things non-parents say...and definitely no black parent.
First Iím a 29 year old black man with a 6 year old son. Speaking in real life terms I watched my grandparents do everything to stop my uncles from selling drugs. Could never get through to them. Feds picked em up, nothing they could do. And talking to them when they got out, it was nothing anyone said could do to stop them. And sitting in a cell actually made them think about how detrimental things were. Both them n*ggas heavy in real estate and living a clean life now.

As far as the show. Ghost is about to be lt governor. Iím pretty sure he can get some strings pulled and get him the softest punishment possible and get his record cleared in time passing. But let that n*gga learn itís consequences for his actions, cause apparently nothing else is working since he still wanna live a life of crime.
+4   

3 months ago '04        #2598
tnice 
space
space
space
Props total: 10881 10 K  Slaps total: 452 452

3 months ago '19        #2599
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5766 5 K  Slaps total: 3601 3 K
Kemp, the worst writer in the word, said that Ghost will be in the last 5 episodes.

+1   

3 months ago '06        #2600
chrisf249 
space
space
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 109 109
Anyone got a link?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  36
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
88 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  36
America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling
32 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  25
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go