⁂pple Stans Peep This: "Genius Bar" Caught Ripping Customer off ON CAMERA by CBC News

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '18        #1
2016 page views
21 comments

IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 2009 2 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
⁂pple Stans Peep This: "Genius Bar" Caught Ripping Customer off ON CAMERA by CBC News

LMAO @ the spin game this gay n*gga givin him @2:30

This is just 1 reason i dont fuxk with Apple products. Another is i hate being tied down to iTunes and they DRM bullsh!t. They do make great laptops tho i cant lie.

How da fuxk can the cost of the repair cost more than a new product ?!

Pay attention people . . .i want to you TECH guy's to tell me if he's bullsh*tting or can this really be possible?
+8   

best
worst
21 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
bx old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 32243 32 K  Slaps total: 2444 2 K
Mad old, but yes....typical apple fu*kery
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1248 1 K  Slaps total: 263 263
fu*k the genius bar, told me my iphone was too shattered to fix then a local phone repair place made it brand new for $100. never going to a apple store again
+10   

2 weeks ago '09        #4
slayer2020 
space
space
space
Props total: 2239 2 K  Slaps total: 892 892
This is old. This is common knowledge. Same as with car repair. This is corporate America. This is planned obsolescence. This is climate change. This is the end.
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #5
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 88 88
Apple employees are idiots. They MIGHT know slightly more than the average person. They are definitely poorly trained. Apple doesn’t give a damn about their customers. Just they’re sales figures. If you know you know.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4984 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
 IcebergIzm said
LMAO @ the spin game this gay n*gga givin him @2:30

This is just 1 reason i dont fuxk with Apple products. Another is i hate being tied down to iTunes and they DRM bullsh!t. They do make great laptops tho i cant lie.

How da fuxk can the cost of the repair cost more than a new product ?!

Pay attention people . . .i want to you TECH guy's to tell me if he's bullsh*tting or can this really be possible?
Of course its possible. What cracked me up was the part where customers are wondering if apple has their 'best interests at heart'. Dumbfu*ks it is a corporation, are you stupid? They have a legal obligation to provide the highest possible profit to their investors. As long as it is possible they HAVE to do it. And those brainwashed retards lining up outside the store and cheering each other on as they walk in to be r*ped... what a lost generation this is. People proud of being idiots and virtual slaves. And none of that legislation will ever pass. Heres the best part. You idiots are so easy to manipulate, a politician can fu*k you over and over and you keep coming back. These big corporations are smarter. You dont do what they want and the thousands they donate to and spend on every single reelection campaign doesnt come through for you, it goes to your opponent. Politicians know they have to stay in line. Thats why the only (few) laws that help regular people that come around nowadays come out of the supreme court. They are unelected and our elections are 100% bought and sold. But again you cant blame the corporations they have a legal obligation to pursue profit at all costs, even if it means corrupting the government. Of course theres theoretically a solution - you all could stop voting for the same 2 parties. But youre too dumb for that. All they have to so is say hey, if you dont vote for us, the other party will get elected, and theyre totally racist, I mean theyre practically Hitler, they probably say the N WORD when nobody is around, I mean I dont have any proof but just look at them you can totally tell right?

And you fu*king retards waste an hour every two years, maybe even give them your money, so they can get elected and protect these companies and their right to fu*k you in the a*s. You all deserve it, you make me fu*king sick.

Last edited by Dickhead; 01-03-2020 at 09:52 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #7
djaqt88 
space
space
space
Props total: 1857 1 K  Slaps total: 146 146
I accidentally dropped my MBP this past summer and the retina screen broke, without Apple care it would’ve costed at least 1000, but you can’t buy it for a computer that’s 3+ years old (which is stupid), so instead of going through a certified repairer I looked up how to fix it, bought the screen off eBay + the tools and did it myself. 400 job and an hour worth of my time. Problem solved.

Watch out for the jux.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 7773 7 K  Slaps total: 603 603
 ym7171yea said
fu*k the genius bar, told me my iphone was too shattered to fix then a local phone repair place made it brand new for $100. never going to a apple store again
I did that. They were asking for 250 for my hairline crack on the screen. Middle of the mall joint did it for 80

Updates my phone and the screen stopped responding to my touch. fu*king Apple makes it so you can’t go to third parties to fix your phone

Had to pay them mfs to fix it eventually
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
Blockburner28 
space
space
Props total: 3655 3 K  Slaps total: 575 575
They gave me a brand new box of power pro beats and let me keep my ones that want working correctly. They also gave me another iPhone X max I cracked the screen on brand new and I did not have apple care. Just ask for a manager and keep it real
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10905 10 K  Slaps total: 928 928
What's their incentive for being trash customer service reps? Commission? Free sh*t?
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
SeanP 
space
space
Props total: 2087 2 K  Slaps total: 287 287
iDiots!

I will never buy an Apple product.

-Sent from my 2017 12.9 in. 256 GB iPad Pro purchased by my side chick.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space

^^^ They stealing your girls nud*s and texting them to themselves while they raping you doing the screen repairs. LMAO

Ever wonder why it takes so long ?
They even set up a "rating system" to rate the nud*s. Smh The nerve of these nigz i swear.

Also, bi*ches should not be having nud*s in they phone for no reason but thats a whole other topic.
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Oh ya'll thought i was done here ? ?
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 88 88
 IcebergIzm said

^^^ They stealing your girls nud*s and texting them to themselves while they raping you doing the screen repairs. LMAO

They even set up a "rating system" to rate the nud*s. Smh The nerve of these nigz i swear.

Also, bi*ches should not be having nud*s in they phone for no reason but thats a whole other topic.
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Dumbasses should have at least deleted the message they sent to themselves, lmfao. There are apps to hide pics, btw. Of course Apple charges an arm and a leg for any repairs to their devices. It costs them basically an eight of what they charge to repair a screen.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #14
bd2eazy 
space
space
Props total: 1100 1 K  Slaps total: 112 112
they do this cuz the rich muhfu*kas who throw money at problems will just pay it. Typical apple Customers lead to this being the SOP.

No excuse tho, apple some fu*kin snakes themselves.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4984 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
 IcebergIzm said

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Im confused. Why am I tagged? Bc I responded to the article?

2 weeks ago '09        #16
jasperfect 
space
space
Props total: 1704 1 K  Slaps total: 361 361
I watched this whole damn video I don't even own an apple product
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #17
franchise 
space
space
Props total: 1104 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
 IcebergIzm said

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

geeksquad hacked 1 of my exes shiit too lol - they event took her snapchat login somehow - idk

she didnt ask me 1st (dumb bih) she just randomly went in and had them do something - i forget what.

2 weeks ago '18        #18
IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 franchise said
geeksquad hacked 1 of my exes shiit too lol - they event took her snapchat login somehow - idk

she didnt ask me 1st (dumb bih) she just randomly went in and had them do something - i forget what.
Wait..is "geek squad" the BestBuy guys?

it's hard to keep up with all these perv nerd names. Smh

2 weeks ago '04        #19
franchise 
space
space
Props total: 1104 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
 IcebergIzm said
Wait..is "geek squad" the BestBuy guys?

it's hard to keep up with all these perv nerd names. Smh

yeah the best buy tech shiits - but everyone knows this is probably going to happen at any of those companies yo
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #20
P-Hill|M 
space
space
Props total: 21899 21 K  Slaps total: 1705 1 K
8/10 times, they ripping you off

My macbook pro stopped reading my harddrive... googled the problem.. said it could be fixed with a 15 dollar wire replacement (or something cheap like that) but I took it to Apple anyway and told them to replace it for me.. dude told me they tried it and it didn't work but they could "depot" it for $750

I did the repair myself and it worked. Haven't been back to genius bar since so fu*k em
+1   

5 days ago '09        #21
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 8483 8 K  Slaps total: 1856 1 K
I have had one experience at the apple genius bar and it was great.. keyboard to my 2017 mbp started to get sticky keys and I took it in on a Friday night at 7pm (I had an appointment). They took my MacBook from me and replaced the whole keyboard for free and I picked it up the next day at 11am (they estimated it to be done on Sunday) so it was less than 24 hours later I had a brand new keyboard in my mbp for free of charge no bullsh*t hoops to jump thru.

P.s. they told me it would cost me $450 to fix the keyboard if it wasn't under warranty

But the genius bar does fu*k people over no doubt. But if your sh*t is under warranty I really don't see why it can't be a smooth experience like mine

2 days ago '15        #22
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 12345 12 K  Slaps total: 1170 1 K
I’d still rather deal with apple than those lying a*s cellular companies.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  62
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
368 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  51
Image(s) inside Westside Gunn Droppin’ New Project “Pray For Paris”
105 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  40
Video inside Banking while black
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Joe Budden: “I’m Not Doing Anything With Slaughterhouse Until They Lea..
181 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy