Pics of Shotti "not bending not folding"in the clink

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '17        #176
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 80244 80 K  Slaps total: 35608 35 K
 WestPittsburg said
Wassup my guy

Your speaking facts especially when it’s an individual who never had sh*t or seen real
Money and knows his life is a dead end that short run at the top prolly blinded him and was the best time of his life
This is the point I was trying to get across but these dumbasses took it as if I was saying I was the one thinking like this. Props for understanding bro.
+1   

4 days ago '10        #177
stizz44 
space
space
Props total: 2343 2 K  Slaps total: 571 571
 johnnysnow said
Chinaman did a lot of finessing

He better head straight to Miami when he touch down

Whats the Chinaman story? sh*t sounds intriguing.

4 days ago '07        #178
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 16874 16 K  Slaps total: 3366 3 K
You know the strange thing in life is that some people are better off in prison than in the streets

4 days ago '05        #179
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 14611 14 K  Slaps total: 1442 1 K
 Read1bookaweek said
Never should've cosigned that white wannabe gangsta
Naw.

I have no issue with a Black man working behind the scenes and making racks off of any act of any color. Dre did it with Em. He just went extremely wrong with the extortion and kidnapping. He should have been a legit criminal like the labels and LEGALLY secured 69's publishing and signed him to a 360 Treyway deal. If he did, there would be no charges while that "Latino wanna gangsta" made the legit money roll in, creating a legit empire to launder the criminal one.

But no.

4 days ago '19        #180
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
Props total: 5290 5 K  Slaps total: 1146 1 K
 blackninja said
Naw.

I have no issue with a Black man working behind the scenes and making racks off of any act of any color. Dre did it with Em. He just went extremely wrong with the extortion and kidnapping. He should have been a legit criminal like the labels and LEGALLY secured 69's publishing and signed him to a 360 Treyway deal. If he did, there would be no charges while that "Latino wanna gangsta" made the legit money roll in, creating a legit empire to launder the criminal one.

But no.
So you want them to profit off poison destroying youths?

4 days ago '05        #181
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 4972 4 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
 Toast2the said
So now we laughing at n*ggaz that didn't fold/snitch and kept it a buck on everything they said... we laughing at n*ggaz that really honor their word as their bond??

Y'all clown 69 for snitching y'all clown Shotti for keeping it a buck

OP and everyone that propped OP is corny
Not everyone has the same way of life. The mindset your speaking on is the mindset of less than .01% of the earths population. Most people don’t feel sympathy because they don’t think he should have been doing the sh*t he was doing.

4 days ago '05        #182
blackninja 
space
space
 Read1bookaweek said
Never should've cosigned that white wannabe gangsta
Shotti is a REAL gangster and did not co-sign 69; he made him. Without Shotti there is no 69 AS WE KNOW HIM.

Read1bookaweek said
So you want them to profit off poison destroying youths?
Once again, Shotti is a REAL gangster. Not only did he profit off of the poison that 69 was pushing, he helped create, finance, and guide 69's entire career as his manager. And Shotti's criminal enterprise, where he was involved with murder and pushing poison by way of drugs on adults and the youth went on way before 69. What I said was he should have been above board and used this success to become a legit business that allows him to launder and leave his criminal business behind. Many have done that. But no.

So what argument are you trying to make? And are you also going after all of the white labels who legally push signed artists with the same messages as 69?

Last edited by blackninja; 01-15-2020 at 11:43 AM..

4 days ago '04        #183
memphis10 
space
space
Props total: 5430 5 K  Slaps total: 2647 2 K
smfh..15 years to 'reproduce' with other men. nope im good you can keep that criminal sh*t.

4 days ago '19        #184
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
 blackninja said
Shotti is a REAL gangster and did not co-sign 69; he made him. Without Shotti there is no 69 AS WE KNOW HIM.

Once again, Shotti is a REAL gangster. Not only did he profit off of the poison that 69 was pushing, he helped create, finance, and guide 69's entire career as his manager. And Shotti's criminal enterprise, where he was involved with murder and pushing poison by way of drugs on adults and the youth went on way before 69. What I said was he should have been above board and used this success to become a legit business that allows him to launder and leave his criminal business behind. Many have done that. But no.

So what argument are you trying to make? And are you also going after all of the white labels who legally push signed artists with the same messages as 69?
My only argument is he got what he deserved. The only thing im going to say he SHOULD have done was stop being a criminal and poison pusher and done something legitimate that added to the foundation and productivity of his community.

4 days ago '05        #185
blackninja 
space
space
 Read1bookaweek said
My only argument is he got what he deserved. The only thing im going to say he SHOULD have done was stop being a criminal and poison pusher and done something legitimate that added to the foundation and productivity of his community.
That is all good, but you know your original reply implied none of that. As I mentioned before, your only stated fault with Shotti was that he, a REAL GANGSTER, co-signed a "white fake gangster." Additionally, that had clear racial implications.

Your current argument is basically the one I made in my original response, and now you are trying to make it.

Regardless, as someone who has written and had books published my major publishers, I like your screen name.

I do not want to litigate this further.

Cheers.

Last edited by blackninja; 01-15-2020 at 12:51 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '19        #186
Big Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 3061 3 K  Slaps total: 3805 3 K
 zone3cp said
If they wanted him his girl would’ve been got it.

Brownsville n*ggas wouldn’t like that.

Good dude by me when I stayed in ENY.

Central booking and all that. Went through together on some petty sh*t.

It was from that point on when I said I was from Atlanta. Bruh happen to already know my n*ggas.

You know how booking go n*ggas wanna know who who.
What do you know about NY.

4 days ago '04        #187
zone3cp 
space
space
Props total: 48266 48 K  Slaps total: 5195 5 K
 Big Papi said
What do you know about NY.
bi*ch n*gga my family from BK. I use to stay up there cornball.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '19        #188
Big Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 3061 3 K  Slaps total: 3805 3 K
 zone3cp said
bi*ch n*gga my family from BK. I use to stay up there cornball.

I’ll give you pass. Next time you gotta check in son. Ain’t no back talking on my block

4 days ago '04        #189
zone3cp 
space
space
Props total: 48266 48 K  Slaps total: 5195 5 K
 Big Papi said
I’ll give you pass. Next time you gotta check in son. Ain’t no back talking on my block
I got more juice than u in your so called city. Believe that!

4 days ago '17        #190
Penrythejanitor 
space
space
space
Props total: 704 704  Slaps total: 77 77
 r.burgundy said
They didn't look at 69 as some sort of gangsta who infiltrated the gang lol.
They looked at him as a big bag of money.
Problem was that they got greedy
Obvious mousetraps are obvious? I dunno, I've never had access to easy money (and starstruck pu**y no doubt) like that...
Surely you'd try keep the ball rolling as long as you could?

4 days ago '19        #191
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
 blackninja said
That is all good, but you know your original reply implied none of that. As I mentioned before, your only stated fault with Shotti was that he, a REAL GANGSTER, co-signed a "white fake gangster." Additionally, that had clear racial implications.

Your current argument is basically the one I made in my original response, and now you are trying to make it.

Regardless, as someone who has written and had books published my major publishers, I like your screen name.

I do not want to litigate this further.

Cheers.
I made a statement and you made a*sumptions.

4 days ago '05        #192
blackninja 
space
space
 Read1bookaweek said
I made a statement and you made a*sumptions.
Now, it is about a*sumptions. All good. Cheers.

Last edited by blackninja; 01-15-2020 at 09:40 PM..

4 days ago '19        #193
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
 blackninja said
Now, it is about a*sumptions. All good. Cheers.
You use weak debate tactics. Write essays and then "conclude" the exchange to protect your ego. I don't care because it's not a subject worth the time or energy of debating. Just letting you know I see what you're doing.

4 days ago '04        #194
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6337 6 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
The hindsight is always 20 20 but betting all your chips on that rainbow head... idk he got what he paid for

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  64
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
367 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  54
Image(s) inside Westside Gunn Droppin’ New Project “Pray For Paris”
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  45
Video inside Banking while black
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Joe Budden: “I’m Not Doing Anything With Slaughterhouse Until They Lea..
181 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy