Should I go the CCNA route or Comptiaa + route?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '16        #1
4437 page views
7 comments

GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
space
space
Props total: 52725 52 K  Slaps total: 7267 7 K
Should I go the CCNA route or Comptiaa + route?

Which route pays the most between the two and can sharpen my computer skills?
+1   

best
worst
7 comments

2 months ago '09        #2
iAM2 
space
space
Props total: 1895 1 K  Slaps total: 315 315
more like ccna or comptia network+

the ccna and a+ are two completely different test.. ive never taken the ccna or any cisco certs but i do have the a+ and its a general cert like hardware / operating systems where cisco certs are more focused on network related stuffs. theres also a thread on here dedicated to these tech certs
+3   

1 month ago '06        #3
dagrimest 
space
space
Props total: 374 374  Slaps total: 40 40
I have my Net+ and it’s kinda useless. All the jobs in my area either want you to have Sec+ or CCNA
+1   

1 month ago '04        #4
SpyDa 
space
space
Props total: 5681 5 K  Slaps total: 738 738
A+ is basic pc knowledge and hardware. CcNA is advanced level networking. Probably start network + then branch to security+. Then ccna.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #5
J Thrilla 
space
space
Props total: 20386 20 K  Slaps total: 1418 1 K
Starting off with no real experience with a bachelor's, I was earning close to $68,000 / year in Northern VA / DC. Now that I'm recently CySA certified, I'll be earning six figures this year in France.

When I passed my Sec+ it covered a little bit of Net+ and A+.
My professor told me it’s better to shoot for Sec+ because you wouldn’t need to take Net+ and A+ separately and then take Sec+ 501 ; Waste of money and time.

Also it helps to learn at least one programming language. Most go with C++, Python, Java, Flutter or Swift..

I wish you well with your career path. If you put the time and consistency into this, it'll be all worth it at the end.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #6
BlackLex 
space
space
space
Props total: 645 645  Slaps total: 112 112
Are you in the field already or no?

1 month ago '10        #7
ColeWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6432 6 K  Slaps total: 833 833
 J Thrilla said
Starting off with no real experience with a bachelor's, I was earning close to $68,000 / year in Northern VA / DC. Now that I'm recently CySA certified, I'll be earning six figures this year in France.

When I passed my Sec+ it covered a little bit of Net+ and A+.
My professor told me it’s better to shoot for Sec+ because you wouldn’t need to take Net+ and A+ separately and then take Sec+ 501 ; Waste of money and time.

Also it helps to learn at least one programming language. Most go with C++, Python, Java, Flutter or Swift..

I wish you well with your career path. If you put the time and consistency into this, it'll be all worth it at the end.
What is your bachelors degree in?
+1   

1 month ago '19        #8
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2230 2 K  Slaps total: 602 602
Funny I had the same question, do you all find it smarter to sled study or go the community college route as I personally want to go the community college route
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  43
ESPN is working Paul Pierce like a mule ? Was Charles Barkley right?
66 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  40
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
129 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+251online now  26
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
257 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  17
Image(s) inside Feb 24 - Former Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke beaten by inmate..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy