I HAD bad credit for the past few years

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '19        #26
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 605 605  Slaps total: 108 108
 Bunkavell said
Alright so Ive never had credit or even used my credit before, but my credit is horrible all I have is medical bills on it. What do you guys suggest I do? Im about 10k in debt just medical
You need to get rid of your medical bills asap in the meantime you should build credit using the methods I outlined. As long as you don't have an active bankruptcy you can do everything I laid out in the above posts.

If you need help removing the info from your credit report PM me I do FREE consultations, I can at the very least give you some actionable steps if you don't want to move forward with a removal service.

4 months ago '06        #27
detroitdipset 
space
space
Props total: 3193 3 K  Slaps total: 219 219
 crawlingtulip said
Yes, you just need to point out the inaccuracies on the report the easiest way to do that is with a 3-1 credit report. That way you can see everything in a nice colum

Debt utilization is based off the percentage you use a card. Even if you add on a tradeline that is fresh with no utilization it wonít do anything. In order to get a score increase from debt utilization you would need to free up the balance on cards you are currently using.
Hey bro the site legit? Im leary of putting my cc info just anywhere

4 months ago '19        #28
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 detroitdipset said
Hey bro the site legit? Im leary of putting my cc info just anywhere
Yes this is and identity IQ is what I tell my clients to use all the time when I am checking out their accounts. It shows you all three bureaus side by side so its easy to view and spot mistakes.

Here is a $1 trial link with identity IQ they are more well known but harder to cancel since you have to call it in. Either way its only $1

4 months ago '19        #29
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 quentyburga725 said
currently have low credit score. not exactly what it is, but I have a few debts. car ( 5k left ), students loans and I have a balance of 1k to Verizon I believe

I currently don't have a CC, but I'm looking to raise/establish my credit more.. how do I go about doing so?.. any advice, thank you in advance
Been a few weeks, you take any action on the information I gave you? Was it helpful in anyway?

4 months ago '19        #30
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Brand F.R.E.S.H said
I havenít used the card yet so maybe itís not too late.

I was thinking of trying to grab a bed on finance....

What are you suggesting?
Been a few weeks, you take any action on the information I gave you? Was it helpful in anyway?

4 months ago '19        #31
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
space
space
space
Props total: 18568 18 K  Slaps total: 20307 20 K
Broke

4 months ago '09        #32
quentyburga725 
space
space
Props total: 6192 6 K  Slaps total: 723 723
 crawlingtulip said
I havenít. Iíve had a sudden passing of my brother

4 months ago '19        #33
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 quentyburga725 said
I havenít. Iíve had a sudden passing of my brother
My condolences to you and your family g

4 months ago '04        #34
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17624 17 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
 crawlingtulip said
Yes this is and identity IQ is what I tell my clients to use all the time when I am checking out their accounts. It shows you all three bureaus side by side so its easy to view and spot mistakes.

Here is a $1 trial link with identity IQ they are more well known but harder to cancel since you have to call it in. Either way its only $1

When you're comparing all 3 bureaus side by side and you see inaccuracies in amounts owed, how do you know which bureau to dispute? Like how do you know who is wrong?

4 months ago '19        #35
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Sir_Burn_Alot said
When you're comparing all 3 bureaus side by side and you see inaccuracies in amounts owed, how do you know which bureau to dispute? Like how do you know who is wrong?
Dispute with all three of them, as long as the account is showing up on their account dispute it. It needs to be 100% accurate if not it must go

4 months ago '09        #36
quentyburga725 
space
space
Props total: 6192 6 K  Slaps total: 723 723
 crawlingtulip said
My condolences to you and your family g
Appreciate that homie

2 months ago '05        #37
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 64683 64 K  Slaps total: 32065 32 K
 crawlingtulip said
Dispute with all three of them, as long as the account is showing up on their account dispute it. It needs to be 100% accurate if not it must go
Would you recommend disputing it online or how do you go about it? Ckarma, In writing, ect?

2 months ago '19        #38
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
Would you recommend disputing it online or how do you go about it? Ckarma, In writing, ect?
Dispute via mail. Send it certified and keep the reciepts + a copy of the letter you sent so you have a solid track record of when it was sent in the event you need to hand the case over to an attorney. This is why lying hurts more than helps you.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #39
VODKAWATERS 
space
space
Props total: 473 473  Slaps total: 224 224
 crawlingtulip said
Appreciate the knowledge.. so to get this straight

Pull my 3-1 credit report, and send a letter to all 3 bureaus disputing each piece of debt.

What do I say? how do I word it? Do i type a letter and send it in with my 3 reports side by side with inaccuracy?

Sample letters would be dope. Thanks!

2 months ago '19        #40
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 VODKAWATERS said
Appreciate the knowledge.. so to get this straight

Pull my 3-1 credit report, and send a letter to all 3 bureaus disputing each piece of debt.

What do I say? how do I word it? Do i type a letter and send it in with my 3 reports side by side with inaccuracy?

Sample letters would be dope. Thanks!
You want to be careful what you dispute because even if itís ďnegativeĒ those accounts still give you credit history and deleting everything off your account without adding positive tradelines can lower your credit score. Shoot me a pm with your email and Iíll send you an example letter to use for the first round.

You always want the bureau to validate the debt first. Sometimes it will drop after the first round

1 month ago '15        #41
The South 
space
space
Props total: 21792 21 K  Slaps total: 2735 2 K
Iím in the low 700s. I just read that you need 740 to get prime rates..

How long would it take to raise my score say 30 points?

1 month ago '04        #42
Shizz|M 
space
space
Props total: 321 321  Slaps total: 22 22
 The South said
Iím in the low 700s. I just read that you need 740 to get prime rates..

How long would it take to raise my score say 30 points?
you need an au line added to you account.. to bump you score up.

1 month ago '04        #43
Shizz|M 
space
space
Props total: 321 321  Slaps total: 22 22
Dont USE UP ALL THE CREDIT On your card.. that is not a good thing to do.. Keep it under 30%. then pay it off before it reports... if you tap the limit it will automatically trigger and you dont need that because you dont want the system showing that you maxing out the credit.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  44
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
129 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  39
ESPN is working Paul Pierce like a mule ? Was Charles Barkley right?
67 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+252online now  22
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
258 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Image(s) inside Feb 24 - Former Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke beaten by inmate..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy