This Apartment is Only 1400 a Month

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '04        #26
pocketchange 
space
space
Props total: 18408 18 K  Slaps total: 5915 5 K
 Brewklyner said
I live in Brooklyn so when ppl say NYC we think of Manhattan cuz we call it the city. I don't consider Brooklyn NYC but when ur outta town it is so u can brag about the beaches I guess . But living in Manhattan u def won't be coming to Brooklyn for a beach day . sh*t is just far to take everything n be on the train . Nyc is freaking big. If we take BK bx Staten island Manhattan queens. .....I taught this thread was just about the city. Not NYC.
Well I really wasn't checking every post in the thread. And NYC is small, just crowed. Only take like 5 miles to get to Harlem from Brooklyn. Meanwhile you got people driving like 10 20 miles in other cities to get to work.

2 months ago '16        #27
MulaAve 
space
space
space
Props total: 3666 3 K  Slaps total: 678 678
 The Gary Group said
None of these besides maybe the health care(and low is a stretch) is a good reason to live in NY unless you know you've got a career lined up beforehand. Restaurants are overpriced. fu*king nut jobs riding the subways annoying tf outta you. fu*king filthy as sh*t. Good luck getting into a good University there without going into debt like a mf. Food is trash unless you go uptown, only can go near the parks before 3, ain't no fu*king beaches in NY, ain't even no grass! Don't move there unless you wanna sleep under the stars with a coffee mug and a cardboard sign panhandling for a career
Bro you sound like you got something against nyc personally or you just a glass half empty type n*gga

Not even trying to argue or come at you

But damn bro

Ima just touch on one point, everything else not even worth educating on.

But if anyone is coming to the city and want good food,

Flatbush & crown heights in Brooklyn got the best jamaican food & jerk chicken

Washington heights (uptown) got the best Spanish food and Dominican hoes

Harlem for the soul food

Can get Italian in any borough tbh

Queens got everything you can literally think of. Ion be in queens too much but its lit , check out blend on the water

Thai food all over , especially in manhattan.

Ion know how n*ggas could say nyc food average. Ion even gotta mention the pizza.

n*ggas aint never ate a chopped cheese in their life talking about the food decent.

In the summer time hit up smorgasborg in prospect park and various pop ups.

n*ggas really dont even know. And for all the different price ranges. Can definitely take a shawty out to a place w good ambiance and good eats & drinks for a calm $70 easily.

2 months ago '16        #28
MulaAve 
space
space
space
Y’all in cities where y’all look forward to Chili’s , red lobster and Chinese buffets sh*tting on nyc food.

On the train rn just getting hungry ����

2 months ago '16        #29
MulaAve 
space
space
space
 Brewklyner said
I live in Brooklyn so when ppl say NYC we think of Manhattan cuz we call it the city. I don't consider Brooklyn NYC but when ur outta town it is so u can brag about the beaches I guess . But living in Manhattan u def won't be coming to Brooklyn for a beach day . sh*t is just far to take everything n be on the train . Nyc is freaking big. If we take BK bx Staten island Manhattan queens. .....I taught this thread was just about the city. Not NYC.
Nobody got the whip?

2 months ago '15        #30
Brewklyner 
space
space
Props total: 10664 10 K  Slaps total: 3583 3 K
 MulaAve said
Nobody got the whip?
Not in Manhattan ppl don't rly got whips cuz of heavy traffic no free parking. Plus ppl living in city rich ppl take Ubers everywhere . In the other boroughs everyone for a car for sure . Even tho u rly don't need one since of the mass transit.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
320 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Video inside Simp on phone begging his Girlfriend not to go out with her friend!
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Can Yall Help me I-D this shirt Pop Smoke is rockin!?
93 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+264online now  11
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage
273 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy