The Official Diet Aid Thread (all things spices, condiments, recipes etc)

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+31  169
77 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
55 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 years ago '05        #26
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 64373 64 K  Slaps total: 31987 31 K
Whoadie. Replaces soda. Zero across the board and all flavors so far have been great

2 years ago '18        #27
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 34128 34 K  Slaps total: 3644 3 K
 lboog1423 said
copped these the other day at the grocery store. sh*t is bangin on some chicken brea*t. I also will use it on my ground turkey meatloaf

nice

8 months ago '04        #28
Superstar 
space
space
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 10 10
 lboog1423 said
copped these the other day at the grocery store. sh*t is bangin on some chicken brea*t. I also will use it on my ground turkey meatloaf

i rock with this brand heavy......made some shredded bbq chicken nachos. also got the honey mustard that i use on some grilled chicken salads.
+3   

8 months ago '18        #29
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16600 16 K  Slaps total: 15169 15 K
 tha boss said
whoadie. Replaces soda. Zero across the board and all flavors so far have been great

omg! Yes my borther. That sh*t actually taste better than soda. But is expensive as sh*t.

8 months ago '18        #30
space
space
space
 Superstar said
i rock with this brand heavy......made some shredded bbq chicken nachos. also got the honey mustard that i use on some grilled chicken salads.
wow! i did not know they made 0 calories or low calories condiments,spcies. this is so a game changer. does it taste better than that 0 calories bs from WELDER FARMS

Last edited by stutteringrap; 06-08-2019 at 02:37 PM..

8 months ago '04        #31
Superstar 
space
space
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 10 10
 stutteringrap said
wow! i did not know they made 0 calories or low calories condiments,spcies. this is so a game changer. does it taste better than that 0 calories bs from WELDER FARMS
Walden? I like that syrup they have but that's all I get from them....the BBQ sauces are on point tho.

8 months ago '04        #32
lilmike104 
space
space
Props total: 242 242  Slaps total: 39 39
 genobee said
a good dieting bbq sauce.

G Hughes Smokehouse Sugar Free Honey Flavored BBQ Sauce

8 months ago '18        #33
space
space
space
 ghost213 said
Good thread, I need to get on with the healthy eating. The recipes will help, not a big cook but these will help.

Is frozen meat any good? just wondering as I bought some frozen chicken breats the other day.
yes. chicken brea*t is the healthest meat you can eat. skinless of course.

one chicekn drumstick is 76 calories skinless.

one chicken brea*t is 100 calories. pack with protein.

just now learning this.

6 months ago '10        #34
lboog1423  OP
space
space
Props total: 27471 27 K  Slaps total: 2628 2 K
Damn forgot about this thread. Got some mo sh*t for ya. I'll update later
+1   

6 months ago '10        #35
lboog1423  OP
space
space
been a bit on a slamon/trout kick here lately

Preheat that oven to abt 400. Cook about 15-20 minutes. Not set in stone but i really just eyeball it.

coat the fish with some oil. Up to u really, I use olive oil also have some infused grape seed oil. Dont really matter tho.

Hit that bad boy on both sides with this sh*t here

Its a Lemon-Dill seafood seasoning i get from The Fresh Market

on the side i rock with these. They arent pre cooked in oil so they dont have all them fats. Just reg potatoes. I pop these in the air fryer and they come out crispy

+1   

6 months ago '10        #36
lboog1423  OP
space
space

got this next one from the video above. Roasted cauliflower, but honestly i just roast all kinds of veggies now. This is a good one if u are like me and get burned out on all them steamed veggie bags. Got to the point where i didnt even want to look at broccoli. But roasting my veggies has been a game changer for me. Shiiiid i fu*k around and almost eat the whole pan sometimes.

Skip to about 4:30 ob the video to see how he prepares it. Skip to the end to see the end result

in a nutshell tho, get u a cauliflower and cut it into thin slices. Almost like a steak. Any big florets that fall off just slice them as well

line them on a pan and hit them with some olive oil, sea salt, and crushed red pepper flakes. (or whatev u want)

preheat oven to like 400. I don't really time it, I just leave it in there until the outer edges get a lil crispy even a lil burnt.

When done hit it with some fresh lemon juice

that's it

other veggies i like to roast are broccoli, carrots and whole okra.

for broccoli and carrots, i do the same but without the crushed red pepper and lemon juice. After they cook i toss them in green pesto

6 months ago '18        #37
space
space
space
 lboog1423 said
been a bit on a slamon/trout kick here lately

Preheat that oven to abt 400. Cook about 15-20 minutes. Not set in stone but i really just eyeball it.

coat the fish with some oil. Up to u really, I use olive oil also have some infused grape seed oil. Dont really matter tho.

Hit that bad boy on both sides with this sh*t here

Its a Lemon-Dill seafood seasoning i get from The Fresh Market

on the side i rock with these. They arent pre cooked in oil so they dont have all them fats. Just reg potatoes. I pop these in the air fryer and they come out crispy

omg! that is extremely healthy. 12 pieaces for a 100 calories is amazing. and 0% fat. damn good looking fam.

got any more frozen foods or healthy foods we should know about. i n*gga was down to 6'2 135. need something to keep me from getting fat.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+90online now  56
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  31
America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  25
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
90 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Shenmue III is Performing Below Expectations
109 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy