online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Shannon rips Purdy after loss " you couldn't close the deal with that roster "

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '04        #26
ghettofied  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40309 40 K  Slaps total: 14197 14 K
I can't even wrap my head around the fact they might pay this man a boatload of cash. While his weapons are going to go elsewhere. Yikes.
+7   

2 months ago '14        #27
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 296779 296 K  Slaps total: 34777 34 K
 refuze said 🔗
Muffed punt and blocked extra point weren't Purdy's fault

Kyle also got away from the run at times when they should have kept tiring out the Chiefs D
 The Bearded One said 🔗
he was hardly the problem, but it comes with the position.
 BxCastro said 🔗
That L wasn't Purdy's fault to be honest. He made some great throws under pressure when I thought he'd fold
 Lil Jay 05 said 🔗
SMH.... Purdy didn't fumble the ball nor muff the punt.... Better yet, missed the XP. You right Shannon.
49ers had 31 rushing attempts, Chiefs had 30. The difference is that Mahomes led the chiefs in rushing. The same way Purdy crushed the Lions with his running is the same thing Mahomes did to the 49ers. 49ers losing Greenlaw to a non contact injury really messed up our defense because his back ups are levels below him in speed, power, intensity and IQ. Chiefs exploited that loss.
emoji

Also, Purdy didn’t have any turnovers he played a good game, but he didn’t play a great game which is what you need to have vs Mahomes. Purdy did miss some passes he was accurately hitting all season, low throws and over throws to open receivers, the 49ers O line could not block the chiefs long enough to give Purdy the time to hit the target. Even in their last play when Chris Jones was unblocked and forced the 49ers to have to kick a field goal. I think Purdy did enough to win the game. But when you are playing against Mahomes, you can’t leave the door cracked for him. Oh well, back to the drawing board
emoji
+14   

2 months ago '14        #28
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 155351 155 K  Slaps total: 58637 58 K
 Kyu said 🔗
Purdy didnít have any turnovers
Because the Chiefs dropped 2 picks
+2   

2 months ago '14        #29
 215Philly said 🔗
Because the Chiefs dropped 2 picks
Hypotheticals donít matter. I only deal with what happened

2 months ago '22        #30
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 22680 22 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
 Kyu said 🔗
Hypotheticals don’t matter. I only deal with what happened
And what happened was purdy got exposed for the game manager he is. Have fun paying him top dollar
+3   

2 months ago '14        #31
 Kyu said 🔗
Hypotheticals donít matter. I only deal with what happened
What happened was you had all pros at every position and couldn't get the job done, again.

Same story every year. Get a real quarterback
emoji
+5   

2 months ago '04        #32
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 63186 63 K  Slaps total: 14107 14 K
Should 9ers take a gamble and go all in on Fields? They won't be able to beat Mahomes with CMC getting older, Trent soon retiring and a bunch of slant passes.

2 months ago '05        #33
klew  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18765 18 K  Slaps total: 2409 2 K
Some of you should be careful when making excuses. Despite all numerous excuses, Patrick Mahomes managed to win the Super Bowl this year. He's a winner. The Packers had to let go of Aaron Rodgers because he had a long history of excuses. Ultimately, what you need is a quarterback who can win games and will go above and beyond to win titles. If it's not helping you win a championship, throw out all the statistical bullsh1t.

Everybody wants to see a quarterback get more done with less. Perform better in different surroundings and against all time greats.

Brady did that, and Mahomes is doing it right now.

A few young quarterbacks, like Love and Stroud, are demonstrating that.

That's the standard by which one defines the all time great quarterbacks.
+11   

2 months ago '15        #34
HitEmUp25 
Props total: 1656 1 K  Slaps total: 137 137
That punt that the Chiefs got the ball back from change the momentum of the game.
+4   

2 months ago '14        #35
 ThePelicanBayMJ said 🔗
And what happened was purdy got exposed for the game manager he is. Have fun paying him top dollar
I donít think he got exposed at all. He played a good game, didnít turn the ball over and had some good passes. 49ers played good enough to win the game, the game went into overtime and Purdy drove the team down the field to the Chiefs 9 yard line. Itís not Purdys fault the guard let Chris Jones run in unblocked. I swear some of you have no idea what you are looking at when watching football.
emoji
+5   

2 months ago '14        #36
 Kyu said 🔗
He played a good game
He got yall 1 touchdown with all that talent
emoji

Yall just sh1tted on Lamar for the same thing, dat privilege
emoji
+4   

2 months ago '14        #37
 HitEmUp25 said 🔗
That punt that the Chiefs got the ball back from change the momentum of the game.
This is true. Up until that point the Chiefs couldnít really do anything on offense. That was a back breaking play but the 49ers are one of the worst special teams team in the league. Iím not even mad because we got a catch off a players face mask vs the Lions. Sometimes the ball just doesnít bounce your way
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '07        #38
michelleski495 
Props total: 7342 7 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
Being QB comes with a whole lot of sh1t..
Win, you're the hero. But when you lose, they mostly solely place the blame on you.

This dude already made it to where most QBs or teams make it. Sucks they didnt pull the trigger, but that alone is impressive.
+3   

2 months ago '14        #39
 215Philly said 🔗
He got yall 1 touchdown with all that talent
emoji

Yall just sh1tted on Lamar for the same thing, dat privilege
emoji
Up until Overtime, Mahomes only had 1 TD
emoji

2 months ago '14        #40
 Kyu said 🔗
Up until Overtime, Mahomes only had 1 TD
emoji
Name the all pros Mahomes has on offense? Does overtime not count now?
+6   

2 months ago '15        #41
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31697 31 K  Slaps total: 2682 2 K
 Murderers said 🔗
No.
As a niners fan, I don't think so either.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #42
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31697 31 K  Slaps total: 2682 2 K
 215Philly said 🔗
Easy no
I don't see it either.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #43
xslick504 
Props total: 7244 7 K  Slaps total: 248 248
 refuze said 🔗
Muffed punt and blocked extra point weren't Purdy's fault

Kyle also got away from the run at times when they should have kept tiring out the Chiefs D
Said the same thing..... 6 straight passes to start the 2nd half..... No TD off that turnover to start the half.

Not staying committed to CMAC early in the 2nd half.

Sure if you wanna feel better about it , you can say they left sh1t on the field but that's not acceptable in the Super Bowl cause you gotta assume whatever you leave the other team will take.

And they took it.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #44
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 130785 130 K  Slaps total: 28612 28 K
 6Fraud said 🔗
Well donít start a 2 year player who was the last pick then
emoji
I don't disagree. Them boys would have 2 more championships if they just swallowed their pride called Tom Brady a couple years ago
emoji
+4   

2 months ago '04        #45
ghettofied  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40309 40 K  Slaps total: 14197 14 K
 Kyu said 🔗
I donít think he got exposed at all. He played a good game, didnít turn the ball over and had some good passes. 49ers played good enough to win the game, the game went into overtime and Purdy drove the team down the field to the Chiefs 9 yard line. Itís not Purdys fault the guard let Chris Jones run in unblocked. I swear some of you have no idea what you are looking at when watching football.
emoji
This reads like you know he's a game manager. The first thing you say is he didn't turn the ball over. Usually when someone is speaking about a game manager that's their first talking point. You didn't help your cause when you said he had some good passes right after it.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #46
 215Philly said 🔗
Name the all pros Mahomes has on offense?
None of that matters, Chiefs were the defending champions. Eagles had a bunch of all pros last year as well and lost to the Chiefs by 3 just like the 49ers
emoji
emoji

2 months ago '18        #47
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51667 51 K  Slaps total: 4869 4 K
 HitEmUp25 said 🔗
 Kyu said 🔗
This is true. Up until that point the Chiefs couldn’t really do anything on offense. That was a back breaking play but the 49ers are one of the worst special teams team in the league. I’m not even mad because we got a catch off a players face mask vs the Lions. Sometimes the ball just doesn’t bounce your way
emoji
cloud say same thing about the pacheco fumble or the mahomes int. 9ners didn’t capitalize off either mistakes unlike kc.

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 02-12-2024 at 03:01 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '14        #48
 Kyu said 🔗
None of that matters, Chiefs were the defending champions. Eagles had a bunch of all pros last year as well and lost to the Chiefs by 3 just like the 49ers
emoji
emoji

All that and Purdy could only give them 1 touchdown
emoji
+6   

2 months ago '14        #49
 ghettofied said 🔗
This reads like you know he's a game manager. The first thing you say is he didn't turn the ball over. Usually when someone is speaking about a game manager that's their first talking point. You didn't help your cause when you said he had some good passes right after it.
Regardless of what title you want to apply, he played good enough to win. Many of you call Lamar a game changer but he didnít play well enough to beat the Chiefs and he threw an interception into triple coverage in the Endzone. He actually played a bad game vs these same chiefs and could only manage 10 points. Donít reinterpret my words for me, I was clear in what I said.

2 months ago '14        #50
 Mr Tibbs said 🔗
cloud say same thing about the pacheco fumble or the mahomes int. 9ners didnít capitalize of either mistakes unlike kc.
I agree.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Tinashe makes a kids bop nasty song to compete with Jhene Aiko - OTW
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 f*ghts first day in prison
45 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1026
Video inside Jadakiss expresses his desire to ask J. Cole why he apologized to Kendr..
148 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Krayzie Bone Setting the Record Straight with Bizzy Bone
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop