online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Walk from 30% to 10% Body Fat | Easy Steps

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

2 months ago '13        #76
GHova315  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7018 7 K  Slaps total: 1087 1 K
 99LB said 🔗
I had 11% body fat in my late teens to mid 20s. I fell the fu#k off in my 30s
emoji

Now I'm fat as fu#k and it's hard as hell to lose even a few pounds.
Mannn...tell me about it. I gave up playing pick up ball during Covid. Put on 25 lbs in 3 yrs. 6'3 270. I hate this sh1t.

Been doing the treadmill 30 mins at 12 incline 3 speed before medium weights session.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #77
bigtrevdogg 
Props total: 8054 8 K  Slaps total: 1145 1 K
 willi150 said 🔗
Iím trying to get to 201 Iím at 219 now and have been doing the walking on an incline after working out. Itís harder to do in the morning because my work day starts at 6:30 since my company is east coast based
I start my work day around 7am ET, so I get to the gym at 4:30am. I finish my lifting in 45-60 minutes. I moved fast when lifting(I don't sit between sets) to keep my heart rate up during lifting. After lifting I move out to treadmill and walk for 30 minutes and usually out of they gym by 6:00.

I like going to the gym early in the morning because you don't have ppl just sitting on machines looking at their phone. I can move from one machine to other easily.

I have a cheat day once every two weeks. I don't eat entirely clean every day, I have a sweet tooth. If a few oreo's or candy bar fits into my macros, I eat it.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #78
willi150 
Props total: 6805 6 K  Slaps total: 162 162
 bigtrevdogg said 🔗
I start my work day around 7am ET, so I get to the gym at 4:30am. I finish my lifting in 45-60 minutes. I moved fast when lifting(I don't sit between sets) to keep my heart rate up during lifting. After lifting I move out to treadmill and walk for 30 minutes and usually out of they gym by 6:00.

I like going to the gym early in the morning because you don't have ppl just sitting on machines looking at their phone. I can move from one machine to other easily.

I have a cheat day once every two weeks. I don't eat entirely clean every day, I have a sweet tooth. If a few oreo's or candy bar fits into my macros, I eat it.
Pretty much the same routine for me my gym doesnít open until 5 though. My wife really got back on her grind as well so I was able to get back into MyFitnessPal to track calories and macros and I can see the weight starting to come off!! It really helped I was able to find the back door to get access to the barcode scanner!

When you lift are you doing high rep lower weight or lower rep higher weight?

2 months ago '04        #79
bigtrevdogg 
Props total: 8054 8 K  Slaps total: 1145 1 K
 willi150 said 🔗
Pretty much the same routine for me my gym doesnít open until 5 though. My wife really got back on her grind as well so I was able to get back into MyFitnessPal to track calories and macros and I can see the weight starting to come off!! It really helped I was able to find the back door to get access to the barcode scanner!

When you lift are you doing high rep lower weight or lower rep higher weight?
My wife goes with me in the morning. Yeah, I found to backdoor for the barcode as well. Can't pay them all that money.

I usually do pyramid lifting. 15, 12, 10, 8-5. On the lower reps I usually go heavy. Higher reps I go lower weight to get a good squeeze/contraction of the muscle.

My current lifting routine:
Chest & biceps
Quads, calves & abs
Back & triceps
Shoulders
Hamstrings, calves & abs
+1   

2 months ago '17        #80
Poncho520 
Props total: 39453 39 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
 kromw2 said 🔗
My advice man, donít starve yourself on the foods you love. Just practice making the foods you love in an healthier way.
I'm trying but everything I like is crap.
I been eating salads and drinking a ton of water. The water is helping alot cause I'm not always hungry. I mostly snack out of boredom. I just finished a big project and hopefully will be getting outside more. Cheers
emoji

2 months ago '04        #81
willi150 
Props total: 6805 6 K  Slaps total: 162 162
 bigtrevdogg said 🔗
My wife goes with me in the morning. Yeah, I found to backdoor for the barcode as well. Can't pay them all that money.

I usually do pyramid lifting. 15, 12, 10, 8-5. On the lower reps I usually go heavy. Higher reps I go lower weight to get a good squeeze/contraction of the muscle.

My current lifting routine:
Chest & biceps
Quads, calves & abs
Back & triceps
Shoulders
Hamstrings, calves & abs
I might have to try the pyramid lifting out! I try to get between 12-15 for three sets. I do a push/pull/legs and have noticed decent results I just havenít been able to keep my snacking in check until I dialed in a few weeks ago. I have a huge sweet tooth. Once I have one sugared snack I typically canít stop

2 months ago '11        #82
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 31367 31 K  Slaps total: 2082 2 K
 T-800 said 🔗
Diet plays a huge role in weight loss.
From January 26 until Feb 4, I lost 6.82 pounds just by changing my diet; no other changes. My experience is not typical though...I put weight on easy but I can lose it easily too

Change what you eat and change your portions. Eat only until the hunger is gone, NOT until you're full.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2832
Video inside Only fans creators crash while making content in car (autopilot)
56 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+14424
underrated 90s Dimes
101 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props-4215
Article inside WELL DAMN...TikTok User Who Was Reporting On DIDDY & Jay-Z FREAK Offs..
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-2213
audio inside A.I? Kendrick to release "Owl Hunting season" claims Diddy dit it with ..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop