online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Walk from 30% to 10% Body Fat | Easy Steps

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

3 months ago '04        #26
Props total: 2403 2 K  Slaps total: 323 323
 mars15 said 🔗
Walking a lot and cutting that terrible artificial sugar out your diet (fructose) will literally have you shedding pounds within weeks.
Walking a lot...I agree 100%. Fructose is not artificial...it's basically the sugar in fruits and if anybody seriously thinks that fruit will prevent weight loss, they don't know anything.

And believe it or not, artificial sweeteners HELP lose weight. It is such a myth that you will gain weight with 0 calorie sweeteners.

Plain and simple, it's calories in vs calories out. Someday all of the diet fads will hopefully go away.
+3   

3 months ago '19        #27
Legit Trap 
Props total: 9160 9 K  Slaps total: 351 351
 Beamin23 said 🔗
Most people will never get to 10% body fat. Iv been working out for 14 years and I stay around 15-18% while working out, doing cardio at gym and long 7-10 mile runs every other day. Some good info in here though and Iíll take and see if it helps me make a difference. To all those on they fitness journey stay strong and stay out the fridge and pantry after 9
Damn bruh maybe it really is genetics. Iíd be a twig if I ran 7-8 miles. I just run a mile, do 50 dips, 50 crunches & 100 push ups daily. Going to add more calisthenics this month & Iíll have my summer body (8-10% bf) in March. I was about 25-30 lbs overweight. I just started after Christmas. I eat hella clean but This fighthaus sauna suit is the real hack.
+2   

3 months ago '20        #28
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 26534 26 K  Slaps total: 4052 4 K
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Embrace hunger like you embrace the burn during a workout
Basically you got to run your body into a caloric deficit 24/7.

sh1t gonna suck if u ain't super active....

It's pretty easy though. Once you get used to prepping meals that are under your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) of about let's say under 1,800 calories combined every 24 hours....da weight will literally melt off.
+1   

3 months ago '12        #29
Donutburger 
Props total: 531 531  Slaps total: 36 36
 484675 said 🔗
It's a 10min video if you're to lazy to watch you're to lazy to workout
emoji

3 months ago '05        #30
Hold That 
Props total: 49177 49 K  Slaps total: 7201 7 K
Without clicking the video you can tell the guy on the thumbnail of the video use to work out even when he was out of shape. He still had some muscle definition below the fat.

I say that to say I feel like it’s easier to get your body back into a form it’s use to having vs someone who never worked out ever, and recreating a new form for your body. Most of these ads come off as if the person never worked out before and been overweight their entire life.
+2   

3 months ago '13        #31
kromw2 
Props total: 17094 17 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
 Legit Trap said 🔗
Damn bruh maybe it really is genetics. Iíd be a twig if I ran 7-8 miles. I just run a mile, do 50 dips, 50 crunches & 100 push ups daily. Going to add more calisthenics this month & Iíll have my summer body (8-10% bf) in March. I was about 25-30 lbs overweight. I just started after Christmas. I eat hella clean but This fighthaus sauna suit is the real hack.
Talk to me about the sauna suit? I know it increases sweat but what else
+3   

3 months ago '13        #32
kromw2 
Props total: 17094 17 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
 123456 said 🔗
Walking a lot...I agree 100%. Fructose is not artificial...it's basically the sugar in fruits and if anybody seriously thinks that fruit will prevent weight loss, they don't know anything.

And believe it or not, artificial sweeteners HELP lose weight. It is such a myth that you will gain weight with 0 calorie sweeteners.

Plain and simple, it's calories in vs calories out. Someday all of the diet fads will hopefully go away.
They wonít because ppl want the easy fix lol

3 months ago '17        #33
Poncho520 
Props total: 39459 39 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
 blkmanisgod said 🔗
I'm average (king of manlet) height with Ectomorph genetics.. i would be playing myself maintaining 10% bf. Would be frail as fu#k. Gotta have that layer of fat padding the muscle in my case.
Thanks for the vocabulary word

+3   

3 months ago '16        #34
Beamin23 
Props total: 11259 11 K  Slaps total: 1407 1 K
 99LB said 🔗
I had 11% body fat in my late teens to mid 20s. I fell the fu#k off in my 30s
emoji

Now I'm fat as fu#k and it's hard as hell to lose even a few pounds.

You just have to get that schedule down my G. I know itís hard with kids and family and work and whatever else you doing but ainít low man start 30 min every other day. Stop drinking soda/juice those calories be crazy. If you stay in an apartment walk up the stairs a few times a day. Start slow and get ya rhythm back.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #35
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5690 5 K  Slaps total: 836 836
Fitness science is always moving the needle, the bottom line is to eat less processed foods, lift heavy and keep moving
+4   

3 months ago '11        #36
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 31567 31 K  Slaps total: 2088 2 K
Diet plays a huge role in weight loss.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #37
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 73554 73 K  Slaps total: 5461 5 K
She got a under the table treadmill with the highest setting was 3.8 I told her to take that sh1t back it's a waste of money. She barely touched that thing 1 time.
emoji

3 months ago '17        #38
Poncho520 
Props total: 39459 39 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
 kromw2 said 🔗
Talk to me about the sauna suit? I know it increases sweat but what else
Definitely helps but a pain in the behind. You either have to have several or wash them every day. If you forget to wash it it stinks and if you forget to dry it it will stick to you. Also you have to air dry it because regular dry shrinks it. Also your sweat leaves huge salt deposits on your skin which can become a itchy distraction. I wear long John's and tee shirts under mine and they absorb most of the salt.

To be honest losing weight is mostly diet. If you eat right and have moderate exercise your body will take care of itself. If you like snacks or carbs then get at least 2 suits from Amazon. If the $50 price tag is too much you can get the same results with a lawn leaf or heavy duty garbage bag. Cut holes for yor arms and legs and go for a jog.

God bless you guys and good luck.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #39
memphis10 
Props total: 16491 16 K  Slaps total: 15887 15 K
great to be shreaded but i like having my bulk, my cut and overall strength.. dude looks frail and weak with just simply weight loss

3 months ago '04        #40
AliHood 
Props total: 9637 9 K  Slaps total: 644 644
Moral of the story, just get off your azz. These videos mostly server as the reminder or reality checks most folks need to help them get moving again.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #41
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 25530 25 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K
 Beamin23 said 🔗
Most people will never get to 10% body fat. Iv been working out for 14 years and I stay around 15-18% while working out, doing cardio at gym and long 7-10 mile runs every other day. Some good info in here though and Iíll take and see if it helps me make a difference. To all those on they fitness journey stay strong and stay out the fridge and pantry after 9
There are natural bb shows all year where people get to that body fat percentage. If you think like that ofc you wonít
+1   

3 months ago '20        #42
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 47641 47 K  Slaps total: 17924 17 K
 99LB said 🔗
I had 11% body fat in my late teens to mid 20s. I fell the fu#k off in my 30s
emoji

Now I'm fat as fu#k and it's hard as hell to lose even a few pounds.
Fat bi#ch

🔗

3 months ago '11        #43
nfo187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 22504 22 K  Slaps total: 2666 2 K
 Beamin23 said 🔗
Add a resonable diet to this.. youll be 10% or close to it
+2   

3 months ago '21        #44
99LB 
Props total: 3803 3 K  Slaps total: 449 449
 Beamin23 said 🔗
You just have to get that schedule down my G. I know itís hard with kids and family and work and whatever else you doing but ainít low man start 30 min every other day. Stop drinking soda/juice those calories be crazy. If you stay in an apartment walk up the stairs a few times a day. Start slow and get ya rhythm back.
I appreciate the encouragement

I just started doing some pushups, bodyweight squats, ab work and jumping jacks for the past week.
+1   

3 months ago '21        #45
99LB 
Props total: 3803 3 K  Slaps total: 449 449
 UncleSpo said 🔗
Fat bi#ch

↪🔗
emoji

Just fat n nasty

3 months ago '16        #46
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 107505 107 K  Slaps total: 19028 19 K
 TheAntiSimp said 🔗
600 push ups a day
300 morning
300 night

Count 2 as 1

For beginners
I believe u....u said this sh1t in another thread...I remember the 2. For 1 part....

I got to start back working out

3 months ago '22        #47
Ninovelli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 56059 56 K  Slaps total: 7098 7 K
Nah seriously n1ggas telling somebody theyíre ďlazyĒ because they donít wanna sit down and watch some long a$s filler filled video is so stupid. Iíd 10000% rather read a list of the actual useful information. You dumb fu#ks who donít wanna write some cliffs are the lazy ones.
emoji

3 months ago '10        #48
Ant McQueen 
Props total: 20250 20 K  Slaps total: 966 966
 JimDinO77 said 🔗
To summarize, heís saying do basic things throughout the day to keep your body using energy, and simultaneously avoid storing fatÖ

Heís saying intense workouts and caloric deficit can have an alternate effect to combat the extremesÖ so basically, build metabolism
To further summarize...

" Frequency over volume "

3 months ago '05        #49
pippen33 
Props total: 80142 80 K  Slaps total: 9452 9 K
 484675 said 🔗
What is the fastest way to go from 30% body fat to 10% body fat. I prefer to avoid doing things the fastest way but instead the best way. Let me explain how you can walk your way to getting shredded through some simple adjustments made through your routine. Losing body fat, losing stubborn lower belly fat and lower back fat comes down to an approach that you can sustain. Once you find you are on a plan but not losing body fat how do you adjust?

Adjusting your walking plan and how to walk for fat loss can be a remarkable change. let's discuss 5 reasons why walking is the king of fat loss. we can boost fat loss through walking by adjusting the settings on our daily routine, treadmill or simply by walking more throughout the day.

↪🔗
Also ask him what "supplements" he takes.

3 months ago '15        #50
mrwoodside 
Props total: 17611 17 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
OzempicÖ
emoji
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9447
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
344 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2723
Awkward moment of tv
58 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-1623
Image(s) inside Is Rolex out here making snapbacks and 3XL shirts??? ⌚️ &..
41 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
108 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop