online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

What Happens To Your Body When You STOP Eating Sugar

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

3 months ago '04        #1
1457 page views
17 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x141
Props total: 265385 265 K  Slaps total: 30906 30 K
icon What Happens To Your Body When You STOP Eating Sugar

YT

Cut back on sugar intake and I feel fu#kin great and look great
emoji
+17   

icon
best
icon
worst
17 comments

3 months ago '22        #2
Blackberries 
Props total: 33256 33 K  Slaps total: 4986 4 K
This is dumb.

Sugar is your fuel. Mainly from fruits, starches, grains, vegetables etc. The difference is in tact FIBER, which slowly releases the sugar into your gut microbiome and bloodstream, as well is lessens the insulin response from your pancreas.

Fun fact: It takes your pancreas more insulin to break down chicken than it does sugar.

When you cook (oxidize) meat and get that crisp/charred effect what is happening is the sugars in that ANIMAL MUSCLE are carmelizing/gycating and you end up with ADVANCED GLYCATION END PRODUCTS aka AGE's (very bad) ironically AGE's cause premature aging.

Sugar is your brains preferred fuel. But the kind with in tact FIBER
+8   

3 months ago '04        #3
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x141 OP
 Blackberries said 🔗
This is dumb.

Sugar is your fuel. Mainly from fruits, starches, grains, vegetables etc. The difference is in tact FIBER, which slowly releases the sugar into your gut microbiome and bloodstream, as well is lessens the insulin response from your pancreas.

Fun fact: It takes your pancreas more insulin to break down chicken than it does sugar.

When you cook (oxidize) meat and get that crisp/charred effect what is happening is the sugars in that ANIMAL MUSCLE are carmelizing/gycating and you end up with ADVANCED GLYCATION END PRODUCTS aka AGE's (very bad) ironically AGE's cause premature aging.

Sugar is your brains preferred fuel. But the kind with in tact FIBER
Not dumb, it’s actually about eliminating added and processed sugar

And you mean glucose, not sugar. Yes the body needs glucose to enter your cells to use as fuel.

I don’t think it takes more insulin to break down chicken, meat proteins trigger the same amount of insulin response as sugar and carbs. It’s the amount that you intake which causes high spikes of insulin
+18   

3 months ago '23        #4
InFLfromNY 
Props total: 2130 2 K  Slaps total: 226 226
Props

3 months ago '15        #5
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43110 43 K  Slaps total: 5265 5 K
fu#k that h0e meat to meat
+2   

2 months ago '11        #6
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 225931 225 K  Slaps total: 29564 29 K
Like a year ago this woman came to my apartment and got mad at me for not having sugar, salt or butter

I’ve been off of adding sugar and salt
+9   

2 months ago '18        #7
Orndorf2 
Props total: 10364 10 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
And I just ran out of sour patch kids.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #8
ThaWeighin 
Props total: 1946 1 K  Slaps total: 196 196
Take it from the 40 plus club
Hydrate H20 and H3O
Fiber
Protien
Low carb
Move around
Laugh
Keep stress low
Keep smashing wifey or GF
Stay somewhat social
Have you time
Always smell good
Brush twice per day
Gum health is heart health
Sleep well
Your numbers will be good
+29   

2 months ago '21        #9
MilliBailey 
Props total: 9031 9 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
Infographics is an amazing channel. They made a 6 hour movie called "I survived a nuclear war" and the storyline is better than most of the sh1t Hollywoods been puttin out lately. I trust the content too, they do alot of research.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #10
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 141596 141 K  Slaps total: 21374 21 K
ya'll need to differentiate between:

processed white sugar deliberately added to processed foods

and sugar that naturally occurs in fruits, vegetables, dairy and starch

it should be: what happens to your body when you stop eating things with an ingredient list that includes sugar

2 months ago '04        #11
 yola said 🔗
ya'll need to differentiate between:

processed white sugar deliberately added to processed foods

and sugar that naturally occurs in fruits, vegetables, dairy and starch

it should be: what happens to your body when you stop eating things with an ingredient list that includes sugar
Did you watch the video? This was all explained and then some
+2   

2 months ago '23        #12
TexasRangers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 25948 25 K  Slaps total: 4112 4 K
Going on a sugar fast starting today.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #13
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 93951 93 K  Slaps total: 8844 8 K
Im in the best shape of my life and cutting out sugar is the last step to demiGod status.

I might cut it out next week just cause
+1   

2 months ago '12        #14
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 228744 228 K  Slaps total: 13601 13 K
 Spawn said 🔗
Im in the best shape of my life and cutting out sugar is the last step to demiGod status.

I might cut it out next week just cause
Do it. Next month makes 4 years since I cut it out and I haven't looked back. Hair grows ridiculously, no blemishes on my skin, teeth and gums are in the best shape theyve been in since I was a teenager, no headaches, best sleep ever, i have unbelievable energy.....specially in the bedroom like the guy up above mentioned - i be ki1ling the wife bro
emoji
(TMI but hey lol), and my overall feeling of 'self' is what I would call like...optimal...

You know how you sometimes feel like "Ah today im 70 percent...ah this is the 60 percent me...okay im finally feeling at my best"....I pretty much feel at my best all the time, even when I've had a little common cold over the past few years i really don't even notice it.

get that drug out your system, thats all it is
+2   

1 month ago '06        #15
LYTE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36203 36 K  Slaps total: 2837 2 K
 OldBusiness said 🔗
Do it. Next month makes 4 years since I cut it out and I haven't looked back. Hair grows ridiculously, no blemishes on my skin, teeth and gums are in the best shape theyve been in since I was a teenager, no headaches, best sleep ever, i have unbelievable energy.....specially in the bedroom like the guy up above mentioned - i be ki1ling the wife bro
emoji
(TMI but hey lol), and my overall feeling of 'self' is what I would call like...optimal...

You know how you sometimes feel like "Ah today im 70 percent...ah this is the 60 percent me...okay im finally feeling at my best"....I pretty much feel at my best all the time, even when I've had a little common cold over the past few years i really don't even notice it.

get that drug out your system, thats all it is
Hey
Are you talking about added sugars or you don't eat anything with sugar at all??

🔗

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51666 51 K  Slaps total: 4869 4 K
 Sin said 🔗
Like a year ago this woman came to my apartment and got mad at me for not having sugar, salt or butter

I’ve been off of adding sugar and salt
ma dukes was just trying to make her baby something to eat.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #17
pete jr 
Props total: 16446 16 K  Slaps total: 1798 1 K
Removing ADDED sugar is what should be the title. Sugar with fiber isn’t bad. You need starches especially if you want to gain muscle. Added sugar just primes your body for fat gain

5 days ago '04        #18
 pete jr said 🔗
Removing ADDED sugar is what should be the title. Sugar with fiber isn’t bad. You need starches especially if you want to gain muscle. Added sugar just primes your body for fat gain
Regardless if it’s natural sugar or added sugar, you still have to regulate your overall sugar intake cause your body can only break down so much of it to use as energy vs storing it as fat. So your point on added sugar is false

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Adam 22 & Lena the Plug at it again
132 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+299
KODAK BLACK -STRESSED OUT....new yak....When yak on his sh1t... he's built dif..
41 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+699
logo Michael Jordan with his wife at his 60th birthday party.
231 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fallout debuts at 95% Rotten Tomatoes: “Best video game adaptation ever”
54 comments
2 days ago
@games