online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

9 Morning Habits to Build Muscle Faster

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

2 months ago '05        #26
lilwheezy 
Props total: 4774 4 K  Slaps total: 488 488
Cold showers aren't a myth and you don't even need to use cold water the whole time. All you need is 30 seconds at the end of the shower and you'll get some benefits. I also bought a tub and chiller and have incorporated ice baths and doing that as soon as you wake up, it'll invigorate you. You just want to avoid doing the ice bath 2-3 hours after lifting unless the reason is injury maintenance.

Source: Susanna Soeberg and Andy Galpin

2 months ago '17        #27
434ta3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 13148 13 K  Slaps total: 3366 3 K
 Drewsmit said 🔗

Take the coffee out the mix
emoji

2 months ago '05        #28
micseles 
Props total: 21785 21 K  Slaps total: 2172 2 K
Big Breakfast can either be a cheat code or a curse depending on what you eat. If you're a big dinner type of guy you can murder most of your Macros/Micros before the day even gets started and end up having to eat air for dinner lol! I stick to Protein packed oatmeal and smoothie most days. Cold showers are completely pointless, that's some wyt peepo sh1t to prove how crazy you are, Im convinced lol.

You'd be amazed at what happens to your body if you cut out sugar. The tricky thing is, EVERYTHING basically has sugar in it now days. I got lucky because i've never been into sweets...so when I decided to change my diet, it wasn't hard. Hardest part for me was cutting down on sodium.

Once I figured out my diet I lost 15 pounds over the summer like it was nothing. I added jogging a mile/mile and half 2 times a week to my regimen, was already lifting 3 times a week.

another cheat code is get a couple chicken breasts or a turkey breast and slice them up, throw them in a baggy and snack on them throughout the day. I used to work with a guy that worked as a Jobber at local pro wrestling house shows and he would boil like 5 eggs and EAT them throughout the day at work for protein....I couldn't do that sh1t lmaooo

Last edited by micseles; 01-27-2024 at 06:37 AM..

2 months ago '05        #29
micseles 
Props total: 21785 21 K  Slaps total: 2172 2 K
 longliverick said 🔗
Men who make lots of money are working constantly!

They donít have time for this. Hence why the richest men on the planet all have dad bods lol
This n1gga just be making sh1t up lmaooo

2 months ago '07        #30
A-L-P 
Props total: 19126 19 K  Slaps total: 2020 2 K
 Adwerdz said 🔗
Whole family packs of mega stuf oreos, cookies, cakes, pastries, little debbies king size m&mís, hershey bars, donuts, ice cream, water diluted fruit juices, diet soda, gatorade, Chips, cheez-its, muffins, lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch

Now Iím eating fruit, oatmeal, heavy water diluted fruit juices in moderation, lots of water, coffee, I may have something high in sugar every once in a while in moderation
Props on your progress and discipline bro. Rooting for you.
+1   

2 months ago '08        #31
DJHoove 
Props total: 7099 7 K  Slaps total: 498 498
 blkmanisgod said 🔗
Props.. what's the recipe for the veggie smoothie?
kale, carrots, apples, beats, sea moss (a game changer i could do a whole thread just on it), and a dash of ginger

try to stick to organic meats

but the biggest things ive learned is too STAY AWAY FROM DIARY!!

i do it in the smallest amounts possible (one cheat meal a week)

i went vegan for a month and since then diary has sat with my body the same

and ive know a huge difference since cutting down on diary
+1   

2 months ago '22        #32
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 29817 29 K  Slaps total: 18864 18 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗

We gonna throw a party for you
And induct u in hall of fame

Win you reach a million slaps

2 months ago '14        #33
longliverick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25552 25 K  Slaps total: 12873 12 K
 BREeZzze said 🔗
Hard work to be successful is a myth
Victim mentality is the wave right now

2 months ago '11        #34
Mitch931 
Props total: 3385 3 K  Slaps total: 710 710
 longliverick said 🔗
Thatís what broke people say. How do you expect to make bread if you arenít working hard and the smartest hardest workers turn their earnings into passive income!

emoji
Have you seen the schedules of the people you are propping up? They are similar to what OP posted. You're buggin

2 months ago '14        #35
 Mitch931 said 🔗
Have you seen the schedules of the people you are propping up? They are similar to what OP posted. You're buggin
Just say you donít want money

2 months ago '17        #36
BREeZzze 
Props total: 1988 1 K  Slaps total: 337 337
 longliverick said 🔗
Victim mentality is the wave right now
Slave mentality

2 months ago '18        #37
Peace7 
Props total: 6151 6 K  Slaps total: 1281 1 K
let your food be your medicine
no Excederin
strictly herb, generate in the sun, cause I got melanin
and drink water, eight glasses a day
cause that's what they say

They say you are what you eat, so I strive to eat healthy
my goal in life is not to be rich or wealthy
cause true wealth comes from good health, and wise ways
we got to start taking better care of ourselves

🔗

emoji

Be healthy yall!

2 months ago '16        #38
rizzo1914 
Props total: 5671 5 K  Slaps total: 477 477
 Adwerdz said 🔗
Whole family packs of mega stuf oreos, cookies, cakes, pastries, little debbies king size m&mís, hershey bars, donuts, ice cream, water diluted fruit juices, diet soda, gatorade, Chips, cheez-its, muffins, lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch

Now Iím eating fruit, oatmeal, heavy water diluted fruit juices in moderation, lots of water, coffee, I may have something high in sugar every once in a while in moderation

First off proud of you and salute to you in your journey famo, but I can't lie dis sh1t got me weak AF!
emoji
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '14        #39
 projectd06 said 🔗
Men who make lots of money don't have an hour? Man shut up
Google the richest men in the world

Gulp!

2 months ago '14        #40
 BREeZzze said 🔗
Slave mentality
Same

oppressed too

2 months ago '16        #41
Strong Side Iso 
Props total: 33342 33 K  Slaps total: 4215 4 K
 longliverick said 🔗
Thatís what broke people say. How do you expect to make bread if you arenít working hard and the smartest hardest workers turn their earnings into passive income!

emoji
They can't hear you bro.

Health is wealth to a degree, but the truth is that your assets will outlive you.

Working smarter not harder is a myth because working smarter is hard work in itself. Smarter and more effective time saving ways of doing anything are the results of analysis, research, planning, strategy and ultimately trial and error. It takes discipline to work smart and to think things through, learning from each step. If it were easy, everyone would've figured it out. It isn't. It takes discipline to work smart, and that is hard work.
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '17        #42
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 178624 178 K  Slaps total: 54855 54 K
 LordGimmeASine said 🔗
Cold showers do work.

But you gotta take a contrast shower after your workout but personally what has worked for me thus far is working out and then following that up with post-workout stretches and then the contrast shower.

I think the idea is the stretching after the workout helps you feel less sore along with the contrast shower with the latter helping to aid with the muscle recovery.
@🔗

I'm going to watch the video though.

Yep this definitely works. I do the ice baths like twice a year tooÖ.. that ainít something Iím built for lol but definitely the cold showers
+2   

2 months ago '14        #43
 Strong Side Iso said 🔗
They can't hear you bro.

Health is wealth to a degree, but the truth is that your assets will outlive you.

Working smarter not harder is a myth because working smarter is hard work in itself. Smarter and more effective time saving ways of doing anything are the results of analysis, research, planning, strategy and ultimately trial and error. It takes discipline to work smart and to think things through, learning from each step. If it were easy, everyone would've figured it out. It isn't. It takes discipline to work smart, and that is hard work.
emoji

Bingo!!

2 months ago '17        #44
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 178624 178 K  Slaps total: 54855 54 K
What helps my morning is doing my workouts at night. so I go to bed exhausted and know I’m about to get some great sleep

Wake up well rested and it’s easier to start my day, and I’m ready for the next workout because my day starts energized

Make sure to drink water and just rehydrate with ur favorite method when u first wake up. ur body has gone 8 hours without hydration. Fill up!
+1   

2 months ago '23        #45
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17772 17 K  Slaps total: 3561 3 K
 DJHoove said 🔗
kale, carrots, apples, beats, sea moss (a game changer i could do a whole thread just on it), and a dash of ginger

try to stick to organic meats

but the biggest things ive learned is too STAY AWAY FROM DIARY!!

i do it in the smallest amounts possible (one cheat meal a week)

i went vegan for a month and since then diary has sat with my body the same

and ive know a huge difference since cutting down on diary
Ima jot this down brother.. last question, do you use the sea moss gel, or in original form and soak it?

Last edited by blkmanisgod; 01-27-2024 at 12:18 PM..

2 months ago '04        #46
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x141
Props total: 265381 265 K  Slaps total: 30906 30 K
 rizzo1914 said 🔗
First off proud of you and salute to you in your journey famo, but I can't lie dis sh1t got me weak AF!
emoji
emoji
emoji

2 months ago '16        #47
Annakinsnow 
Props total: 2155 2 K  Slaps total: 445 445
 Adwerdz said 🔗
Facts, I cut down on sugar, eating less and noticed my body getting lean within 3 weeks, less inflammation and better energy. Processed sugar is fu#kin toxic to the body, sh1t is worse than crack. Watch and cut your sugar intake if you feel like sh1t all the time and drink water people
Worse than crack is crazy
emoji
but facts on everything else

2 months ago '08        #48
DJHoove 
 blkmanisgod said 🔗
Ima jot this down brother.. last question, do you use the sea moss gel, or in original form and soak it?
please dont hesitate to ask questions brotha

im all about supporting black wellness economic and health wise

i use the gel although heard making your own is more cost effective but i dont have time for all that

and i save hella bread getting my vegetables from the produce junction
+1   

2 months ago '08        #49
DJHoove 
 Adwerdz said 🔗
Facts, I cut down on sugar, eating less and noticed my body getting lean within 3 weeks, less inflammation and better energy. Processed sugar is fu#kin toxic to the body, sh1t is worse than crack. Watch and cut your sugar intake if you feel like sh1t all the time and drink water people
i dont snack much at all but ima try to cut out sugar as my next goal

i already cut my diary consumption tremendously after going vegan for a month (it doesnt sit right in my body anymore)

trying to drink a gallon a day and starting my day at 4 am has changed my life and keep in mind i was a die hard night owl after DJing for 15 years

hated it at first but now it feels like we are suppose to be up that early as humans
+2   

2 months ago '11        #50
Mitch931 
Props total: 3385 3 K  Slaps total: 710 710
 longliverick said 🔗
Just say you donít want money
Oh you trolling. 😶😶

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Adam 22 & Lena the Plug at it again
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Apr 10 - Donald Trump stopped by a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Atlanta, G..
220 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fallout debuts at 95% Rotten Tomatoes: ďBest video game adaptation everĒ
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Top 30 Worst Games of All Time
35 comments
1 day ago
@games