online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

SRT/Hellcat Charger owners are dumber than a bag of rocks man i swear.

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

3 months ago '23        #51
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17823 17 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
Call BCW
emoji

3 months ago '15        #52
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 117656 117 K  Slaps total: 6076 6 K
 Riprjacks23x2 said 🔗
I was thinking that, to me its kinda special because they stopped making the SRT 300s so long ago but it probably wont be a collectable orbas popular as the Chevy SS ....maybe.
The Chevy SS is a tad more exclusive because not many were made, but they were/are far from popular. The 300 was by far the bigger success of the two and will be the easier car to get.
+2   

3 months ago '23        #53
Riprjacks23x2 
Props total: 1557 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 ChoAssUp said 🔗
The Chevy SS is a tad more exclusive because not many were made, but they were/are far from popular. The 300 was by far the bigger success of the two and will be the easier car to get.
They only made 2000 of the 6.4 300s for this very last run, and the 1st time since 2007 (I think) that the 6.4 was available in a 300, that's what makes it "special" to me.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #54
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 117656 117 K  Slaps total: 6076 6 K
 Riprjacks23x2 said 🔗
They only made 2000 of the 6.4 300s for this very last run, and the 1st time since 2007 (I think) that the 6.4 was available in a 300, that's what makes it "special" to me.
Oh yeah definitely. If push comes to shove, just buy a clean fully loaded V6 and a crashed but salvageable Charger and do a swap. I'm sure you've seen all the Hellcat and 392 swapped 300s running around.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #55
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x134 OP
Props total: 77998 77 K  Slaps total: 21386 21 K
 Riprjacks23x2 said 🔗
lol those cars are gonna be half off in 2-3 years. People out there was overpaying for these cars thinking it will appreciate in value. I think the opposite will happen its gonna tank!

This is a far more desirable v8 IMO.
🔗

Car wasnt produced in huge numbers like the SRTs. If you find one in good condition its truly rare.

3 months ago '23        #56
Riprjacks23x2 
Props total: 1557 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
lol those cars are gonna be half off in 2-3 years. People out there was overpaying for these cars thinking it will appreciate in value. I think the opposite will happen its gonna tank!

↪🔗

Car wasnt produced in huge numbers like the SRTs. If you find one in good condition its truly rare.
There were only 2000 produced for the United States, I don't consider that a huge number at all. I don't expect the value to tank. As a person interested in a 4 door large American sedan I have no interest in a maintenance headache tiny BMW coupe.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #57
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 48078 48 K  Slaps total: 3047 3 K
Even if you are able to get a good deal on it, is it worth to always be on high alert because someone might try to carjack you?

3 months ago '10        #58
Alphaomega 
Props total: 256 256  Slaps total: 44 44
 Thierry Henry said 🔗
28% APR?!!

emoji
All this interest just so they can drive it like sh1t, not take care of it, and wreck it at a meetup by being dumb af.

These cars are the new chains man, a waste of time and money for people who can neither afford nor give a sh1t about them.

If you see one out in public, instant red flag for me.
+1   

3 months ago '23        #59
D3STR0 
Props total: 1496 1 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 Andrefrbk said 🔗

↪🔗

Bro I own a BMW the maintenance on a e92 m3 is crazy with the rod bearings and rear differential. Stick to your Altimas Sonatas and Tesla’s.

3 months ago '21        #60
Luca Brasi 
Props total: 700 700  Slaps total: 20 20
 bigVdubb said 🔗
I got one and my interest rate aint that high. If you can afford it, enjoy life.
Imature mofo's put babies behind the wheel and street racing. Mines do not see snow. And my kids education is set up fine. This is my 2nd Charger since they came out and this one will be my collectors piece. No anger needed just be responsible fam... Nobody complains at white guys having hot rods in their garage.

emoji
Same here, this my 3rd hellcat and when I did have car payments I took advantage of financing with Chrysler and my apr rate % was 1.9%
+1   

2 months ago '18        #61
street heat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 18184 18 K  Slaps total: 4665 4 K
 BigChiefLA said 🔗
Them S7s get off
I dont think an s7 is beating a hellcat. Rs7 maybe

I'd definitely take an S7 over a hellcat though.

2 months ago '19        #62
jlem 
Props total: 22270 22 K  Slaps total: 658 658
I don't mind Hellcats, Scats, or HEMI challengers, chargers, etc.

emoji

They are what they are and if someone likes them so be it. What I do find funny is that whenever I pull up next to one, they rev their engines and want to race. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

emoji

I remember pulling up to one at a red light when I had my Jag XJ. The cat looked over at me and revved his sh1t. I literally laughed at him and shook my head.

Bruh! I'm in a luxury sedan with my two kids, I ain't tryin' to race yo' ass!

emoji

I have an Audi A5 Sportback now that this nice red color and MF's in chargers will pull up and rev their engines still. It's comical at this point!

It seems that I lot of these cats/chicks are major Fast and Furious fans or something.

emoji

It's all love though. Life is short. Enjoy your car whatever it is and ride that mug until the wheels fall off.

emoji

Last edited by jlem; 01-31-2024 at 05:59 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '19        #63
bigVdubb 
Props total: 71668 71 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
 Luca Brasi said 🔗
Same here, this my 3rd hellcat and when I did have car payments I took advantage of financing with Chrysler and my apr rate % was 1.9%
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '05        #64
Quddus 
Props total: 18707 18 K  Slaps total: 3655 3 K
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
Dumb a$s people who like overpriced, gas guzzling, and high a$s interest rates is what this car was made for lol. Im not surprised the owner is doing sh1t like this. His HP is 10 times his IQ.
↪🔗
It was a great car when I had one and very popular. They are expensive and a lot of broke boys were jealous they couldn't get one.

Now everyone got one that they are no longer being made.

P.S when I bought mine years ago I had 3.9% interest rate.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+21929
Drake - Drop and Give Me 50 diss [Push Ups] (Final Version)
674 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3512
Image(s) inside Apr 13 - Breaking: Iran has launched THE attack on Israel
537 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+429
Akademiks warns Drake for mentioning Kendrick's wife! YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED!
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+244
audio inside Drake-Drop And Gimme 50 Lyrics
264 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop