online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

10 rules to never have belly fat again

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

3 months ago '14        #51
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x158 OP
Props total: 116403 116 K  Slaps total: 9010 9 K
 ArKane said 🔗
I did a carnivore diet for 10 weeks and lost 34 pounds
That's crazy carnivore is the truth, maybe not for long term but to lose fat and build or maintain muscle it seems to work.

Beef and eggs are like superfoods
+1   

3 months ago '05        #52
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9128 9 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
 reelife said 🔗
That's crazy carnivore is the truth, maybe not for long term but to lose fat and build or maintain muscle it seems to work.

Beef and eggs are like superfoods
Word. 100% I do it in cycles so ill go for like 6-8 weeks and break for like 6-8

Honestly Id say im 80% carnivore full time. I eat fruit and sh1t but now that its holidays i been eating cookies and sh1t...me and wifey bout to go back to carnivore for january prolly try to make it til valentines day...I love it

LLast time i came off it, i added fruit in honey...Dr Paul Saladino called it a 'Animal based' diet i didnt really stay on it for long cause it was thanksgiving and then christmas

Maybe after this cycle of CD ill try it for a while
+1   

3 months ago '14        #53
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x158 OP
Props total: 116403 116 K  Slaps total: 9010 9 K
 ArKane said 🔗
Word. 100% I do it in cycles so ill go for like 6-8 weeks and break for like 6-8

Honestly Id say im 80% carnivore full time. I eat fruit and sh1t but now that its holidays i been eating cookies and sh1t...me and wifey bout to go back to carnivore for january prolly try to make it til valentines day...I love it

LLast time i came off it, i added fruit in honey...Dr Paul Saladino called it a 'Animal based' diet i didnt really stay on it for long cause it was thanksgiving and then christmas

Maybe after this cycle of CD ill try it for a while
Ye I've been watching Paul Saladino too, he gives good info, animal based diet is better, I just want to do what works.

Imma get on it too, I'll still add spices, fruits and oils(olive oil, coconut oil, MCT oil), honey seems good still, even maybe some Greek yogurt. He be eating that liver too, I think I'd rather get a liver supplement. Lol
+1   

3 months ago '05        #54
ArKane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9128 9 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
 reelife said 🔗
Ye I've been watching Paul Saladino too, he gives good info, animal based diet is better, I just want to do what works.

Imma get on it too, I'll still add spices, fruits and oils(olive oil, coconut oil, MCT oil), honey seems good still, even maybe some Greek yogurt. He be eating that liver too, I think I'd rather get a liver supplement. Lol
Yeah im not eating organ meat, im good on that

Yeah raw honey, fruits meats eggs whole dairy is what i stick too

I get wholefat greek yogurt and put honey splenda (shrugs) and i leave a bag of frozen fruit in a fruit to thaw and thats what i have for dessert most nights

i also take a table spoon of honey every morning

3 months ago '15        #55
A T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 15337 15 K  Slaps total: 2289 2 K
 Tlatoani said 🔗
If blanket approaches are foolish, why is calorie deficit not?

Fair question. A calorie deficit is required for weight loss in ANY diet. It's the one common denominator every diet must have and if you're "diet" or method doesn't have you in a deficit you're not losing weight/fat.

+1   

3 months ago '21        #56
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67465 67 K  Slaps total: 19111 19 K
 A T said 🔗
Fair question. A calorie deficit is required for weight loss in ANY diet. It's the one common denominator every diet must have and if you're "diet" or method doesn't have you in a deficit you're not losing weight/fat.

Aaahhhhhhh that makes more sense.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #57
A T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 15337 15 K  Slaps total: 2289 2 K
 Tlatoani said 🔗
Aaahhhhhhh that makes more sense.
Of course bro! I'm not trying to be an elitist prick I just genuinely want to help out my BX brethern as much as possible.
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '04        #58
boimannie2004 
Props total: 6381 6 K  Slaps total: 176 176
 varun313 said 🔗
Bro he is on next level lean with size like wtf lol

What's the usual give away for non natty fitness dudes?
They are usually single digit body fat and ripped year round or carrying a lot more muscle than normal. Some of them claim their diets and just working out are all it takes, but then they get called out. Liver King is one that claimed he got his ripped physique from an "Ancestral diet", but the truth was he was on steroids. Even admitted it after another bodybuilder called him out.

The video that exposed everything down to emails from Liver King to a coach back in 2021 about building his brand and spending $11,000 a month on drugs.
🔗

The aftermath apology video.
🔗

They can take tests to "prove" they aren't on anything, BUT if it isn't a random test then they could have just taken it on their off cycle since they control when it gets taken.

3 months ago '15        #59
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46477 46 K  Slaps total: 14224 14 K
 reelife said 🔗
I lost my belly through fasting, I would do 36hr fast like once or twice a week. I'll gone longer but if you ain't use to it I wouldn't recommend it
How long did it take? What type of fast?

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Adam 22 & Lena the Plug at it again
132 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fallout debuts at 95% Rotten Tomatoes: “Best video game adaptation ever”
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
props+698
logo Michael Jordan with his wife at his 60th birthday party.
231 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+297
KODAK BLACK -STRESSED OUT....new yak....When yak on his sh1t... he's built dif..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop