online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

10 rules to never have belly fat again

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

3 months ago '14        #1
3843 page views
58 comments

reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x159
Props total: 117093 117 K  Slaps total: 9043 9 K
icon 10 rules to never have belly fat again

YT

+62   

icon
best
icon
worst
58 comments

3 months ago '04        #2
wishkah 
Props total: 151 151  Slaps total: 23 23
That guy takes steroids
+40   

3 months ago '19        #3
MMA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9375 9 K  Slaps total: 934 934
 wishkah said 🔗
That guy takes steroids
This guy sucks he’s been exposed. Still workout the best you can and try and eat healthy.
+20   

3 months ago '07        #4
varun313 
Props total: 14841 14 K  Slaps total: 1841 1 K
 MMA said 🔗
This guy sucks he’s been exposed. Still workout the best you can and try and eat healthy.
What he get exposed for? I watch alot of his sh1t but I don't understand how he has the body he does that sh1t don't look real lol
+4   

3 months ago '20        #5
one2remember3 
Props total: 18630 18 K  Slaps total: 1982 1 K
I just started working on the yard. And I gotta say man the lawn n1ggas gotta keep a bi#ch cuz I'm already getting definition back
+16   

3 months ago '13        #6
kromw2 
Props total: 17094 17 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
Liquid calories are easy to miss. So drink water and flavored waters or low calories non alcoholic beers
+9   

3 months ago '19        #7
MMA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9375 9 K  Slaps total: 934 934
 varun313 said 🔗
What he get exposed for? I watch alot of his sh1t but I don't understand how he has the body he does that sh1t don't look real lol
He’s not natty gang. Not saying he isn’t healthy living but he’s on gear. My guy knows more about this and is natty and knows the slight differences. Take it up with him.

Last edited by MMA; 01-02-2024 at 02:46 PM..
+4   

3 months ago '05        #8
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 47007 47 K  Slaps total: 4077 4 K
 wishkah said 🔗
That guy takes steroids

Steroids reduce belly fat but you also need diet to go along with it..
+7   

3 months ago '04        #9
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 44405 44 K  Slaps total: 6278 6 K
 one2remember3 said 🔗
I just started working on the yard. And I gotta say man the lawn n1ggas gotta keep a bi#ch cuz I'm already getting definition back
I blew and bagged some leaves at my girls house. I was sore and defined the next day. I saw the pre pandemic body I had for a solid 4 days...
+10   

3 months ago '14        #10
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x159 OP
#3....avoid tr@ns

That's easy money, real women only

Last edited by reelife; 01-02-2024 at 03:10 PM..
+32   

3 months ago '15        #11
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 140844 140 K  Slaps total: 7940 7 K
 one2remember3 said 🔗
That sh1t is hard work. I used to maintain my yard and my neighbors, weekly one summer and every two weeks in the winter. No fu#king joke.
+6   

3 months ago '16        #12
mallavetti 
Props total: 1872 1 K  Slaps total: 130 130
Sub

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #13
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 144379 144 K  Slaps total: 8204 8 K
I was just watching a dr berg video yesterday about the same sh1t. Yo said Apple cider vinegar and some other sh1t i was fu#king with a while ago, milk thistle. He was saying belly fat is run over from the liver. Didn't check this video out yet but I'll see what he's saying. I did the apple cider vinegar sh1t for a minute for some other sh1t, not belly fat. I didn't see any difference. I was working out crazy in my 20s bc I wanted to box. I went from 175 to about 150 lbs. I never could get the full 6 pack. Sit ups with weight plates, backwards situps, all types of situps, planks. fu#king hate sit ups. I couldn't get that last little cut. That stress belly fat I couldn't lose
+6   

3 months ago '14        #14
 wishkah said 🔗
That guy takes steroids
 MMA said 🔗
Not surprised I always assumed he's taking something, he still gives out good info, don't even watch the man, listen to the message
+1   

3 months ago '14        #15
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
I was just watching a dr berg video yesterday about the same sh1t. Yo said Apple cider vinegar and some other sh1t i was fu#king with a while ago, milk thistle. He was saying belly fat is run over from the liver. Didn't check this video out yet but I'll see what he's saying. I did the apple cider vinegar sh1t for a minute for some other sh1t, not belly fat. I didn't see any difference. I was working out crazy in my 20s bc I wanted to box. I went from 175 to about 150 lbs. I never could get the full 6 pack. Sit ups with weight plates, backwards situps, all types of situps, planks. fu#king hate sit ups. I couldn't get that last little cut. That stress belly fat I couldn't lose
I hate sit ups too, they say it's horrible for your back, I only do core exercises on a pull up bar it's the best, it's all you need

🔗

🔗

🔗

Last edited by reelife; 01-02-2024 at 04:09 PM..
+10   

3 months ago '16        #16
kamal1978 
Props total: 16006 16 K  Slaps total: 7773 7 K
Number 8 was probably the whole point of the clip

Must be an ad for TONGKAT ALI

Slick advertising
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #17
 reelife said 🔗
I hate sit ups too, they say it's horrible for your back, I only do core exercises on a pull up bar it's the best, it's all you need

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗
I actually got an ab lounge! That sh1t is the truth bro. During that time I was talking about i had went to see this chick and she had one. Mfer was the clothes hanger, she wasn't using it lol I'm telling you I was doing all types of situps... I said, let me try that out? She said sure... I did 50 quick, full range. Easy... tried to stand up lol!!! My stomach muscles were so compressed I could hardly stand! That was like almost 20 years before I got my own. They don't sell them no more officially, gotta get them used. I think I paid like 200 for it off ebay. It's official bro. I used to do the core stuff on the dip station with the pull up bar and all that. Ab lounge is easy af to do, comfortable and all that. I highly recommend that sh1t bro
+5   

3 months ago '17        #18
KingLogic 
Props total: 14425 14 K  Slaps total: 975 975
This is a good list. Major caloric deficit will help you to reach body goals a lot faster than anything, though. I train at an MMA gym. Imagine kickboxing sparring once a week, doing high intensity boxing workouts another day, a day of jiu-jitsu which consists of nearly an hour of manipulating someone else's body weight and their strength. Throw in some weights a few times before these sessions, and the results are insane.

A fewvmf's at my gym, even those who don't compete, look like this guy. It's not always steroids. Some folks are legit. I drink a 2 or 3 times a week and only eat right 80% of the time. When I'm consistent for just 2 months, I still look damn near like Prime Overeem at 240+ pounds and 41 years old. Genes do play a part though.
+1   

3 months ago '11        #19
datniccamoose 
Props total: 3099 3 K  Slaps total: 1004 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
That one is eating big dawg less carbs and sugars and boom you got it
+2   

3 months ago '19        #20
Megaman 
Props total: 13029 13 K  Slaps total: 11369 11 K
 kamal1978 said 🔗
Number 8 was probably the whole point of the clip

Must be an ad for TONGKAT ALI

Slick advertising
Real tongkat ali is difficult to find. It has to be the bark chips from the tree, made into a tea. sh1t works really well tho.

I bought a couple boxes in Malaysia about 15 years ago and I’ve never seen anything close in the US.
+3   

3 months ago '16        #21
Teknicks 
Props total: 56343 56 K  Slaps total: 10440 10 K
 reelife said 🔗
↪🔗

Going gluten free and skipping breakfast a few days a week did it for me
+3   

3 months ago '06        #22
Big Bear 
Props total: 70025 70 K  Slaps total: 13023 13 K
 wishkah said 🔗
That guy takes steroids
So does your mother
But we don’t judge her

3 months ago '14        #23
 Megaman said 🔗
Real tongkat ali is difficult to find. It has to be the bark chips from the tree, made into a tea. sh1t works really well tho.

I bought a couple boxes in Malaysia about 15 years ago and I’ve never seen anything close in the US.
Know where to get some real Tongkat?
+1   

3 months ago '06        #24
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 14994 14 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
Genetics play a part too. Some peoples muscle structure just isn’t there for a classic 6 pack. Some people have their abdominal muscles set further back in their torso so while the muscles are large and defined, they’re pushed further back into your abdominal cavity so they’re not going to look as defined as some others. Body builders and people with “perfect physique” are blessed with a frame that can show it off. I knew a dude who was probably 6% body fat, ripped as sh1t, but his physique just didn’t look like you see at body building competitions. He was 185 repping 225 10x for 3 sets etc. He just didn’t have the large pecs, triceps, etc. He just ate super clean and was strong as fu#k.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #25
 datniccamoose said 🔗
That one is eating big dawg less carbs and sugars and boom you got it
I think I was eating less carbs and sugar, I could be wrong. I lost 25 pounds though but I didn't get all the belly fat so I obviously didn't know what I was doing so I could be wrong
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2832
Video inside Only fans creators crash while making content in car (autopilot)
56 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+14424
underrated 90s Dimes
101 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props-4215
Article inside WELL DAMN...TikTok User Who Was Reporting On DIDDY & Jay-Z FREAK Offs..
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-2213
audio inside A.I? Kendrick to release "Owl Hunting season" claims Diddy dit it with ..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop