online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

When Did Blood and Crips started selling membership

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 months ago '09        #51
dadon85 
Props total: 76336 76 K  Slaps total: 7075 7 K
Glorifying gang culture
emoji

5 months ago '04        #52
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14152 14 K  Slaps total: 2756 2 K
when they realized white people were such easy marks.. about to see a ton of them now claiming sets with the paperwork to back it up..

just like there's a bunch of them claiming they're Shamans because they have some piece of paper from a cat named Pedro who "initiated" them in Peru..
emoji
+1   

5 months ago '13        #53
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 60992 60 K  Slaps total: 11066 11 K
man what the fu#k is a "5 star G blood
emoji

Stop entertaining these ENTERTAINERS.

everything is about image in front of the camera. Their thinking Brand.

I would ask n1ggas FROM cali whats a 5 star g blood they would laugh in my face.

5 months ago '16        #54
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 14488 14 K  Slaps total: 2900 2 K
 GrindPOWER$ said 🔗
i seen this Nipsey Hussle clip and it struck me Wayne ain't mention blood in a while now

i don't know if it was starting this year or the last 2 years now

so i ask the question when did the Blood and Crips started selling membership

peep how Birdman turned 5 Star G- Blood but didn't peep him banging until he got with Mack 10 and even he left from around them

↪🔗

he was talking about Wayne but he had to clean it up because he wasn't super big in the game

Birdman & Wayne are blooded in by Baron Davis older brother who’s a Damu.

Davis was living there at the time and his brother ran into them at a local club and they got to politicking with him and became B Dawgs.

5 months ago '17        #55
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 180954 180 K  Slaps total: 7256 7 K
 shooter said 🔗
People will hate this but I feel like pac was the first rapper they realized they could extort. Pac started the rapper extortion movement
Rappers were getting extorted waaaaaaaaaay before Pac was even heard of

5 months ago '17        #56
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 178962 178 K  Slaps total: 54944 54 K
 shooter said 🔗
People will hate this but I feel like pac was the first rapper they realized they could extort. Pac started the rapper extortion movement
but pac wasnt banging blood tho. he was just around a crew that happened to be blood, and he always made it a point to say hes not crip or blood, but hes about a thug nation where all gangs come together against oppression and a crooked government. he was never gang bangin, wearing flags etc

theres a big difference from what pac was doing, and what n1ggas like wayne are doing. pac let it be known his color was black, and black empowerment

i say he fu#ked up by entertaining suge knight them and not some other brothers who were fighting for a cause, that was pacs lane, and he coulda been on some Shyne sh1t today and even more powerful.....

5 months ago '18        #57
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 93842 93 K  Slaps total: 9915 9 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
but pac wasnt banging blood tho. he was just around a crew that happened to be blood, and he always made it a point to say hes not crip or blood, but hes about a thug nation where all gangs come together against oppression and a crooked government. he was never gang bangin, wearing flags etc

theres a big difference from what pac was doing, and what n1ggas like wayne are doing. pac let it be known his color was black, and black empowerment

i say he fu#ked up by entertaining suge knight them and not some other brothers who were fighting for a cause, that was pacs lane, and he coulda been on some Shyne sh1t today and even more powerful.....
Pac was definitely running with, fighting for and claiming mob piru. Red rag in his right pocket, huge mob tat on his stomach & all that.

& I agree suge was his downfall

5 months ago '16        #58
BxCastro 
Props total: 52020 52 K  Slaps total: 5569 5 K
Chris Brown been walking around for a min off this I dont believe this lil n1gga Trippie Red was put on either.

4 months ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 66632 66 K  Slaps total: 2582 2 K
 Poncho520 said 🔗
Rick cousin tried to extort him threatening to ki1l his mother.

↪🔗
I ain't know all this
emoji
+1   

4 months ago '04        #60
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 47232 47 K  Slaps total: 7692 7 K
come to think of it, how do bloods and crips make money?

isnt extorting rappers i.e. selling the membership the most lucrative and least risky endeavor?

4 months ago '17        #61
Poncho520 
Props total: 39459 39 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
 Trilluminati GA said 🔗
I ain't know all this
emoji
Yes the guy said pay me x amount or I will ki1l your mother. Rick clapped him and a old man and went to jail where he was getting smacked and forced to rap to the goons field over the phone.
🔗

+1   

4 months ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 66632 66 K  Slaps total: 2582 2 K
 Poncho520 said 🔗
Yes the guy said pay me x amount or I will ki1l your mother. Rick clapped him and a old man and went to jail where he was getting smacked and forced to rap to the goons field over the phone.
↪🔗
n1gga what???! mannnn n1ggas aint sh1t
emoji

the so called extorter and those jail n1ggas
emoji
+1   

4 months ago '17        #63
Poncho520 
Props total: 39459 39 K  Slaps total: 2816 2 K
 Trilluminati GA said 🔗
n1gga what???! mannnn n1ggas aint sh1t
emoji

the so called extorter and those jail n1ggas
emoji
Facts. This was in the late 80s. The story of children's story was semi autobiographical
+1   

3 months ago '04        #64
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 60985 60 K  Slaps total: 8848 8 K
Gang sh1t is dumb… you got cats ki1ling their own people.. and fighting over blocks that they do not own….. fu#k that petty genocide sh1t…. Smh….

3 months ago '17        #65
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12496 12 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K
 shooter said 🔗
Pac was definitely running with, fighting for and claiming mob piru. Red rag in his right pocket, huge mob tat on his stomach & all that.

& I agree suge was his downfall
And a couple years before that, he was wearing blue rags and hanging out with Syke and Mental Illness from Imperial Village Crip in Inglewood

3 months ago '18        #66
 Penrythejanitor said 🔗
And a couple years before that, he was wearing blue rags and hanging out with Syke and Mental Illness from Imperial Village Crip in Inglewood
Yup.

Big Syke loved pac like a brother.

3 months ago '17        #67
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12496 12 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K
 shooter said 🔗
Yup.

Big Syke loved pac like a brother.
He would have been better off if he'd stayed with them

Although who knows, he might have got in too deep with them, and ended up getting chipped by someone from Inglewood Families

3 months ago '18        #68
 Penrythejanitor said 🔗
He would have been better off if he'd stayed with them

Although who knows, he might have got in too deep with them, and ended up getting chipped by someone from Inglewood Families
Yea, he was safer where he was genuinely loved but Pac wasn't gang material. He had more heart than the average guy and was a great actor so he played the part well but pac was a revolutionary, not a gangsta.

& No matter what team he was in, he was gonna be a high value target.

I do wish Syke and the OG's kept him out of the mix completely, protected bro and just let him grow into a bigger artist.

But pac was a grown man and made grown man decisions and I guess suge made him an offer he couldn't refuse while locked up.

I don't have anything to back it up other than my own intuition but I never liked snoop, dj quick, suge or puff...

3 months ago '04        #69
Mercury 
Props total: 12768 12 K  Slaps total: 617 617
 shooter said 🔗
Not sure if Pacs situation would be considered extortion.

Slick Rick shot the guy on his team that was extorting/trying to extort him. This is a tale as old as the music industry itself, and did not start with hip hop nor Pac

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+357
Awkward moment of tv
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-186
Drake posts Kendrick’s Manager On His IG Once Again
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+974
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop