online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Marvel Spider-Man 2 Official Thread

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

5 months ago '12        #401
Kastanova 
Props total: 10484 10 K  Slaps total: 1179 1 K
 KoolBreeze said 🔗
realized i was like 8 trophies short of the platinum after my playthru, went ahead and got that. sh1t wasnt hard at all. did platinums get easier? i remember like ps3 days sh1t would be so tedious that it put me off on trying to get plats altogether.
For me and someone said it best on Twitter. This game feels rushed after the 2nd act

Also did Uninstall it
+1   

5 months ago '14        #402
rashadd 
Props total: 49937 49 K  Slaps total: 4752 4 K
Just 100% it on spectacular but probably should of played it on ultimate. Only thing that gave me trouble was the brutes version of the symbiote. Also I thought playing as MJ during the last mission was wild lol... you spent all that time building your spidermen, but her part wasn't that annoying.

Such an amazing experience and loved every part of the game. And the last thing is I remember someone commenting that traversing the city was so fun that he felt he didn't need fast travel, and I disagreed at first, and probably only fast traveled maybe 3-4 times during my 31 hr playthrough.

+3   

4 months ago '04        #403
SpyDa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 21012 21 K  Slaps total: 2614 2 K
 rashadd said 🔗
Just 100% it on spectacular but probably should of played it on ultimate. Only thing that gave me trouble was the brutes version of the symbiote. Also I thought playing as MJ during the last mission was wild lol... you spent all that time building your spidermen, but her part wasn't that annoying.

Such an amazing experience and loved every part of the game. And the last thing is I remember someone commenting that traversing the city was so fun that he felt he didn't need fast travel, and I disagreed at first, and probably only fast traveled maybe 3-4 times during my 31 hr playthrough.

Damn I didn't even know you could fast travel. I used the tunnels for fast access or just took my time by swinging and doing tricks
+3   

3 months ago '14        #404
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 155974 155 K  Slaps total: 58794 58 K
Completed, this was a good 1. Hopefully they cut down on the bs missions in the next install

2 months ago '17        #405
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 124624 124 K  Slaps total: 48367 48 K
Bumping this again since NG+ dropping next week
+3   

2 months ago '12        #406
Kastanova 
Props total: 10484 10 K  Slaps total: 1179 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said 🔗
Bumping this again since NG+ dropping next week
Eh I still got no interest in re-downloading this. I'll wait for all DLC I guess then maybe will reinstall idk.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
First trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s #Trap; starring Josh Hartnett 🤫
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1725
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
241 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+374
Video inside Jim breuer talks about dave chappelle telling him he was visited by the..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies