online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

What is the one thing YOU CANT DO in the gym / exercise?!?!

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

2 months ago '20        #1
163 page views
2 comments

Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 183090 183 K  Slaps total: 15029 15 K
What is the one thing YOU CANT DO in the gym / exercise?!?!

I fu#king canít do ab workouts

YT

Simple ab workout and I get super cramps

The very first thing he did with the dumb bell crunches, my sh1t was cramping and hurting for a while.

I was thinking I should tough it out (like last time) but I was hurting for a good 10 minutes and I donít feel like being in pain like that again

This always happens when I try to do crunches or sit-ups

All I ate was a banana, water, and apple hour before working out

Any advice

Any workout you canít do
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
2 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
Shhon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56080 56 K  Slaps total: 4960 4 K
I can't overwork my back until failure like the rest of my body because it just puts me out of working out game for a few days at least. I must just have a fu#kd up back muscle situation or it's not strong enough for what I try to do. I'm sticking with weighted squats for legs and curls and overhead lifts for arms & shoulders.

Im good with core stuff, I enjoy working those ab muscles until failure because it'll just be sore for a few days letting me know I put in the effort. Same with squats with my kettlebell too, soreness is one thing but being in pain to where you can't sit or stand like my back does if I over do it on that, that sh1ts wack.

2 months ago '20        #3
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
Props total: 183090 183 K  Slaps total: 15029 15 K
 Shhon said 🔗
I can't overwork my back until failure like the rest of my body because it just puts me out of working out game for a few days at least. I must just have a fu#kd up back muscle situation or it's not strong enough for what I try to do. I'm sticking with weighted squats for legs and curls and overhead lifts for arms & shoulders.

Im good with core stuff, I enjoy working those ab muscles until failure because it'll just be sore for a few days letting me know I put in the effort. Same with squats with my kettlebell too, soreness is one thing but being in pain to where you can't sit or stand like my back does if I over do it on that, that sh1ts wack.
For your back, do you stretch before and after the workout. Maybe your back is the weakest part and you should workout not as intensely. Seems like you go for just straight ki1ls intense hard a$s workouts, but your back canít take it.

I canít do abs for sh1t, itís getting on my nerves
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2736
logo They eating meals like this in the university of Colorado?
78 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+1926
Video inside 💙💛🐻UCLA Lady ⚽️Soccer team made a ..
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3625
Well Damn DJ Akademiks is really out here making serious money
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Dame Lillard 🏀 Ex-Wife 💍 disrespecting GloRilla 🔥 ..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@sports