online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Put me onto steroids

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

3 months ago '07        #26
A-L-P 
Props total: 19172 19 K  Slaps total: 2037 2 K
 blkmanisgod said 🔗
Same advice for creatine too?
Nah, creatine is probably one of the safest supplements you can take, if not thee safest.
+2   

3 months ago '23        #27
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17942 17 K  Slaps total: 3580 3 K
 A-L-P said 🔗
Nah, creatine is probably one of the safest supplements you can take, if not thee safest.
Props
+2   

3 months ago '04        #28
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 70167 70 K  Slaps total: 4370 4 K
 Amarula said 🔗
Heard it ain't as bad as the media makes it . I'm tired of being skinny fat.

Move more eat less and recomposition.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-18-2024 at 02:20 PM..
+4   

3 months ago '06        #29
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 139980 139 K  Slaps total: 5939 5 K
nah b, fu#k dat
+2   

3 months ago '09        #30
nbthrilla 
Props total: 4922 4 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
Get blood tests first before you do anything.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #31
Hit Em' Up 
Props total: 10396 10 K  Slaps total: 1565 1 K
 Se7en Six 76 said 🔗
thats where you gotta do your own research

since no one actually put any game on here as to PEDs ill do it for anyone interested.
first thing is first
- IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO PEDS YOU MUST HAVE OVER 2 YEARS OF ACTUALY WEIGHTLIFTING, POWERLIFITNG, BODYBUILDING EXPERIENCE!!!
I am not talking about I go to the gym 2-3x a week, eat poorly, drink on the weekends, etc etc. Im talking you have to have lived the lifestyle for real for at least two years. Day in Day out, 24hrs/7days a week life. If you arent tracking your calories, tracking your macros (protein intake, carb intake), dont know how to lift with proper form, dont track your workouts (notebook, app) to see progression, or are under the age of 25.......do not read any further. It will be all useless, fruitless, waste of money, and most of all life threatening.
Anabolics do not make you a jacked animal on their own. You will be surpsied how many people you see at the gym that are on PEDs that look average to you. Want to know why- its because anabolics are only an adder not a miracle.

Now if you do all the things I said we can move on to SECONDLY....before doing anything do your fu#king research. Do your research, ask around (the internet these days is a treasure trove of information, use it) before purchasing or doing anything. And lastly, you cant be squemish or scared of needles.....its the only way (anyone that trys to sell you pills or creams is BSing you. Are their steroids that are pill formed- yes, but are they useless if you arent using the correct injectables.......pretty much)
If you are starting in the world of anabolics here we go
- first cycle is MUST always always always (let me stress this one more time MUST ALWAYS) be a testosterone base. safest bet is 500mg test weekly. (someone will ask why not 100 or 200 or 250, and the answer is if you are going to do this go for the max possible outcome effect wise because the side effects will be the same at 250 as they are at 500).
First Cycle- Test only 500mg (find your own source, they are out there, but they aint stupid. A legitimate source will be more difficult to find than a bad source)
What else do you need- $$$$. if youre broke, go back to what I said before.....this sh1t aint for you. syringes and learning how to inject yourself. Best/safest spot is glute or ventrogluteal (specific areas on both, do your research and learn where and how + syringe size required). You will need a PCT (learn what it is, why you need it. It is incredibly important). Blood testing. You need to have yourself blood test at least 3-4 times on cycle. Once in the beginning prior to cycle, once during, once at the end, and once while you are fully off cycle for about 4 weeks. This is vital.

know the risks and the side effects
estrogen levels- your estrogen and test levels need to be simpatico. Thats not alwasy the case, if they are simpatico side effects usually are non existent. When they arent simpatico.....side effects arise. You will only if you get your blood tested.
roid rage- sorry if youre a d1ck before youll still be a d1ck on test. If youre cool even keeled, usually added test will still have you cool even keeled.
acne- it happens, if you are prone to it, just imagine what you were like when you were 15-16, and remind yourself beforehand its coming. maybe you get lucky and doesnt happen......but trust it can and it will be bad if you dont have a PCT on deck or acutane.
hair loss- it happens dont be surprised
hair growth- dont be surprised, it happens
gyno- look it up and be ready. if the nips feel zesty.......welcome to the world of gyno. take care of immediately

Also do not listen to anyone that tells you to su1cide your estorgen levels....thats the path to su1cide, depression, anger, paranoia
Iíd say depending when you start a minimum of 5+ years and be older than 25. Beginners have so much natural gains they would waste at 2 years in. Also gear isnít that expensive. sh1t fiends be spending more on drugs in a week than gear for a few months. Food is what really costs the most.

I agreed with most of your post but the 12week 500mg/week gets pushed way too often. Yea itís your first cycle, itís going to give you the best results and anny amount will shut down natural t production. Thereís nothing wrong with running a cycle at say 350ish even pushing it to 14-16 weeks. Not everyone wants to max out. Do bloods before and 6 weeks if total t is at a good number sub 400mg who cares. The higher you dose the more pronounced the sides may be. Iím tired of hearing juice heads push that standard 12 week 500mg cycle bullsh1t.

I personally find delts to be the easiest pin sites but you need 4 to rotate so delts and vg

And last but not least is op is skinny fat why we even talking gear in the first place. Thatís pretty much the worst scenario to start a cycle, no experience and skinny fat, they think itís a miracle worker or some sh1t
+1   

2 months ago '04        #32
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 70167 70 K  Slaps total: 4370 4 K
 blkmanisgod said 🔗
Props
Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout they day if taking creatine.
+2   

2 months ago '23        #33
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17942 17 K  Slaps total: 3580 3 K
 Duntaz said 🔗
Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout they day if taking creatine.
True, i peeped that instantly after i woke up lol

Mouth super dry
+1   

2 months ago '07        #34
OVERLORD 
Props total: 41793 41 K  Slaps total: 11129 11 K

+1   

1 month ago '21        #35
Manolo456 
Props total: 2186 2 K  Slaps total: 93 93
 mrskrilla said 🔗
Look into prohormones if you're looking for something stronger than regular workout supplements but not quite as strong as real gear (roids).
Are prohormones still a thing? Dabbled in them years ago didnít see much of a difference from anything I could achieve naturally but maybe just didnít dose high enough.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3638
Well Damn DJ Akademiks is really out here making serious money
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1929
Video inside 💙💛🐻UCLA Lady ⚽️Soccer team made a ..
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2726
logo They eating meals like this in the university of Colorado?
75 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo Dame Lillard 🏀 Ex-Wife 💍 disrespecting GloRilla 🔥 ..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@sports