online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Any of yall ever take testosterons injections ?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '21        #1
236 page views
3 comments

The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 23044 23 K  Slaps total: 10918 10 K
Any of yall ever take testosterons injections ?

The dr said that there are lots of reasons for men to lose their testosterone as they get older.
I
A few reasons are pstd , depression , antihistamine.
I have all of those and took allegra almost every day for 4 years cause i would break out in hives from allergies but mainly it was the tide washing detergent.

I haven't been having good energy as in im always tired half way thru the day. And i feel like i need a nap . I used to bounce off walls 24-7.

I also gained belly weight. Im 220 when my whole life and half way into my 30s i was 190-200.

So he said hes going to start me on testosterone injections and also it will help lose weight .

My friend that recomended me said that ever since he got them he has way more energy and he gets rock hard ejections and his wife cant stay off his d1ck . And that his muscles are toner and he doesnt gain much weight. He also said it makes you shoot blanks and bigger loads but thats just fine with me.

Only negative things he said is hes a lil moody and doesnt pa$s up a fight .

Have any of yall messed with this type of stuff ?

The dr also said 85 percent of his clients are females with hormonal unbalances and he used to be a regular dr but saw prescribing pills all day was the problem so he got in this type of practice.
@Thegreatiandii

Last edited by The jinx; 01-24-2024 at 10:39 AM..
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
3 comments

3 months ago '23        #2
Drrealspill 
Props total: 4617 4 K  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
Best freaking thing in the universe is test injections. You'll never look back. Makes you feel invincible and will remind you of why so many males today are absolute weak pathetic puss1es. Don't let these degenerate Bx losers tell you anything different.
+1   

3 months ago '22        #3
Skate 
Props total: 11067 11 K  Slaps total: 3063 3 K
 Drrealspill said 🔗
Best freaking thing in the universe is test injections. You'll never look back. Makes you feel invincible and will remind you of why so many males today are absolute weak pathetic puss1es. Don't let these degenerate Bx losers tell you anything different.
While i do agree i would say its maybe a bit unfair to shame this current low-T generation

Im assuming almost all of our fathers would have shown higher testosterone at our current age. We are to some extent a product of the times we live in. Theres also alot of theories about stuff they put in tap water, in food and another variable being how s3xualized modern society is
+1   

3 months ago '23        #4
Drrealspill 
Props total: 4617 4 K  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
 Jimmy Serrano said 🔗
While i do agree i would say its maybe a bit unfair to shame this current low-T generation

Im assuming almost all of our fathers would have shown higher testosterone at our current age. We are to some extent a product of the times we live in. Theres also alot of theories about stuff they put in tap water, in food and another variable being how s3xualized modern society is
Estrogeneration birth control in the tap water

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
103 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9352
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
341 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Rolex out here making snapbacks and 3XL shirts??? ⌚️ &..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3415
Did Y'all Know This About NBA Jam?
60 comments
20 hours ago
@games