online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

A Toyota Corolla crashed into a Tesla Cybertruck - this is what happened...

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

3 months ago '05        #1
941 page views
9 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 45465 45 K  Slaps total: 21440 21 K
icon A Toyota Corolla crashed into a Tesla Cybertruck - this is what happened...

YT

icon
best
icon
worst
9 comments

3 months ago '05        #2
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
Props total: 45465 45 K  Slaps total: 21440 21 K
 CMFRT FRM GHSTS said 🔗
Propaganda.
emoji
when can we start living in reality?
I guess in your clown world the Corolla should've caught a body, ayyy ??
emoji

3 months ago '13        #3
jjwms33 
Props total: 6300 6 K  Slaps total: 1256 1 K
Might have to cop! Hate that an accident is being used for advertising th!
+1   

3 months ago '04        #4
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 47100 47 K  Slaps total: 7680 7 K
Still beyond me how that design is legal. Dont cars HAVE TO HAVE certain design elements to reduce damage to pedestrians in collision? That makes cars to have certain curves and crash qualities that minimize harm to the thing that they collide into while the car gets fvcked up. Cybertruck looks like it just said nah b i aint gon abide by none of that deadass
+2   

3 months ago '18        #5
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 143926 143 K  Slaps total: 8145 8 K
Yo looks like them Indian albinos

+2   

3 months ago '06        #6
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 16093 16 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
Nah, Imagine one of these malfunctionining or the driver being an idiot and u get rear ended by one with another car in front of u. Might start making sandwiches outta mfers.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #7
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75981 75 K  Slaps total: 6427 6 K
the problem was never going to be when the truck hits other cars

its going to be when the truck hist something that doesnt move

They arent releasing the base model for a reason
the less vehicle weight from fewer batteries and motors makes it a mid sized truck and those have to be crash tested

full sized or heavy duty dont

the truck is too rigid and any crash inertia will get sent to the occupants

3 months ago '19        #8
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 83853 83 K  Slaps total: 16272 16 K
 xbossxplayax said 🔗
Still beyond me how that design is legal. Dont cars HAVE TO HAVE certain design elements to reduce damage to pedestrians in collision? That makes cars to have certain curves and crash qualities that minimize harm to the thing that they collide into while the car gets fvcked up. Cybertruck looks like it just said nah b i aint gon abide by none of that deadass
🔗

3 months ago '17        #9
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 27697 27 K  Slaps total: 2858 2 K
 xbossxplayax said 🔗
This, and furthermore anyone who understands physics knows that modern cars are intentionally designed to crumple up like an accordion in a crash as a way of tr@nsferring the inertial energy of the crash into the car instead of the occupants of the car. If you build a car that comes to a dead stop without bending/warping in any kind of way when it crashes into a tree at 60 miles an hour, that energy is then tr@nsfered into g forces that snap that drivers neck/spine. You can brag about having an "indestructible" car if you want to, but I'd much rather have a car that crumples up into a ball when I crash and I walk away without any serious injuries than a car that looks brand new after a collision, but puts me in a wheel chair/sends me to the morgue. Stuff like this is why I'd rather drive a car made by a "car" company as opposed to an electronics company that makes cars.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+21916
Drake - Drop and Give Me 50 diss [Push Ups] (Final Version)
673 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4214
Akademiks warns Drake for mentioning Kendrick's wife! YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED!
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3510
Image(s) inside Apr 13 - Breaking: Iran has launched THE attack on Israel
536 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+245
audio inside Drake-Drop And Gimme 50 Lyrics