Safe to say J Cole came in and stole this decade right at the end. He's the best of this e

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '18        #176
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6155 6 K  Slaps total: 5993 5 K
 Clippyclipp said
No one is trying to lie about drake having writers fu*k the reference tracks itís a a known fact that he has writers that doesnít mean that drake canít write for himself. Itís the nature of the music business your a drake fan cool but donít get so caught up that you donít want except the truth drake has writers just like a ton of artists have writers that means nothing to me because I know how this industry works at the end of the day drake is in the business of making money with music. Trust and believe there is team of writers in every successful crew artists etc.
The more you open your mouth, the more you embarrass yourself. You will say whatever lie you can think of to discredit the young goat.

What "fact" is known? You could only be talking about the proof that came out; the reference tracks. And they showed that everything was bullsh*t from the rip.

Im not a Drake fan, Im a Hip Hop fan and I have to give it up to the guy. You hate Drake but dont get caught up that you dont want to accept the truth. He the best in the game without a shadow of a doubt.

Drake is in the business of making nearly PERFECT music. Rapping his a*s off, and really stumping on the competition. But the thing is, their is no competition.

Not only is Kendrick and Cole very limited rappers, but they drop albums once every 4yrs damn near. Drake had a clear cut lane to drop projects once ever 15 months or so, and has the longest reign in the history of Hip Hop.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
2019 Black Friday deals?
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+17online now  12
Nov 18 - South Korea Ditches The US, Signs Defense Agreement With China
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Surgery for six-packs: the rise of Drake's plastic surgery
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Christian Bale; Christopher Nolan declined to develop a sequel to 'The Dark Kn..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy