Oct 8 - Elizabeth Warren now leads the Democratic Primary field

most viewed right now
158 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '17        #26
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 36558 36 K  Slaps total: 6903 6 K
 MemphisBleek said
He absolutely mopped the floor with Hillary. He went on tour with 20,30 thousand people screaming lock her up nightly . lol

What you think he gonna do to a bi*ch who took a DNA test to prove she was Native American ?

There are at least 4 better DEMOCRAT candidates better than her . Who Trump would struggle in a debate with .
Trump didn't mop the floor with Hillary. He just barely barely beat her. He won by the narrowest margin ever and Hillary was arguably one of the most disliked candidates of modern times. And that was with a low voter turnout. Warren is the best or second best candidate this time around.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #27
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3317 3 K  Slaps total: 1569 1 K
 Ymmot said
Trump didn't mop the floor with Hillary. He just barely barely beat her. He won by the narrowest margin ever and Hillary was arguably one of the most disliked candidates of modern times. And that was with a low voter turnout. Warren is the best or second best candidate this time around.
What are you talking about? She won the popular vote and still got washed lol

Are you taking about the electoral college? Is that what your saying had the narrowest margin? Stop repeating what they say on television. That sh*t ainít real. lol

1 month ago '06        #28
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 23336 23 K  Slaps total: 5983 5 K
Smh people dumb as fu*k. A woman is ot winning the presidency yet. If she goes up shell lose
+1   

1 month ago '05        #29
Fauby 
space
space
Props total: 16406 16 K  Slaps total: 2020 2 K
 quarter said
Who u think she should pick for VP?
Imma entertain you since I'm in the mood to.

If Warren becomes president (which is a strong possibility) I believe she needs to go with someone In the center. If she goes with Bernie, that'll be to far left for most Americans.

Warren would be best off with Mayor Pete, Beto, Castro or Tulsi for VP out of the people that were in the race.

Out of all that though I can see Warren going with someone like Booker tho
+2   

1 month ago '08        #30
Solitary Genius 
space
space
Props total: 6350 6 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
Elizabeth Warren is without a doubt the second best viable option, I would vote for her in the general (begrudgingly)....

with that said there's an astronomical difference between her and Bernie, all I can say is that i hope enough people are paying attention tobthe two candidates for that to be reflected once the primary elections start
+1   

1 month ago '12        #31
OhBoy1356 
space
space
Props total: 7585 7 K  Slaps total: 1439 1 K
i would vote for trump before this bi*ch

1 month ago '19        #32
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
Props total: 1814 1 K  Slaps total: 199 199
Trump doesnít raise his favorables. Heís no more popular today than the day he came down the elevator and called Mexicans rapists and murderers.

Heís really good and bringing down his opponents approval ratingóbut my hope is that Warren is smart enough to get caught in that game.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #33
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 40079 40 K  Slaps total: 19983 19 K
 MemphisBleek said
He absolutely mopped the floor with Hillary. He went on tour with 20,30 thousand people screaming lock her up nightly . lol

What you think he gonna do to a bi*ch who took a DNA test to prove she was Native American ?

There are at least 4 better DEMOCRAT candidates better than her . Who Trump would struggle in a debate with .
He lost the general election by 3 million votes. Lmfao. He barely skated by with scam electoral votes. Y'all be making sh*t up.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #34
Katagatame 
space
space
Props total: 1228 1 K  Slaps total: 164 164
Watch Elizabeth Warren’s 1991 Speech to the Conservative Federalist Society

Massachusetts Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren gave a speech for the conservative Federalist Society in 1991, and the group has recently posted video of the event online.

During the nomination of now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Warren delivered a floor speech in which she called the Federalist Society “a radical, right wing group deeply committed to overturning Roe v. Wade,” but in 1991, Warren was their honored guest.

Warren was part of a panel entitled “Socialization of Risk: Bankruptcy Law and Financial Institutions” at the group’s annual lawyer’s convention, a good five years before Warren would abandon the Republican Party and register as a Democrat, but long after the group’s founder had come out against Roe.

The speech itself was a mostly-dry affair that dealt mainly with corporate bankruptcy, and Warren’s opposition to weakening federal bankruptcy protections. She argued for those protections from a conservative standpoint, to reduce the risk to taxpayers in the form of government bailouts.

Warren drew laughs from the crowd from the beginning of her speech, recounting a child’s explanation of bankruptcy as “exploding banks” and joking about being bitter over an unpaid childhood loan of seven cents.

But she also drew likely unintentional laughs when she talked about the consequences of corporate bankruptcies on workers.

“We bought labor peace in the 70s and 80s by promising those employees that they were going to have retirements like you wouldn’t believe,” Warren said.

“Well, you know what? They shouldn’t have believed because what’s happened is now it’s time to pay the piper,” she added, to laugher from the crowd. Warren, however, did not laugh.

@ 39:00

When she did speak about individual bankruptcy, Professor Warren’s message was largely pro-consumer, although without the empathetic language that Senator Warren uses on the stump now.

During the Q&A portion, Warren said “What troubles me about this is the notion that the answer will be let’s tighten those consumer credit card debtors, striking down on the bankruptcy laws. Let those, let’s sweat those little suckers, put ’em in the box.”

“You know what, that’s gonna yield about a buck ninety-five?” she continued. “Because the problem we’ve got and consumer bankruptcy is the people who filed for consumer bankruptcy, statistically, the group in general can’t pay. And if they can’t pay? My daddy taught me that one. No blood out of a turnip. You could rip out their fingernails, you could sweat ’em. You could tell them they can’t have any kind of discharge in bankruptcy. But the reality is they’re still not gonna pay.”

She warned that credit cards would be the next big bubble, and that would put taxpayers at risk “if you force the banks to crash.”

“But don’t don’t ratchet down on the consumer bankruptcies, that’s not gonna be the answer,” Warren said. “The answer is over there, not over here,” she added, indicating the pro-banking side of the dais.

Warren would end up becoming a Democrat, would be instrumental in the formation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, getting elected to the Senate, and is now a leading contender for the Democratic presidential nomination. What a difference 28 years make.

Watch the full event above, via The Federalist Society.

Last edited by Katagatame; 10-10-2019 at 01:46 AM..

1 month ago '16        #35
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 45393 45 K  Slaps total: 6195 6 K
 RAZAH CUTS said
If the Dems run her and not Bernie they'll lose.. again.
She's leading Trump in head-to-head polls.

And he's sinking with impeachment.

He has no chance of Re-election.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #36
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3317 3 K  Slaps total: 1569 1 K
 LostTenets said
He lost the general election by 3 million votes. Lmfao. He barely skated by with scam electoral votes. Y'all be making sh*t up.
My last post I said she won the general election. What are you even talking about?

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  29
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  26
Video inside Snoop Has A Message "Oh Cuz, Its Black/Brown Together You Got A Problem..
130 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
310 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
163 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy