HARRIET New Trailer

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '13        #26
JosethaHustler 
space
space
Props total: 4825 4 K  Slaps total: 615 615
Maybe Tyler's new studio could make a better movie to honor Harriet Tubman and other heroes of our struggle.

I didn't know that actress was a problem, I avoid social media as much as possible.

1 month ago '17        #27
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69165 69 K  Slaps total: 4103 4 K
 dc3003 said
Another movie to stir up race wars and make people hate white people. I wonder if it shows the white people that fought to free the slaves or if it just makes every white person look bad ?
So you're saying the people who put our ancestors in bondage in the first place should be praised for releasing to unfavorable conditions?

+1   

1 month ago '18        #28
BradTheGreat 
space
space
space
Props total: 4955 4 K  Slaps total: 1225 1 K
Actress seems kinda trash and movie seems pretty fu*king boring. No thanks.

1 month ago '17        #29
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69165 69 K  Slaps total: 4103 4 K
 EZ Green said
What's your nationality? How you answer tells me how I'm gonna address you
He's a retarded ultra right white supremacist. Don't bother and just keep it moving with him. He also has a doo doo fetish so don't even bother.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #30
Cowboy 
space
space
space
Props total: 730 730  Slaps total: 82 82
im good plair

1 month ago '17        #31
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 32430 32 K  Slaps total: 5194 5 K
 SM said
Should be seen across all schools got dammit

Taking my sister in there day one

1 month ago '17        #32
92baby 
space
space
 Mr Tibbs said

Thought Harriet Winslow was getting her own spinoff after Carl died from complications from Type 2 diabetes.
I laughed but you need your a*s beat
+1   

1 month ago '17        #33
92baby 
space
space
 titans7 said
Another clown from the Bald British Bedw*nch Brigade who has openly stated she hates us but is over here taking away roles from ADOS black American women. She called Harriet mythology so the fact that she doesn't even see her as a person who existed much less a hero says a lot and evil racist Hollywood is laughing in our faces by ignoring the protests. She also looks scared and confused in the commercials and Harriet was the opposite of that in every way.

When we gonna have movies I can watch man

Bow I gotta take back my day 1 promise

1 month ago '17        #34
92baby 
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
I am not touching the whole actress debacle with a ten foot pole. I don’t need to see their telling of this story same as I don’t need A hollywood telling of pancho villa. It’s that time again for them to pander to their white guilt. You know I was in theatre at BayFAIR Mall the eastbays most popular theatre a few years ago watching hidden figures with a class on a field trip full of mixed kids now that was something and I hadn’t ever delved too deep into that history before. That was good that was building it’s so sad ‘American history’ is so dark and so short. I say if they don’t go full frontal and show it all don’t even try to water it down and show it at all.

Either way the point will get missed spun and reworked. Same as how they just tried to make this joker film about ‘incels’ when in reality it was a statement on those that feel resentment for being shat on and you don’t gotta be an ‘incel’ to be a marginalized person on this planet��
Everything you said was on point

That movie doesn't have sh*t to do with incels

They made a masterpiece with joker the more I think about it everyday

Mofos in real life were so happy to discuss and have deep conversations about the movie

We need more like it maybe people will understand themselves more

It doesn't cost anyone to be kind to another person

No one and I mean no one was kind to Arthur that's the crazy part of it all

All the n*gga needed was a friend

+1   

1 month ago '14        #35
WaterWhippin 
space
space
Props total: 1945 1 K  Slaps total: 154 154
 bkkid92 said
Should've had the actress who played her in Underground play her

Exactly what I was thinking.

Bruh what an amazing actor! She captivated the screen with that episode when it was her talking about her life story.... :

I just hope they don’t do this like birth of a nation they (media) defamed the main actor so much that the point of the move missed its target trajectory.

Side note: Can anyone explain why underground was cancelled??? There was so much more they could have delved into?

Last edited by WaterWhippin; 10-08-2019 at 06:13 PM..

1 month ago '11        #36
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 34721 34 K  Slaps total: 7736 7 K
 Mr Tibbs said

Thought Harriet Winslow was getting her own spinoff after Carl died from complications from Type 2 diabetes.
your imagination is A1 bruh
+1   

1 month ago '12        #37
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 8498 8 K  Slaps total: 606 606
 WaterWhippin said
Exactly what I was thinking.

Bruh what an amazing actor! She captivated the screen with that episode when it was her talking about her life story.... :

I just hope they don’t do this like birth of a nation they (media) defamed the main actor so much that the point of the move missed its target trajectory.

Side note: Can anyone explain why underground was cancelled??? There was so much more they could have delved into?
Yeah that episode was great. I was really drawn into what she was saying

It got cancelled because it was deemed as too expensive to make. I hope it gets revived one day because I would like to see the story continue.

I was mad as hell when Rose lil brother woke up the whole big house when Rose went back down south to get his a*s

1 month ago '15        #38
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 6431 6 K  Slaps total: 1007 1 K
 92baby said
Everything you said was on point

That movie doesn't have sh*t to do with incels

They made a masterpiece with joker the more I think about it everyday

Mofos in real life were so happy to discuss and have deep conversations about the movie

We need more like it maybe people will understand themselves more

It doesn't cost anyone to be kind to another person

No one and I mean no one was kind to Arthur that's the crazy part of it all

All the n*gga needed was a friend

I appreciate the love patna and I don’t give spoilers but if you remember he let someone go and gave him his props while the audience was on the edge of their seats. So even tho ‘it’s a perverse justice’ he had a sense of ‘justice’ ofc after this we know he goes full batsh*t. This is what people forget and this harkens back to f*ght Club before they had the term ‘incel’ to now label people and in that movie and that book the narrator calls it out 4th wall breaking blatant as night or die ‘we are the all singing all dancing sh*t of the world’ lest they forget who installs their seatbelts, fixes their breaks, makes their food, keeps them safe.

I agree with you as well I was brought up that a mans value is in his actions and bot his rank. This connects to another movie coming out about what happened at the atleanta olympics an ordinary dordinary dude saved mad people but ‘noooo this don’t compute, make him the bad guy’. Brazil.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #39
92baby 
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
I appreciate the love patna and I don’t give spoilers but if you remember he let someone go and gave him his props while the audience was on the edge of their seats. So even tho ‘it’s a perverse justice’ he had a sense of ‘justice’ ofc after this we know he goes full batsh*t. This is what people forget and this harkens back to f*ght Club before they had the term ‘incel’ to now label people and in that movie and that book the narrator calls it out 4th wall breaking blatant as night or die ‘we are the all singing all dancing sh*t of the world’ lest they forget who installs their seatbelts, fixes their breaks, makes their food, keeps them safe.

I agree with you as well I was brought up that a mans value is in his actions and bot his rank. This connects to another movie coming out about what happened at the atleanta olympics an ordinary dordinary dude saved mad people but ‘noooo this don’t compute, make him the bad guy’. Brazil.
So let me ask you this is Joker a hero or a villain

+1   

1 month ago '15        #40
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 6431 6 K  Slaps total: 1007 1 K
 92baby said
So let me ask you this is Joker a hero or a villain

In my opinion it’s more cause and effect. I have been beaten down, taken advantage, of and used, but such is life. When life knocks us down we either adapt or die or in his case ‘kill’. In my mind I have been heated to where i feel like i was in the right and people deserved to have their life taken. Then i remember who am i to make that decision? So i continue my life and leave them in the past. If you are so quick to take life that makes you just as bad as them whom take your life force just in a different manner. So def a Villain and not one i can sympathize with but rather understand how some people that have been knocked so low can react so viciously.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #41
92baby 
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
In my opinion it’s more cause and effect. I have been beaten down, taken advantage, of and used, but such is life. When life knocks us down we either adapt or die or in his case ‘kill’. In my mind I have been heated to where i feel like i was in the right and people deserved to have their life taken. Then i remember who am i to make that decision? So i continue my life and leave them in the past. If you are so quick to take life that makes you just as bad as them whom take your life force just in a different manner. So def a Villain and not one i can sympathize with but rather understand how some people that have been knocked so low can react so viciously.
I feel that
+1   

1 month ago '19        #42
yosemite sam 
space
space
Props total: 1175 1 K  Slaps total: 575 575
 dc3003 said
@ no race bs :if she's not shooting at least three white people in the trailer that's a no from me.*

I'm beyond offended can you imagine the out rage if some one replaced white with black? Let's call it both ways

shut up...so if it was a kkk propaganda film you wouldnt have any problem. how can you people still hate black people in 2019

1 month ago '11        #43
eastsidecain 
space
space
Props total: 229 229  Slaps total: 7 7
 Mr Tibbs said

lnaanaklnadnadkla im crying this sh*t so out of pocket

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  30
Video inside Keri Hilson Gets The Dubai Treatment In Australia (Sh@tted and Leaked on)
121 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  24
Image(s) inside Nov 13 - 'That's Ridiculous,' Says Billionaire After Sanders Campaign ..
128 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+41online now  24
thc infused rolling papers...100mg of 97% thc oil
120 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  8
Someone assign Vlad to find out what happened to Master WD Fard (NOI founder) ..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hrs - NBA: Miami at Cleveland - 6:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy