Rockstar finally showing love to PC with RDR2

most viewed right now
-17  120
34 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '18        #51
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6155 6 K  Slaps total: 5991 5 K
 Dehone said
If I didn't have a fairly new laptop, I'd probably buy a new one just to play through this on the PC

Them mods finna be something serious
What type of laptop you copped? When you bout it, and whats the processor and video card?

1 month ago '18        #52
space
space
space
 Timberwolves said
Yeah, my first playthrough took me weeks it was so fu*king long but that what I love about it you never really feel the ending is coming near it's kinda long in a good way you know you're on a long story/journey. You dont feel rushed and when you feel the ending coming you're like finally and taken by surprise.

I really truly believe Rockstar would not have gone out and did as much as they did if Witcher 3 didn't put pressure on the industry with open world rpg type games.

AC odyssey is basically a W3 clone too.

What im saying is Witcher 3 is standard and I will always call that the best of all time RPG and highly recommend you play it.
I want to cop this on release day, but you know how I am about spending thatfull 60 bucks, and then when you beat the game its nothing else to do.

I would prefer to cop after it gets on sale, but Im anxious. I hear allot of people saying its boring online and nothing to do.

On GTA they got allot of sh*t to do. Give me some game on Red Dead Online, because I almost copped Gears, but now Im glad I didnt. I may get this sh*t full price.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #53
space
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
This game sucks lol
Why you say that? I may cop full price but tell me why you think that.

1 month ago '11        #54
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5599 5 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Why you say that? I may cop full price but tell me why you think that.
its a movielike experience, gameplay is sluggish as fu*k, things you actually do in the game are drawn out and boring. Its immersive if your into that type of sh*t, but for me gameplay is king.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #55
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 16247 16 K  Slaps total: 693 693
 MayneThaTruth2 said
What type of laptop you copped? When you bout it, and whats the processor and video card?
It's an HP Envy. Got an i7 processor 2.70 or 2.90. I gotta double check. Got some standard video card sh*t cause I bought it strictly for music production and not gaming.

1 month ago '18        #56
space
space
space
 Dehone said
It's an HP Envy. Got an i7 processor 2.70 or 2.90. I gotta double check. Got some standard video card sh*t cause I bought it strictly for music production and not gaming.
If you aint bought it for gaming, and you dont mind splurgin, ya might as well treatchyaself!!!!

1 month ago '18        #57
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2711 2 K  Slaps total: 342 342
 Nut-In-Honeys said
Need that Django mod

Need a mod to play as a scalping native American too
+1   

1 month ago '18        #58
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2711 2 K  Slaps total: 342 342
 Dehone said
Damn. I just got an HP Omen several months ago. Copped for about 1100. Gotta an SSD, a nice hard drive(That I'm gonna switch out soon though), but the main reason I got it is because it has Geforce GTX 1060 on it with 6GB of VRAM.

This is a steal man

I can game on this like I do my Desktop Beast

Last edited by set117; 10-08-2019 at 12:45 PM..

1 month ago '17        #59
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14317 14 K  Slaps total: 1867 1 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I want to cop this on release day, but you know how I am about spending thatfull 60 bucks, and then when you beat the game its nothing else to do.

I would prefer to cop after it gets on sale, but Im anxious. I hear allot of people saying its boring online and nothing to do.

On GTA they got allot of sh*t to do. Give me some game on Red Dead Online, because I almost copped Gears, but now Im glad I didnt. I may get this sh*t full price.
I would say check some youtube vids of a few play throughs

I loved it bro, but I see other ppl dont like long story games with open worlds

@ would never touch one of these games so fu*k him really.

What you gonna get @ full price? Gears?

1 month ago '18        #60
space
space
space
 Timberwolves said
I would say check some youtube vids of a few play throughs

I loved it bro, but I see other ppl dont like long story games with open worlds

@ would never touch one of these games so fu*k him really.

What you gonna get @ full price? Gears?
Thats what I want, a long story mode with open world. I love that because you feel like your getting your money worth. But I know a few months ago everyone was sh*tting on this game saying that its nothing to do online.

And about a month ago I made that thread about what game I should cop and I was going to cop Gears but I aint like the graphics so I opted out.

That price gonna be crazy as hell and since I got my gaming laptop, I havent bought a game brand new on release day. I normally wait a few months.

We saw what happened with Anthem.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #61
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Thats what I want, a long story mode with open world. I love that because you feel like your getting your money worth. But I know a few months ago everyone was sh*tting on this game saying that its nothing to do online.

And about a month ago I made that thread about what game I should cop and I was going to cop Gears but I aint like the graphics so I opted out.

That price gonna be crazy as hell and since I got my gaming laptop, I havent bought a game brand new on release day. I normally wait a few months.

We saw what happened with Anthem.
I dont have or ever had an xbox so I dont know anything about gears, but if its fun probably get it on sale.

Definitely got my moneys worth with RDR2 for the story mode. Didnt care for the online it sucks in my opinion but the campaign was well worth it. I've it on sale more then a few times now so if you get it for a discount you're def getting your moneys worth.

1 month ago '18        #62
space
space
space
 Timberwolves said
I dont have or ever had an xbox so I dont know anything about gears, but if its fun probably get it on sale.

Definitely got my moneys worth with RDR2 for the story mode. Didnt care for the online it sucks in my opinion but the campaign was well worth it. I've it on sale more then a few times now so if you get it for a discount you're def getting your moneys worth.
Nah n*gga, I said I opted NOT to get Gears a long a*s time ago. I been said I aint want that sh*t because I aint like the graphics, it look cartoony to me.

But I feel you on Red Dead. I may wait and see if I can catch it on sale. I may have other expenses getting in the way of that in the next coming weeks anyways!

1 month ago '17        #63
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Nah n*gga, I said I opted NOT to get Gears a long a*s time ago. I been said I aint want that sh*t because I aint like the graphics, it look cartoony to me.

But I feel you on Red Dead. I may wait and see if I can catch it on sale. I may have other expenses getting in the way of that in the next coming weeks anyways!
You got a switch? I want to get a switch but idk if I should get one lol
Some of the games look decent but idk if they worth $60

1 month ago '18        #64
space
space
space
 Timberwolves said
You got a switch? I want to get a switch but idk if I should get one lol
Some of the games look decent but idk if they worth $60
Nah. Remember Im just a noob gamer. Just got me a lil gaming laptop and Im just now entering this world ever since May.

If you a real gamer like that, I know you got a gaming pc and ps4. If you trynna move around wit it, and keep it on you, then it may be up ya alley.

1 month ago '17        #65
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Nah. Remember Im just a noob gamer. Just got me a lil gaming laptop and Im just now entering this world ever since May.

If you a real gamer like that, I know you got a gaming pc and ps4. If you trynna move around wit it, and keep it on you, then it may be up ya alley.
i dont wanna play games in public I only go out in public do things in public, not play games lmao but yeah I got a PC too for gaming but I like some of the games only available on the switch.

ima cop 1 I think
+1   

1 month ago '18        #66
space
space
space
 Timberwolves said
i dont wanna play games in public I only go out in public do things in public, not play games lmao but yeah I got a PC too for gaming but I like some of the games only available on the switch.

ima cop 1 I think
So you gonna sit on the couch with that little a*s screen, and play that bi*ch with ya feet kicked up?

When you could be playing on the flatscreen 1080p/4k?

I know you can hook the switch up to a tv, but I know some of them games gonna look real bad on a tv too.

1 month ago '16        #67
Paddy 
space
space
space
Props total: 779 779  Slaps total: 152 152

"Red Dead Redemption 2 has been specifically developed to perform on a wide range of machines:

Minimum Specifications:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 8GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
HDD Space: 150GB
Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Recommended Specifications:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
Memory: 12GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
HDD Space: 150GB
Sound Card: DirectX compatible"

1 month ago '17        #68
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
So you gonna sit on the couch with that little a*s screen, and play that bi*ch with ya feet kicked up?

When you could be playing on the flatscreen 1080p/4k?

I know you can hook the switch up to a tv, but I know some of them games gonna look real bad on a tv too.
Yeah im gonna hook it up to my tv for sure lol

I dont mind playing on that small a*s screen if im kicking it somewhere in the crib but you wont catch me outside playing no damn switch

You finish DMC5 yet

1 month ago '18        #69
space
space
space
 Timberwolves said
Yeah im gonna hook it up to my tv for sure lol

I dont mind playing on that small a*s screen if im kicking it somewhere in the crib but you wont catch me outside playing no damn switch

You finish DMC5 yet
Hell nah, not even close. I gotta learn the combos, they are hard, and I am a noob. I got to that roadblock, and took a break at the second checkpoint. Havent played it since, but I will get back to it later.

I been on GTA allot, but tonight or tomorrow I will probably get back to Witcher. Been in Novigrad for a hot minute.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #70
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Hell nah, not even close. I gotta learn the combos, they are hard, and I am a noob. I got to that roadblock, and took a break at the second checkpoint. Havent played it since, but I will get back to it later.

I been on GTA allot, but tonight or tomorrow I will probably get back to Witcher. Been in Novigrad for a hot minute.
I stopped playing dmc5 too. Way too repetitive for me but the combat is cool.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #71
space
space
Props total: 716 716  Slaps total: 120 120
Game was decent. I got kinda bored of it though.

Preffered GTA V.

1 month ago '04        #72
JacmanPones 
space
space
Props total: 863 863  Slaps total: 191 191
never played. have been waiting on this too..

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
2019 Black Friday deals?
49 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Article inside Welp : Marvel Studios to 'redeem' Hulk following "Endgame"
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+44online now  13
Article inside Trackmasters Tell All: Stories Behind Their Classic Records!!!
89 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+64online now  10
Jim Rome fully and correctly breaksdown what REALLY happened with Kap
196 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy