Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #3181
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,575 | Props total: 27807 27807

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #3182
Haereticus 
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 173 173
 steeLTown said:

[pic - click to view]

Just finished the 7th episode of season 3 (where Tuccos cousins go after Hank in the parking lot, that scene was so epic i watched it twice ) im bout to watch the next one before i go to sleep...

i realized im coming up on the Fly episode i was debating whether to watch it but i think i should cause i just dont wanna miss nothin
Fly is a fu*king great episode. Great.

Great dialogue, phenomenal acting and the tension when you think Walt might reveal the truth about Jane's death in a drug induced stupor? Brilliant.

In fact, it's one of my favourite episodes of Breaking Bad. So I've never really understood the reputation it's got.

One Minute, the episode where the Cousins attack Hank, is the best individual piece of television I've ever seen. That closing scene was fu*king ridiculous. I remember watching it on my own, something like three in the morning, just sat there after it had finished like...

:whoa4:
 5 years ago '04        #3183
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 5171 5171
 12-23-2012, 05:41 AM         #3184
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I started watching Breaking Bad at the beginning of the month, episode after episode I got hooked on the show, and I just finished season 5. Frank and those hunches he always gets which leads him in the right direction
 5 years ago '04        #3185
restless4207 
space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 Tight_Grip said:
I started watching Breaking Bad at the beginning of the month, episode after episode I got hooked on the show, and I just finished season 5. Frank and those hunches he always gets which leads him in the right direction
well maybe you should rewatch the whole thing because his name is HANK not FRANK lol

i am worried you might of missed a lot more important stuff if you couldnt even catch the dudes fu*king name

(i love being a prick ahaha i am just joking around)
 5 years ago '06        #3186
SM 39060 heat pts39060 OP
space
space
space
$133,674 | Props total: 87689 87689
iLaugh slapped this ish

5 years ago '04        #3187
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$24,746 | Props total: 13746 13746
i watched season 1-5(first 8 episodes) in a week.

great show.

july cant come any sooner.
 02-08-2013, 12:15 PM         #3188
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #3189
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

The countdown has begun to this summer's final eight episodes of Breaking Bad, which are sure to be intense. Four episodes into filming, Anna Gunn, who plays Walter White's wife, Skyler, says, "It feels literally like the apocalypse. Walt's actions have touched everyone around him, so we are all being affected. The world's crumbling, and you're watching everybody fall apart."

"There are going to be tears," says Bryan Cranston (Walter), who *directs the midseason premiere. "There are two scenes with a neighbor lady named Carol. One is very sweet and nice. And one is not."

There will be other new characters introduced, along with a bit of good news for Skyler. "She gets a new car," says Gunn, who laughed when I asked if it might be a hearse. While no major characters die in the first four episodes, Gunn confirms that at least one regular has been informed that he or she will bite the big one before the finale. "Anybody could go at any time," she says. "Trust me, it's going to be worth the wait."
 02-11-2013, 10:41 AM         #3190
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anybody can die at anytime obviously not if nobody dies in the first 4
 5 years ago '09        #3191
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
1 MIGHT bite the dust, i hope 2 or 3 or even 4 people die by the end
 5 years ago '04        #3192
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 SM said:
"There are going to be tears," says Bryan Cranston (Walter)
 02-11-2013, 03:44 PM         #3193
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Marie ends up taking care of the baby and Walt Jr. Everybody else dies.
 5 years ago '04        #3194
deathrow 
space
space
$2,389 | Props total: 3 3
 5 years ago '06        #3195
space
space
space
 S.TEX said:
I think Marie ends up taking care of the baby and Walt Jr. Everybody else dies.
iLaugh slapped this ish

5 years ago '06        #3196
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Jane Kaczmarek would like the world to know she doesn't have a Twitter account ... and she won't be appearing on "Breaking Bad."

The "Malcolm in the Middle" star appeared on HuffPost Live where she addressed the rumors surrounding photos of her on the set of the AMC drama with her former co-star Bryan Cranston.

"I'm not going to be on the show 'Breaking Bad,'" Kaczmarek said.

Rumors of a "Malcolm in the Middle" reunion on "Breaking Bad" first started popping up in late January 2013, when "Breaking Bad" actor Dean Norris tweeted a photo of the former "Malcolm In the Middle" co-stars together.

What appeared to be Kaczmarek's Twitter account fueled rumors of the actress appearing on "Breaking Bad," but sources told HuffPost TV that Kaczmarek was there doing something for a DVD extra.

But here's what really happened, as Kaczmarek explained on HuffPost Live. The actress' 13-year-old son George is a big "Breaking Bad" fan and for Christmas, Kaczmarek arranged for a set visit with Cranston. "Bryan made George an extra in the show. It was in a Mexican restaurant, so for a 13-year-old kid to be an extra and also to be able to eat Mexican food all day ... But in the next couple of days, I got an email from Bryan saying, 'Nice Twitter.' And I thought, 'What?' and I asked my son George and he didn't know anything about it ..."

Kaczmarek said she found the fake Twitter account and read the tweets supposedly coming from her. She told HuffPost Live she found it "very upsetting" and the account is now suspended.

When asked whether she had ever discussed being on "Breaking Bad," Kaczmarek laughed, and said while on set there was talk of having her pop up in the series' last season, but due to the secretive nature of the final episodes, the set is totally closed.

Kaczmarek also said she Cranston recently reunited with about 300 members the cast and crew of "Malcolm In the Middle" at executive producer Linwood Bloomer's home, a experience she called "marvelous" and "wonderful." "We were kind of tossing around the idea that it would be fun to do something," she said. "I don't know if that would be possible and I don't know if people would even recognize Dewey, who was our little hamster child with those ears ..."

Watch the video below for more on the potential "Malcolm In the Middle" reunion.
 5 years ago '06        #3197
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has hinted at a "sad", "ugly" ending for the acclaimed drama.

The Emmy winner attended last night's (February 24) Oscars in support of his film Argo but took time to discuss the climax of his AMC series with The AP.

"There's nothing good, there's not going to be redemption," Cranston said of his character - chemistry teacher-turned-meth cook Walter White.

"It's going downhill - it's ugly."

Argo scooped three trophies at the 2013 Academy Awards, winning in the 'Best Picture', 'Best Adapted Screenplay' and 'Best Editing' categories.

Breaking Bad will return to AMC for its final eight episodes this summer - series creator Vince Gilligan previously told Digital Spy that he expects the show's finale to be divisive.

"I think it will be [satisfying] for a large majority of viewers, and that is certainly our intention, but when you make an investment in a television show, you tend to have a proprietary feeling towards it," he said.

"I will say, at the end of the day, we're gonna do our damnedest to make this thing end with a blast and end on a high note, in a way that will satisfy everyone but I think as we all know - there is no satisfying everyone! But we'll do our best."

Cranston is currently developing new TV projects with Sony Pictures Television.

5 years ago '06        #3198
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #3199
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$44,675 | Props total: 10803 10803
Miss this sh*t
 4 years ago '10        #3200
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14669 14669
watching his sh*t now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy