"TUPAC DESERVED To DIE"- WEST COAST RAPPER, Tied To PAC KILLER ORLANDO

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '13        #51
rifair  9 heat pts9
space
space
space
$1,710   Props total: 3823 3823
2pacs name brings attention and money to whoever is willing to exploit it and what better way to get ppl remember/know you exist then to do a song like this? With a premier party no less which by the wall could've been used to push music outside of this but I digress.... He'll fade back into obscurity after this
+1   

3 months ago '18        #52
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$1,205   Props total: 3492 3492
Of course the whites on here love everything negative about pac

and of course thirsty LA n*ggas doing slimeball sh*t again, they hate when anybody from cali gets too popular

3 months ago '04        #53
nwking  93 heat pts93
space
space
$5,544   Props total: 8273 8273
Man I don't want see pac or biggie threads like this

3 months ago '04        #54
TBX  32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,349   Props total: 1349 1349
First thought was massive clout chase but he actually kinda sort of pulled it off
+4   

3 months ago '16        #55
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$2,554   Props total: 14338 14338
 Chief Dee said
This is sumo clout chasing, Glasses Malone not even from the same hood as Orlando Anderson so I dont know why he'd make this record. How you gonna talk about why somebody from some other hood k*lled somebody else 20+ years ago? Also, Orlando Anderson would have k*lled Glasses Malone too if it came down to it, didnt Orlando Anderson die shooting at other Crips? lol. "Our side of the story" looking a*s, if as Orlando Anderson would give a fu*k about you.
Damn Orlando went down shooting at his own folk?

3 months ago '08        #56
d3athb4dishonor  5 heat pts5
space
space
$8,909   Props total: 3252 3252
 iamlegend24 said
Its been done plenty of times already. sh*t Joyner Lucas did it a couple years back with the Ross cappichoni song
Ross Cappichino isn't a legend in the rap game, but I get what you mean lol. I was just saying I don't want to see a Biggie, BigL, etc deserved to die type bullsh*t.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #57
PackerTrelli3  2 heat pts2
space
space
$8,776   Props total: 15474 15474
 Hold That said
Wasted production dollars on a fictional story. But we live in a world where if itís posted online it must be true.
Not that it must be true, but that social media being more ďattention seekingĒ. Everyone wants that following, traffic, likes, comments etc

n*ggas be knowing what they say ainít true, but know it will trend.

3 months ago '05        #58
Sizzler01  28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,099   Props total: 3340 3340
I see Orlando used the credit card reader to pay for his stuff at the gas station.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #59
Gio Trappertoni  10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,380   Props total: 17378 17378
Very dope song and video probably one of the best of the last 5 years but this is some click bait sh*t. I expect a Eric holder side of things tomorrow or is it only kool to talk sh*t about blood rappers that have been k*lled as they the opps

3 months ago '14        #60
Gio Trappertoni  10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,380   Props total: 17378 17378
 J Money 95 said
Why do people still mention Pac? Whatever he did, could've done different & all that dont matter. Just enjoy the music he left behind
Cos he is everything they wished they could be

N****s, talk a lot of s*** but that's after I'm gone 'cause they fear me
In physical form

fax fat a*s slob glasses malone
+3   

3 months ago '15        #61
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,633   Props total: 5881 5881
Corndog sh*t. I finally watched the biopoc. One part that stuck to me the most when he was in Marin and bird a*s n*ggas weee hating and calling him hollywood. He bled for his people and all people. Another thing that Real ones been known but it was just thrown in my face again how the music back then was vilified when it was meant to unify and now music ainít sh*t but hate, but they donít give a fu*k politicians and pundits will even use it to appeal to the Ďmemeí generation itís venal.

Shoutout to mistah fab but tired of him being that dude speaking for the dead like Mac Dre, Jack, Pac. Heís also giving this dude an outlet for his ignorance.

Anywho gives me even more respect for a cat like Mozzy making his own wave giving love to all that inspired him and living his own life. fu*k this clout chase sh*t n*ggas wouldnít of even breathed into the atmosphere before this era of sensationalism and snitching at an all time high.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '19        #62
KingOfBoxden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
$2,736   Props total: 18431 18431

n*gga wasted no times ag love Pac like a mf @ @ was he really the next west superstar after game but failed miserably ? :
+4   

3 months ago '15        #63
Shmoedog 
space
space
$4,356   Props total: 8689 8689
He telling a story from baby lane's perspective but there's a lotta low IQ n*ggas out there that won't be able to grasp such a concept and will just immediately react off the title alone with emotions instead, displaying the product of a single mother household.
+6   

3 months ago '19        #64
jordanair45  2 heat pts2
space
space
$457   Props total: 1247 1247
 nwking said
Man I don't want see pac or biggie threads like this
Exactly. We donít like the dude who k*lled 2pac. No one should ever pay homage to him.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #65
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$66,402   Props total: 81055 81055
Glasses is absolutely right I don't know why y'all think most crips would like Tupac. In a way he was responsible for hella bullsh*t on the Crip end. A lot of crips don't like him just like bloods/pirus/brims love pac. 03 greedo another one who don't fu*k with pac but in this interview he's being interviewed by a chick affiliated with Compton pirus they get into it heavy neither backing off their stance.

Gets hella heated it's just what it is. Whole interview dope but the pac stuff start around 6:30 mark.

+1   

3 months ago '15        #66
Shmoedog 
space
space
 Chief Dee said
This is sumo clout chasing, Glasses Malone not even from the same hood as Orlando Anderson so I dont know why he'd make this record. How you gonna talk about why somebody from some other hood k*lled somebody else 20+ years ago? Also, Orlando Anderson would have k*lled Glasses Malone too if it came down to it, didnt Orlando Anderson die shooting at other Crips? lol. "Our side of the story" looking a*s, if as Orlando Anderson would give a fu*k about you.
If Obama punched him Baby lane woulda did the same sh*t too, that's the point. n*ggas just so fanned out that the think baby lane shoulda just brushed it off because pac is ur favorite rapper. Gangbanging didn't work that way back then, baby lane smoked a n*gga for way lesser sh*t. Then u got a successful black entertainer/ pro black activist that had no business gangbanging as a black panther involving himself in gang sh*t going out his way to attack you and jump you
+2   

3 months ago '07        #67
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$41,107   Props total: 28878 28878
Glasses trying to make me remove his files with this isht
+1   

3 months ago '04        #68
fortune1586 
space
space
$327   Props total: 93 93
im from the east coast but fr...fu*k op he just delivered the dumb a*s news but the n*gga who actually put his money into this romeo/tupac must die sh*t lmao n*gga k*ll yoself...black ppl we gotta do better..everyone who watched that sucker a*s n*gga film lost that night foh...good post only cuz it show how bad n*gga is easily entertained.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #69
roddy got white  97 heat pts97
space
space
$18,445   Props total: 33470 33470
 Shmoedog said
He telling a story from baby lane's perspective but there's a lotta low IQ n*ggas out there that won't be able to grasp such a concept and will just immediately react off the title alone with emotions instead, displaying the product of a single mother household.
Hes quoting all the sh*t from the documentaries we already know now. This was unneccessary and not as creative as it may seem

3 months ago '05        #70
Hold That  118 heat pts118
space
space
$42,973   Props total: 31949 31949
 money99 said
Bro Iím from LA itís the truth

He died over a petty f*ght in Vegas over a chain that had been taken weeks before from some nobody friend of suge on death row this had been known for 20+ years
Orlando wasnít charged and if it was that simple he would have been charged to quiet all the other noise. Anderson didnít shoot Pac nor was this the actual reason for a hit to be called on pac. If it was as random as this Suge wouldnít have walked away with just a scratch on his head. This was always the first story reported and nobody bought it in 96 and nobody is buying it now. This isnít some new news. This is just fake news like itís always been

3 months ago '19        #71
Drehatesyou 
space
space
space
$44   Props total: 58 58
n*gga waited how many years? Lol go find bishop Lamont
+1   

3 months ago '17        #72
KINGMFCOLD  2 heat pts2
space
space
$676   Props total: 1606 1606
 Soo Special OG said
cuz mentioning pac is how u get attention
Exactly. And lets be real Glasses Malone entire career has been a dud. He was even apart of Cash Money once upon a time. Ashamed we from the same region
+1   

3 months ago '07        #73
MiseryCityTexas  40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$24,204   Props total: 8674 8674
This is probably why Glasses Malone got blackballed out of the industry

3 months ago '18        #74
No Religion  25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,175   Props total: 9243 9243
The culture could have done without this one. Don't listen to that n*ggas music anyway, clout chasing to the highest degree.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #75
Shmoedog 
space
space
 roddy got white said
Hes quoting all the sh*t from the documentaries we already know now. This was unneccessary and not as creative as it may seem
Unnecessary to who? You? Yall got yall feelings caught up in this sh*t cause it's pac, any other rapper it wouldn't be that serious. If it was Soulja slim or Big L it won't be that big of an issue but since it's pac its a whole nother story, I'm guessing cause pac was such a big iconic figure, yet he died over some simple dumb gangbanging sh*t and that's what he trynna point out again.

That message is always relevant and always necessary to hear cause n*ggas still getting scratched off daily over gang sh*t, when that stops then it'll be unnecessary.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+63online now  50
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
79 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  46
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
113 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  23
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - female columbian drug cartel assassin - i love to kill people
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Ben Baller goes to press Trax NYC
42 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy