Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '05        #51
Micheal C. Will  43 heat pts43
space
space
$34,020   Props total: 38289 38289
 liveson777 said
No need to I'm committed to the Christ

Your looking for a arguement not understanding

Bro you straight up said religion is based on fear

And I strait up told you not mine

We are to be fearless

So thats that
Your the one looking for an argument, because mistake me if I'm wrong....you quoted me first not the other way around buddy.

I gave you facts on what religion has based on throughout human history and you decided to not take the opportunity to educate yourself.

Because your committed to Christ right , nah your just committed to being ignorant.

3 months ago '04        #52
liveson777  6 heat pts6
space
space
$3,854   Props total: 721 721
 PackerTrelli3 said
A book that was made by man, that nowhere in it says God approved of its message, where no original scripts are found, no documents if Jesus kept, and has many many different versions and recollections......

Any believers need to answer this... how come you can never go into a courtroom for trial and say ďGod told me to do it?Ē Without them calling u crazy, or sentencing you anyway? Who are they to say what God told u to do, or feel u should disobey? Why doesnt it hold up in court??

Religion is BELIEFS.
First we have to acknowledge sin entered the earth and now it's a plague to all mankind that can only stop upon Jesus return

Due to sin we think highly of our own understanding and think we are God or incharge we make our own rules what's right and wrong in our own opinion

Earthly judges aren't the same as Christ our ine true judge
+3   

3 months ago '19        #53
pxssykxlla 
space
space
space
$106   Props total: 158 158
 Purpleswag23 said
Ppl that are paranoid about this AI take over have fail to see the limitless capabilities and duality of these new inventions. Example 1. guns: when guns first came out im pretty sure everybody was scared of them sh*ts too....... until they went out and got they own sh*t. Power is only as evil as itís maker itís like a tool. In iRobot there was a robot take over but there also was robots that also was trying to help Will Smith defeat the evil ones.

And besides that. U n*ggas still believe in the Bible? Lol. Hey look op if u ever studied any other religions besides yours you would know that the Bible was basically TRANSLATED from its original text. And if I know anything about the nature of men in power I know that them ppl will switch sh*t around to fit there own bias. ďHistory (HIS-story) is written by the victorsĒ
That's cool and all butófu*k AI.

3 months ago '04        #54
liveson777  6 heat pts6
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Your the one looking for an argument, because mistake me if I'm wrong....you quoted me first not the other way around buddy.

I gave you facts on what religion has based on throughout human history and you decided to not take the opportunity to educate yourself.

Because your committed to Christ right , nah your just committed to being ignorant.
I was addressing you saying religion creates fear

And just shut it down cause mine doesn't
+1   

3 months ago '04        #55
liveson777  6 heat pts6
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

Bruh you gave no facts
+3   

3 months ago '10        #56
NorCalNocturne  1 heat pts1
space
space
$788   Props total: 608 608
Same people talking mess about Elon are the same people that havenít contributed anything to the level he has. Pathetic.

3 months ago '16        #57
Aztlan  143 heat pts143
space
space
$16,071   Props total: 44757 44757
Moses didn't write Genesis.

The bible is founded in fantasy, and takes Jewish history and sprinkles God on it.

3 months ago '05        #58
space
space
 liveson777 said
Bruh you gave no facts
You only need to quote me once weirdo.

Secondly, I told you to take your own advice and educate yourself.

Religion has had more of adverse effect on human history then a good one, those are the facts.

You just choose to ignore and be ignorant, which I stated.

3 months ago '15        #59
Shipwreck  8 heat pts8
space
space
$3,745   Props total: 6164 6164
You still believe the Bible is true?

3 months ago '15        #60
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,664   Props total: 5975 5975
Once You struggle enough in their system to live comfortable enough to deprogram all the years of conditioning you and most likely your kin before you have installed in your mind you will find the only thing that matters in this Universe is your Peace and Mind. Learning, growing, giving understanding. All matter is all infinite whether you grind a mountain down to a speck matter is matter. The universe is the universe. No need to storm down area 51 for answers when all the answers swirl around you. Meditate.
+4   

3 months ago '15        #61
isthistobe  476 heat pts476
space
space
$6,292   Props total: 29276 29276
Azelia banks exposed the anti Christ lol

3 months ago '04        #62
skillahmang  3 heat pts3
space
space
$29,402   Props total: 25985 25985
I just want to say as a non religious person.

If on your search for truth you dont understand the power of the bible and the allegory it shares on our lives. You just as lost as anyone else.
+4   

3 months ago '07        #63
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$41,138   Props total: 28919 28919
 SFamilyRep said
The Bible is a lie
Till u find out Thru history that people in the Bible exist. New Testament definitely a farce.. and a big reason why there are contradictions
+1   

3 months ago '05        #64
space
space
 Damagegadget said
Till u find out Thru history that people in the Bible exist. New Testament definitely a farce.. and a big reason why there are contradictions
New testament, old testament what's the difference, it's all a farce in an effort to pacify uneducated individuals.

You have no more proof of anyone from the old testament who existed, then from the new one.

People in our day have revisionist history, you don't think those same people didn't exist back then?

Logic saids nah, I ain't believing in that sh*t.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '18        #65
NBA  63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,085   Props total: 24810 24810
I'm good after watching this

3 months ago '15        #66
ArKane24 
space
space
$1,159   Props total: 1437 1437
 brooklynzfinest said
Why should u fear your creator? That's man logic. And logic used ultimately to control.
Fear in this context refers to respect/honor. The point of it all is to respect /honor (fear) YAH and heed the laws given to guide us in our (Israelís) interactions with each other justly (fairly). In totality, we (Israel) should honor/respect YAH by respecting/honoring each other. Itís a culture and The Ten Commandments are just a blueprint to the Creatorís nature and purpose, not a religion. For instance, thou shalt not commit adultery = remain true and faithful like HIM, Thou shalt not steal = Thou shalt be giving, Thou shalt not k*ll = Thou shalt be respectful of life, unless warranted, etc.

A refusal of these simple principles usually results in harm,loss, and/or early death through unnatural causes at some point, guaranteed. Itís about here and now, not just the afterlife. This life we live is hell because of our refusal to acknowledge our Creatorís nature in our ourselves. These laws are not for everyone, theyíre specifically for us (Black/Israel) and the few of other nations who chose to yield to justice to cut strife and division down before it gets started in our community. Donít tell me that you canít see how our community (Black/Israel) benefits from implementing these principles when we deal with each other in any manner. Itís why we canít consolidate our resources, thereís always foxes in the hen house whenever we attempt to actually liberate ourselves. Turn the other cheek is meant among brethren (Israel/Blacks) only and even then thereís only two cheeks. It was never implied to repeatedly lay down for injustice....

3 months ago '07        #67
swiftkid21  3 heat pts3
space
space
$2,557   Props total: 3793 3793
Gonz is a good stepping stone to seeing what the fk is really going on in the world

3 months ago '06        #68
DominicanLou  25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,225   Props total: 8405 8405
San Junipero
+1   

3 months ago '05        #69
autoraptronix  16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,854   Props total: 2122 2122
 Anti said
Musk is the antichrist??

+1   

3 months ago '18        #70
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$4,006   Props total: 13335 13335
 SFamilyRep said
The Bible is a lie
Written and edited through the years by humans. There has to be at least 1 lie in it

3 months ago '04        #71
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,826   Props total: 4211 4211
fu*k it im gona become a cyborg. ethically i can only throw hands with other cyborgs

3 months ago '15        #72
ArKane24 
space
space
$1,159   Props total: 1437 1437
 liveson777 said
First off the fear of God isnt the same as how we use the word fear..... and even if it was who are we to tell him how to think... hes God lol

Believers are not to be scared of God. We have no reason to be scared of Him. We have His promise that nothing can separate us from His love (Romans 8:38-39). We have His promise that He will never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). Fearing God means having such a reverence for Him that it has a great impact on the way we live our lives. The fear of God is respecting Him, obeying Him, submitting to His discipline, and worshipping Him in awe.
Much needed clarity right here for those that have a limited understanding of literature and word context in differing periods of time. Love also doesnít refer to handholding and skipping through the tulips together, either. Love is equivalent to justice or dealing with an individual justly, not in a deceitful or hateful manner, in all manner of interactions. Itís a realization that you are your brotherís keeper.

3 months ago '17        #73
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
$1,035   Props total: 3541 3541
 qutaboi225 said
That's because we think of God in human form. God can be an entity or source code for creation. Or tbh any being greater than us. In all of the universe...I refuse to believe that we are the most intelligent species in all of the trillions of galaxies.
"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known" -1 Corinthians 13:12

3 months ago '05        #74
autoraptronix  16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,854   Props total: 2122 2122
 brooklynzfinest said
The fact that OP has a positive prop count... By 10 at that reminds me why we have Trump in the white house. A lot of people in this nation are fearful and ignorant.
They want to implant electrodes directly onto your brain, to connect it to an AI....fearful? People need to be vigilant in the face of things like this.

3 months ago '08        #75
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$24,073   Props total: 45812 45812

Its in the works
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  138
Los Angeles Lakers vs Clippers: Opening Night on TNT
228 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  38
Video inside Oct 21 - Fox News Asks Wrong Random Guy A Question (video)
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+52online now  35
Still the greatest kill in cinema history
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+109online now  13
Image(s) inside Oct 21 - Black Wallstreet Trending - 1921 Tulsa Massacre