I got the hook up2 was the worst black movie of all time

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
27 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
25 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '17        #176
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,616   Props total: 3604 3604
Worst movie
+1   

3 months ago '12        #177
OldBusiness  197 heat pts197
space
space
$33,980   Props total: 73452 73452
 rashcobar said
Somehow only started watching L&O this year....everyone is on that show. I'm also amazed how Ice T got a permanent contract on there.

I'm like
everytime i watch one of his scenes
Ice T the n*gga on that show yall got me bout to turn that sh*t on

Its always on tv n*gga gotta find the channel LOL

3 months ago '05        #178
504 Killa 
space
space
$1,234   Props total: 183 183
Any movie that needs to be promoted by guilt tripping black people into supporting just because "we need to support other black people" is certified garabage.

If the movie is solid, it will stand on it's own without having to do all the extra sh*t. They should have just worked out a deal and had the movie go straight to Netflix. Ain't nobody leaving the house to go see this sh*t.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #179
Twrecz 
space
space
$798   Props total: 1738 1738
 Petieparker said
I love watching sh*tty films so I got to see it now. Lmaoooo
For real now I got to see this sh*t

3 months ago '18        #180
Twrecz 
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
op is a russian f*g**t pretending to be black on a hip hop forum

3 months ago '19        #181
FP1305 
space
space
$1,020   Props total: 1801 1801
 BrooklynStiles said
Someone forgot to tell Romeo it was a comedy. Dude was acting like he was Ice cube in Law&Order, throwing off everyone else in the process.
lmao for real..Romeo thought he was gona get an Oscar for his acting or something...

Reminded me of Foxx saying the same sh about LL Cool J in Any given sunday..lol
+3   

3 months ago '04        #182
octane 
space
space
$5,576   Props total: 3742 3742
 Papi said

sh*t was too trash

Worse than Soulplane? Worse than Ride? Worse than The Wash? Worse than booty Call? Im asking because Im not going to go see it. Also, I only watched the Ride all the way through because I paid for a ticket to see it.

3 months ago '17        #183
Petieparker  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,913   Props total: 9579 9579
 Twrecz said
For real now I got to see this sh*t
I love a good sh*tty movie but I couldn’t even make it past 12 mins of the film. The first 5 mins is pure coonery. You have some films that are so bad that it has a certain catastrophic charm to just how sh*tty it is that you gotta watch it the whole way through. Than you have bad movies that have no charm, no soul no nothing. It’s just a sh*tty existence and not entertaining the slightest bit. I got the hook up 2 is the latter. Highly disappointed.

octane said
Worse than Soulplane? Worse than Ride? Worse than The Wash? Worse than booty Call? Im asking because Im not going to go see it. Also, I only watched the Ride all the way through because I paid for a ticket to see it.
Worse than all of those. As sh*tty and coonish soul plane was atleast they tried to structure a story. Also all those films atleast had comedians who were funny and had some experience in acting to make up for some sh*tty writing. The first 5 minutes was a fu*king mess. It literally has nothing to do with whatever story they were trying to tell. It’s obvious they had no script for the first couple of scenes. It’s like they told these internet comedians to just be them and freestyle and that was the first fu*k up. Oh and Romeo is the only one that is trying to take his role seriously. Now that sounds admirable but in here it’s cringe as fu*k cause he can’t act and everybody else around him is plum fu*k annoyingly silly and overacting. It’s worse brah.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #184
Twrecz 
space
space
 Petieparker said
I love a good sh*tty movie but I couldnít even make it past 12 mins of the film. The first 5 mins is pure coonery. You have some films that are so bad that it has a certain catastrophic charm to just how sh*tty it is that you gotta watch it the whole way through. Than you have bad movies that have no charm, no soul no nothing. Itís just a sh*tty existence and not entertaining the slightest bit. I got the hook up 2 is the latter. Highly disappointed.

Worse than all of those. As sh*tty and coonish soul plane was atleast they tried to structure a story. Also all those films atleast had comedians who were funny and had some experience in acting to make up for some sh*tty writing. The first 5 minutes was a fu*king mess. It literally has nothing to do with whatever story they were trying to tell. Itís obvious they had no script for the first couple of scenes. Itís like they told these internet comedians to just be them and freestyle and that was the first fu*k up. Oh and Romeo is the only one that is trying to take his role seriously. Now that sounds admirable but in here itís cringe as fu*k cause he canít act and everybody else around him is plum fu*k annoyingly silly and overacting. Itís worse brah.
Damn so that's why breh was that heated.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #185
octane 
space
space
$5,576   Props total: 3742 3742
Worse than all of those. As sh*tty and coonish soul plane was atleast they tried to structure a story. Also all those films atleast had comedians who were funny and had some experience in acting to make up for some sh*tty writing. The first 5 minutes was a fu*king mess. It literally has nothing to do with whatever story they were trying to tell. Itís obvious they had no script for the first couple of scenes. Itís like they told these internet comedians to just be them and freestyle and that was the first fu*k up. Oh and Romeo is the only one that is trying to take his role seriously. Now that sounds admirable but in here itís cringe as fu*k cause he canít act and everybody else around him is plum fu*k annoyingly silly and overacting. Itís worse brah.[/QUOTE]

I just saw the director's filmography on IMDB. Yikes. I can tell by the movie posters it was a bunch of dumpster fires. (One film starring Amber Rose). Sometimes you shouldn't get the hook up, no pun intended, from a guy that is cheap and available. He should have gotten a crew of people with some stats and a decent track record. Master P has been around long enough to have a connection with some good black folks in black hollywood.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #186
BigJerome 
space
space
$20   Props total: 9 9
Is it really that bad? I was gonna check it out tomorrow... but the way ya'll talkin iono. You know black people OD about how bad black media is tho... think the white folk grass greener

3 months ago '17        #187
Petieparker  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,913   Props total: 9579 9579
 BigJerome said
Is it really that bad? I was gonna check it out tomorrow... but the way ya'll talkin iono. You know black people OD about how bad black media is tho... think the white folk grass greener
Man please itís better bad movies than this. Hell k*lla Season was a sh*tty film but it was more entertaining than this. Not only is this bad but itís over the top buffoonery and itís not funny. Nobody is sh*tting on this thinking White ppl make better movies. This is an insult to black ppl.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #188
SVI 
space
space
space
$347   Props total: 757 757
"I'll fux the shyt out that dog"

Once I heard that in the first 5 minutes I knew it was about to be a trainwreck.

And not too long after that they resorted to cantgetitup weak d*ck shtick. I was just shaking my head.

AJ Johnson facial expressions, jokes and running like a retard. None of that shyt is funny.

I didnt laugh till like 50 mins in during the uber scene. I was hoping it would pick up only to be letdown.

Just cheap sophomoric jokes and tropes. Extremely poor writing (if there was any).

P a huckster
+1   

3 months ago '17        #189
PackerTrelli3  2 heat pts2
space
space
$8,894   Props total: 15752 15752
 x Tha Arkitek x said
People who had never in there life saw a Marvel film was lined up & dressed up for Black Panther like it was out of the history books
Canít even begin to compare the two!!!!

Black panther had a star studded cast, great soundtrack, the best reviews for a superhero movie, and was professional.

Also, TRAILERS bruh! and marvel/Disney are EXTREMELY reputable.... itís understandable why blacks would go out for that movie.

I donít like we acted like itís real history or that other sh*t, I can see why they went all out for it.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #190
Cary  16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,138   Props total: 251 251
 octane said
I liked soul plane. And da wash was cold it was well put together to me
+1   

3 months ago '12        #191
purple waldo  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$595   Props total: 258 258
 Quayvo105 said
How many black people in here? Hood movies the best movies no cap
depends on who makes it and producer. P just didn't have the support like he wanted. He starting from the ground up on this. 100 P. well 95 percent. SO understand this is all him

U can't get what u want on 100 percent independence. U gotta pay for good movies. Right now he trying to grow. People don't get that. So i feel u.

Hood movies like power are good. But that's not all 50 cent. that's like 50 5 million in the project and he hired a woman who good and she hires producers. she has like 14.

So u understand why this is not good? i told u all it's not gonna be good cause he hired unknowns and look up the producer. He new

So understand this is going to be a treal television but not funny cause there no mac dre:. No bull Bay will hate on this but look at the sh*t the bay does.

JT makes sh*t like this too... it's hard doing it alone. P proving a point and trying to change the game. U uget it?

so IN THE FUTURE PEOPLE WILL fu*k WITH A ROMEO, fu*k WITH HIS SON

HATE ON THE MOVIE BUT LISTEN TO THE SOUNDTRACK

BAD a*s SOUNDTRACK. P DOPE ON 2 SONGS. THE BIG VOICE ON ONE IS SLOW SONGS. SO IT'S OKAY BUT THOSE 2 BRICKS AND TRACK 6 STRUGGLIN AND PAIN. OMG IT'S THE sh*t
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+494online now  44
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
235 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  32
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
73 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+23online now  30
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game