7/14 - wwf unextreme rules

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

dolph vs pizza owens - pick the winner
dolph 1 10.00%
kevin owens 4 40.00%
the bxwwf 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '11        #1326
whouthinkitis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,973 | Props total: 3289 3289
My takeaway from Extreme Rules:

Last night's PPV was a good show with plenty of good matches. Cesaro/Alister Black, Taker & Reigns/Shane & Drew, AJ/Ricochet, "winner takes all", and both tag team title matches were good.

I didn't mind them taking the Universal Title off Rollins either, his entire run was garbage. (Which was on creative)

This was overall probably the first good PPV of the year for WWE. sh*t is sad that took 7 months to get a solid PPV worth watching. Declining ticket sales & ratings. It's amazing that WWE can only put on a good PPV when the company has it's back against the wall.
+3   

5 days ago '11        #1327
space
space
 Rawfury said
....Why did they put the title back on brock when they did all that build up to get it off him?? "Change" they said
I don't care to see another Lesnar title reign myself, but the way I see it he's probably going to have a short title reign. My guess for SummerSlam is either:

Lesnar(c) vs Bray Wyatt
Lesnar(c) vs Strowman
Lesnar(c) vs Rollins - [Worst case scenario]

5 days ago '05        #1328
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,111 | Props total: 3519 3519
 Juicy "J" said
I stopped right there
What lol him and Rollins had the best feud probably if the last 4 years. Most People agreed they pulled dean too soon for reigns. Dean went downhill after his return. Then they tried to make up for it giving him the title after. Ratings were peaking and gaining momentum during that time.
Things worked with Seth has heel and Ambrose as face. Seth his not a good face and dean wasn’t a good heel.

Last edited by hbk83; 07-15-2019 at 01:06 PM..

5 days ago '07        #1329
760 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,671 | Props total: 3533 3533
People legit triggered on twitter over the camera shot of lacy's a*s

fu*king weird a*s time to live in

And fu*k seth Rollins his title run was as boring as Corbin
+1   

5 days ago '10        #1330
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$8,707 | Props total: 4387 4387
 whouthinkitis said
I don't care to see another Lesnar title reign myself, but the way I see it he's probably going to have a short title reign. My guess for SummerSlam is either:

Lesnar(c) vs Bray Wyatt
Lesnar(c) vs Strowman
Lesnar(c) vs Rollins - [Worst case scenario]
2 of those scenarios have been seen already. They ruined strowman by making all his matches and gimmick predictable and seths recent reign was pretty bad. Unfortunate

5 days ago '11        #1331
space
space
 Rawfury said
2 of those scenarios have been seen already. They ruined strowman by making all his matches and gimmick predictable and seths recent reign was pretty bad. Unfortunate
Agreed. They could find other options for Brock like Lashley, Cesaro, etc., but this the same company ran by a 70+ yr old that is afraid to take risk on talent. I really don't want to see a Lesnar/Rollins rematch at all.

Tbh, the wildcard rule needs to be thrown out and they need to do another draft.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  43
Image(s) inside Blueface Robbed By The Two Women He Introduced As His Girlfriends on I..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-37online now  25
Jul 19 - Trump Supporter Model STRIPPED of Miss World Title for "Insensitive T..
312 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+33online now  21
Video inside Simp sells his Rolex for a THOT... Viewer warning, this hurts to watch
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside The INTERNET IS DOING CHANCE THE RAPPER DIRTY After He POST DEBUT ALBU..
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy