Mastermind group.

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '08        #51
QMinati 
space
space
space
$556   Props total: 314 314
 Amadu said
That's what's up I admire your persistence and dedication, but I'm trying to stick to one thing at a time until I get more established and then I can look for more streams of income. Right now i wanna stick to selling a product and see how it goes.
Question tho, do you sell on your website or use other platforms also? How do you advertise and get traffic?
Nah i admire anybody who can put their faith in one product though, i tried that years ago and it didnt work out for me. It made me feel stuck waiting around for people to buy one thing... thats why i love POD, you can make thousands of products and find what sticks and then go deeper into those.

No ads, just the right keywords, you have to research your product. I use helium10 monthly subscription. its expensive but it gives you the info you need to choose what products to sell, once you know what people are searching for you then create it and pick the keywords that those products are ranking for and get those organic sales.

Amazon is the biggest platform the world has ever seen and after years of being in this game i cant understand any business that doesnt utilize amazon... you dont need any ads if you just pick strong keywords. SEO picks up heavily after a while... ive had products that didnt sell for months that went on to sell like crazy afterwards. I use etsy and ebay as well but they make pennies compared to Amazon. Amazon is an endless pit of opportunity and i am selling products there right now with no competition. Ultimately i will have my own website, but for now, im just growing my amazon business because its bringing in the most money. I am no longer interested in spending money to make money, i now invest time to make pure profit and im addicted to this method.

EDIT: Secret Tip: If you use Amazon Sellers Pro account, sign up for the program called Amazon Handmade, its their realtively unknown version of etsy... but if you sign up, they will wave the $40 monthly pro sellers fee even if you never use the handmade program.

My way is not the only way of doing things though... there are plenty of people who private label and succeed with ads.... but ive always been the unlucky type, so i took the more guaranteed route and went wide with products to find the niche that works. Its called proof of concept, a lot less guess work. A lot more work in general but it pays off. Thats the main part about this game is that it is a lot of work, but one of the shirts i sell say s I'd rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5... and thats my bottom line.. all i do is work, but i can stop at any moment and spend a nice night smokin weed with s*xy bi*ch or two, get some morning head and get right back to work with the palm trees outside my window.

nothing beats a location independent lifestyle, NOTHING...

Last edited by QMinati; 06-25-2019 at 07:45 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '15        #52
Amadu  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,558   Props total: 2855 2855
 QMinati said
Nah i admire anybody who can put their faith in one product though, i tried that years ago and it didnt work out for me. It made me feel stuck waiting around for people to buy one thing... thats why i love POD, you can make thousands of products and find what sticks and then go deeper into those.

No ads, just the right keywords, you have to research your product. I use helium10 monthly subscription. its expensive but it gives you the info you need to choose what products to sell, once you know what people are searching for you then create it and pick the keywords that those products are ranking for and get those organic sales.

Amazon is the biggest platform the world has ever seen and after years of being in this game i cant understand any business that doesnt utilize amazon... you dont need any ads if you just pick strong keywords. SEO picks up heavily after a while... ive had products that didnt sell for months that went on to sell like crazy afterwards. I use etsy and ebay as well but they make pennies compared to Amazon. Amazon is an endless pit of opportunity and i am selling products there right now with no competition. Ultimately i will have my own website, but for now, im just growing my amazon business because its bringing in the most money. I am no longer interested in spending money to make money, i now invest time to make pure profit and im addicted to this method.

EDIT: Secret Tip: If you use Amazon Sellers Pro account, sign up for the program called Amazon Handmade, its their realtively unknown version of etsy... but if you sign up, they will wave the $40 monthly pro sellers fee even if you never use the handmade program.

My way is not the only way of doing things though... there are plenty of people who private label and succeed with ads.... but ive always been the unlucky type, so i took the more guaranteed route and went wide with products to find the niche that works. Its called proof of concept, a lot less guess work. A lot more work in general but it pays off. Thats the main part about this game is that it is a lot of work, but one of the shirts i sell say s I'd rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5... and thats my bottom line.. all i do is work, but i can stop at any moment and spend a nice night smokin weed with s*xy bi*ch or two, get some morning head and get right back to work with the palm trees outside my window.

Good looks on the tip on amazon handmade I will try that out. Do you know about facebook ads or google ads, i feel like those are great to learn for marketing

4 months ago '17        #53
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$1,004   Props total: 2978 2978
 QMinati said

Damn you just dropped some major game, appreciate this!!!!!!!!
+1   

4 months ago '17        #54
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QMinati said

How did you get started with your amazon business?

4 months ago '17        #55
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QMinati said

Do you use the individual sellers account or the professional sellers account?

4 months ago '08        #56
QMinati 
space
space
space
 Amadu said
Good looks on the tip on amazon handmade I will try that out. Do you know about facebook ads or google ads, i feel like those are great to learn for marketing
facebook ads can be successful but it has a steep learning curve. It takes losing money to do testing, in the long run, they can be a major beast if you're not scared to lose some money getting the info you need. But when i tried them years ago i failed miserably, felt like they were a scam for a while, some people still think that... but others succeed, but like i said the internet has so many free ways of promotion that i stick to the free model cuz i hate losing money.

now Amazon Advertising is easy and more likely to work as long as you start with low bids and move slowly up.

Google ads can be a big risk for me also... i once took an SEO course and the lady swore by youtube ads. They are cheaper and much more targeted. If you selling a product that targets surfers, you just find the biggest surf related youtube channels that accepts ads and pay for that instead.

I wouldn't go deep into paid marketing without some sort of guidance, many have fell victim and hurt their pockets so be careful.

4 months ago '08        #57
QMinati 
space
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
How did you get started with your amazon business?
I started with retail arbitrage and FBA. That was a great way to learn the Amazon business model and get my health score up there and also some sellers feedback which is super important. It's a great way to learn the game by selling different products and seeing all the obstacles you come across... it takes some time money and frustration to learn the game.

If you are serious about learning the FBA game, then start it as a side hustle you dont expect to make much money from in the beginning, once you establish a healthy account with 5 star rating, which takes about a year if you do it part time. Focus on small light items that dont require heavy shipping. Prepare for bad days and dont quit and then you will get unrestricted for products that make you more money or able to list your own new listings. Helium10 is a vital tool for finding products that can make money IMO.
+1   

4 months ago '08        #58
QMinati 
space
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Do you use the individual sellers account or the professional sellers account?
professional sellers account, but like i said before, sign up for Amazon Handmade, and they will give you the pro account for free... this may be the only place online you get this info... i found this out on my own Amazon does not promote this at all.

4 months ago '13        #59
vandalizm  2 heat pts2
space
space
$2,649   Props total: 6016 6016
 QMinati said
the group im in now uses Slack, i didnt do any of the setup but they swear its the best program. i personally like it better than discord, just looks more inviting to me.

In order to get things started you shoud probably figure out a somewhat specific theme. Is the group for motivation? is it for info? Is it for entrepreneurs? Workout goals?

If you want people to join you have to figure out how this adds value to peoples situation. What can they gain?

Doesnt Boxden have some groups for crypto? I think i remember that and it was active because people felt they could gain info on trading... thats what made it work.

Maybe start a boxden facebook group first, an empty chatroom can be very discouraging, but having a boxden facebook post in your feed can gather a following slowly and organically. just thinking out loud...

im in either way.

Im a digital nomad with an online business so i can help with anything travel related and selling products online. I used to be a recording engineer and beatmaker and have music knowledge for anybody into that. Help with credit since i went from horrible to pretty good.

What im struggling with is focus, too many shiny objects and so many ways to make money that its hard to stick to one thing without being distracted. I have a to do list that never ends and it slows me down sometimes when im doing more thinking and more research than actual work.

what kinda skills or ambitions everybody else got? What are your goals? What is something you might need help with?

These are the things we can start with

Bold is one of my biggest issues.

I put all the BS away focused for 1 week and I'm now on page 1 for my city with one of my services.

Now - that page 1 ranking was earned through 10 years of knowledge and highly skilled execution - but it was a big W for me to get my agency site ranking. I have about 50,000 words of content planned for this month.
+1   

4 months ago '13        #60
vandalizm  2 heat pts2
space
space
$2,649   Props total: 6016 6016
I'm down with this.

I'd be willing to help my fellow go getters on here with any knowledge I can provide.

Unless you troll in the hip hop section - then its fu*k YOU not getting a breath of help from me

4 months ago '17        #61
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QMinati said
professional sellers account, but like i said before, sign up for Amazon Handmade, and they will give you the pro account for free... this may be the only place online you get this info... i found this out on my own Amazon does not promote this at all.
Appreciate the info seriously, I did a little research on the Amazon homemade and it says you have to have your own product. I don't have my own right now. Would I be able to bullsh*t through the app and still be approved?

4 months ago '17        #62
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QMinati said
I started with retail arbitrage and FBA. That was a great way to learn the Amazon business model and get my health score up there and also some sellers feedback which is super important. It's a great way to learn the game by selling different products and seeing all the obstacles you come across... it takes some time money and frustration to learn the game.

If you are serious about learning the FBA game, then start it as a side hustle you dont expect to make much money from in the beginning, once you establish a healthy account with 5 star rating, which takes about a year if you do it part time. Focus on small light items that dont require heavy shipping. Prepare for bad days and dont quit and then you will get unrestricted for products that make you more money or able to list your own new listings. Helium10 is a vital tool for finding products that can make money IMO.
Start off with the FBA and not the professional sellers account? Do I need the helium10 for the FBA?

4 months ago '08        #63
QMinati 
space
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Appreciate the info seriously, I did a little research on the Amazon homemade and it says you have to have your own product. I don't have my own right now. Would I be able to bullsh*t through the app and still be approved?
oh definitely just bullsh*t, make something up. Say coffee mugs or heat pressed tshirts, it doesnt matter, the only rule they supposedly have is that the product is made in your home and not outsourced, since theres no way for them to even check that you can say anything you want.. You can even have somebody else make them... if they ever ask me to actually use the service ill just get some mugs printed and send them into FBA through the program. Done.
+1   

4 months ago '08        #64
QMinati 
space
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Start off with the FBA and not the professional sellers account? Do I need the helium10 for the FBA?
I shoulda clarified you need a pro account to do FBA. Just get the handmade service and you got the pro account for free and you can then use FBA. You don't need helium10. Plus its expensive the 2 tools in Helium10 i use cost me about $70 a month.

Helium10 is used to find products to sell if you dont know what to sell. Say for example you want to sell canvas prints using a print on demand service. You would search for the word printed canvas in helium 10 and look through all the different results for what particular prints are being searched for versus how many people are selling them.

Lets say you want to sell hip hop fan art. You would do a search for different artists with the word canvas next to it or just search for hip hop canvas. The results will show you what artists are the most searched for by amazon users and pick the one that has the least results which means the least competition. So lets say you find out that a bunch of people are searching for an AZ poster but there are only 3 AZ posters on amazon, that means you struck gold because once you list an AZ poster it will almost guarantee to sell as long as it aint wack.

Thats how you make sales on Amazon, find what people want that is under-served. The treasure hunt is worth it when you find that one thing. Its like finding a secret hidden cave. If you list something that nobody else is selling bunch a bunch of people are searching for, you can make a lot of money. I've seen people make thousands in a month off one item, not saying it happens all the time but it does happen. I had a few products do really well but then people caught on and the competition flew in but before they did i made some nice change.

Thats the name of the game no matter where you sell. Don't just sell anything, do you're research and find what the people want. Thats what Helium10 does... not saying you NEED it, you can research using the amazon auto suggester but its about 10 times harder that way.

heres a tip. Use google trends, its completely free. change the range from day to week to 30 days to 12 months and you can see what search terms are showing increase on google. Search for a broad term then look at "related searches" on the bottom right and that can give you new ideas. I use this method for hot trends. A few weeks ago Leslie Jones on Saturday Night live wore a shirt that says MINE with an arrow pointin down that was a pro choice comedy segment. I immediately saw google trends the next morning there were thousands of people searching for a MINE Tshirt. i looked at the SNL clip and copied the shirt after making sure it wasnt trademarked and uploaded it. About 2 hours later the shirt started selling and made me almost $100 on the very first day.
+1   

4 months ago '11        #65
nfo187  62 heat pts62
space
space
$1,178   Props total: 3203 3203
 DUCEDUCE said
Anyone interested in starting an online mastermind group. Just a place we can trade ideas or get a new fresh set of eyes on our plans.
Yessir. Whattups?

3 months ago '17        #66
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QMinati said
I shoulda clarified you need a pro account to do FBA. Just get the handmade service and you got the pro account for free and you can then use FBA. You don't need helium10. Plus its expensive the 2 tools in Helium10 i use cost me about $70 a month.

Helium10 is used to find products to sell if you dont know what to sell. Say for example you want to sell canvas prints using a print on demand service. You would search for the word printed canvas in helium 10 and look through all the different results for what particular prints are being searched for versus how many people are selling them.

Lets say you want to sell hip hop fan art. You would do a search for different artists with the word canvas next to it or just search for hip hop canvas. The results will show you what artists are the most searched for by amazon users and pick the one that has the least results which means the least competition. So lets say you find out that a bunch of people are searching for an AZ poster but there are only 3 AZ posters on amazon, that means you struck gold because once you list an AZ poster it will almost guarantee to sell as long as it aint wack.

Thats how you make sales on Amazon, find what people want that is under-served. The treasure hunt is worth it when you find that one thing. Its like finding a secret hidden cave. If you list something that nobody else is selling bunch a bunch of people are searching for, you can make a lot of money. I've seen people make thousands in a month off one item, not saying it happens all the time but it does happen. I had a few products do really well but then people caught on and the competition flew in but before they did i made some nice change.

Thats the name of the game no matter where you sell. Don't just sell anything, do you're research and find what the people want. Thats what Helium10 does... not saying you NEED it, you can research using the amazon auto suggester but its about 10 times harder that way.

heres a tip. Use google trends, its completely free. change the range from day to week to 30 days to 12 months and you can see what search terms are showing increase on google. Search for a broad term then look at "related searches" on the bottom right and that can give you new ideas. I use this method for hot trends. A few weeks ago Leslie Jones on Saturday Night live wore a shirt that says MINE with an arrow pointin down that was a pro choice comedy segment. I immediately saw google trends the next morning there were thousands of people searching for a MINE Tshirt. i looked at the SNL clip and copied the shirt after making sure it wasnt trademarked and uploaded it. About 2 hours later the shirt started selling and made me almost $100 on the very first day.
You don't know how much of a help you been, I been looking to start an Amazon business for a while now didn't really know where to start and not trying to lose a lot of money. Appreciate the info this is about to be my project over the summer. This is going to work out!!
+1   

3 months ago '17        #67
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QMinati said

Where do you go to see if sayings aren't trademarked?

3 months ago '08        #68
QMinati 
space
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Where do you go to see if sayings aren't trademarked?

click on basic word mark search.

One thing to understand about trademark is that there are different categories. For clothing its category 25. You can use something that is trademarked in a different category.

For example if you look up Cowboy Grill it will be trademarked in category 29 which is food products. That means you can still use it for clothing as long as you are not trying to make it seem like you are related in any way.

Trademarks can get complicated, but dont worry too much unless you are copying a big company.

THats why you need to always check trademarks. Sometimes you might find a lot of people searching for a product on amazon but nobody is selling it... you may have struck gold, OR you may have found a trademarked name that is being protected and takes down anybody trying to sell that item. So always check your trademarks...

on a side note, A LOT of people violate trademarks and get away with it if the company doesnt actively seek to stop it. So if you start selling something just because everybody else is selling it, but amazon decides to terminate your account, you cant cry about it. So dont blindly follow what others are doing.

3 months ago '17        #69
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 QMinati said

click on basic word mark search.

One thing to understand about trademark is that there are different categories. For clothing its category 25. You can use something that is trademarked in a different category.

For example if you look up Cowboy Grill it will be trademarked in category 29 which is food products. That means you can still use it for clothing as long as you are not trying to make it seem like you are related in any way.

Trademarks can get complicated, but dont worry too much unless you are copying a big company.

THats why you need to always check trademarks. Sometimes you might find a lot of people searching for a product on amazon but nobody is selling it... you may have struck gold, OR you may have found a trademarked name that is being protected and takes down anybody trying to sell that item. So always check your trademarks...

on a side note, A LOT of people violate trademarks and get away with it if the company doesnt actively seek to stop it. So if you start selling something just because everybody else is selling it, but amazon decides to terminate your account, you cant cry about it. So dont blindly follow what others are doing.
Just got approved for my Homemade account...... Now I'm sign up for H10 and open my amazon pro account. You mind if we can talk away from Boxden so I can pick your brain somemore?

3 months ago '08        #70
QMinati 
space
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Just got approved for my Homemade account...... Now I'm sign up for H10 and open my amazon pro account. You mind if we can talk away from Boxden so I can pick your brain somemore?
Yeah hit me up

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  36
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  21
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
64 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy