Getting rid of this TIRE!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+25  160
111 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+99  103
263 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section fitness

4 months ago '11        #1
10176 page views
21 comments

SigxScar  86 heat pts86
space
space
$8,980   Props total: 4458 4458
Getting rid of this TIRE!

First off Iím 29, 5í8 165lbs as of today. I have a decent physique in my arms & chest from just being active & having a very active job. I drink water 95% of the time all day long. Eat light/healthy during day & have decent dinners through out the week. I burn on average 700-850 calories a day 4 days a week. I do go off my diet at least 2-3 days a week eat whatever I want.

Now Iím not a overweight guy at all or chubby. Iím skinny fat. For years Iíve had love handles & lower belly fat I want to target.

I just need insight on what I should be doing to focus on that area & what my diet should be. I know my Body fat % has to be mid 20s maybe higher. Really want to lose body fat. This tire has to go.

Any advice or info would be really appreciated
+4   

best
worst
21 comments

4 months ago '06        #2
realgunta  1048 heat pts1048
space
space
$30,086   Props total: 65290 65290
from what you wrote i would say your daily life in general is pretty active

the 2-3 days that you go off your diet and eat whatever you want....has to stop

as long as you still sometimes eat the junk it will never fully be out of your system.

try adding some sorta resistance training 4 times a week. Either using weights or body weight. Whichever one u like.

u cant spot reduce, but it seems like you just need to clean up your diet and work out.
+4   

4 months ago '11        #3
SigxScar  86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
 realgunta said
from what you wrote i would say your daily life in general is pretty active

the 2-3 days that you go off your diet and eat whatever you want....has to stop

as long as you still sometimes eat the junk it will never fully be out of your system.

try adding some sorta resistance training 4 times a week. Either using weights or body weight. Whichever one u like.

u cant spot reduce, but it seems like you just need to clean up your diet and work out.
So keep a clean light diet consistently without them days or junk food & weight training?
+2   

4 months ago '09        #4
evellejeanuz 
space
space
$65   Props total: 98 98
Just cut out all sugars and or pasta
+2   

4 months ago '18        #5
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$11,146   Props total: 14066 14066
do abs excerise. and fast. for 12 to 24 hours.

wtf? 800 calories you burn. you should have no gut or be fat then. you mean n*ggas who just burn 300 or 400 and have no gut. i would be 100 pounds if could burn that much i am jeylous.

how many calories are you eating. and what type of foods you eating.

if you burn 800 4 days a week. there no reason why your stomach should be fat.

if it is.

then you have to cut out carbs,sugar and condiments. and replace it with sugar free ones.

3. you can have cheat meals. but try laxitives and cleaning out your system too.

5.if you burn 800 calories a day. try fasting or consuming only 500 or below 800 for 12 to 24 hour period. and see if that helps. take protein bars or appirete surpants if you get too hungry.

4 months ago '06        #6
realgunta  1048 heat pts1048
space
space
$30,086   Props total: 65290 65290
 L1C4 said
So keep a clean light diet consistently without them days or junk food & weight training?
yup

doesnt seem like u are in need of drastic weight loss per say.

if u stay on track you should meet your target in 4 to 6 months.

thats with putting in SOLID WORK
+2   

4 months ago '18        #7
space
space
space
usually if it's lower body fat or the belly. it's your diet or what your eating.i have the same problem.

so i fasted and took laxitives. and try healthier snacks, 0 calories sodas and excerise. it's flat now.

4 months ago '05        #8
Junior G  117 heat pts117
space
space
space
$54,842   Props total: 8584 8584
@

jump some fu*kin rope.....i'm tellin ya man...it won't be easy at first, but once you get used to it you will see results I promise you. your build is similar to mine...i'm 5'9 160.......my body fat is around 7 or 8% i'd say. and that along with fruits and veggies is my key to success. want a candy bar, trade it in for an apple or a banana....consistency is everything. you will get where you want to be

watch this

Last edited by Junior G; 06-09-2019 at 09:28 AM..
+6   

4 months ago '18        #9
space
space
space
 L1C4 said
it depends on your metablism or how much junk food you consumer. probably should cut 3 days down to 2 days.

and calorie intake is a major factor. oyu got to have days where your below 800 caloires or 1,000.

trust me i had a santa claus belly too. and when i take laxtivies or eat too much. i get a gut. and guess what i am 6'2 138.

body needs carbs,fat and all that.

don't have 3 cheat days. have cheat meals.

because if you go too long with junk food. your going to be like a crackhead and once you get a taste of it. your going to go crazy.

4 months ago '18        #10
space
space
space
 Junior G said
@

jump some fu*kin rope.....i'm tellin ya man...it won't be easy at first, but once you get used to it you will see results I promise you. your build is similar to mine...i'm 5'9 160

watch this

i love jumping rope. please tell me more. sir. how much can i burn and what affects will it have on my body.

4 months ago '18        #11
dinono10  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$502   Props total: 1225 1225
If, tabata jump rope and to the homie who said no pasta.. Wholemeal pasta in moderation is fine homes
+2   

4 months ago '05        #12
Junior G  117 heat pts117
space
space
space
$54,842   Props total: 8584 8584
 stutteringrap said
i love jumping rope. please tell me more. sir. how much can i burn and what affects will it have on my body.
definitely burns more calories than running does.
it's more fun to do, especially as you get in rhythm
makes you work, because you gotta get them legs up before that rope comes back...obviously the core and legs get very strong over time.
but it was a big fat burner for me, along with improving what I eat.
like anything else though it's a mindset, stay disciplined and focused and the results will come.

I was a sloppy 5'9, 175 at one point in my life....I was always active though, basketball, football, baseball etc but I ate like sh*t....downing a whole little caesars pizza and then topping it off with a bag of sour patch kids lol so I was trying to figure out how to get my body right. I started getting into boxing and I was like man these dudes physiques are stupid....not bulky, just cut and strong. so I thought man i'ma get like that. I started taking the sport up n one of the key focal points was jumping rope to shed n get cut. I saw Floyd jump rope on youtube and that sh*t also inspired me...if you got a boxing gym near you, go for the workout too, you don't gotta f*ght nobody. just go for yourself. you learn sh*t and it will get you more fit too.

this video of floyd in his prime

+5   

4 months ago '11        #13
space
space
 stutteringrap said

wtf? 800 calories you burn. you should have no gut or be fat then. you mean n*ggas who just burn 300 or 400 and have no gut. i would be 100 pounds if could burn that much i am jeylous.

if it is.

then you have to cut out carbs,sugar and condiments. and replace it with sugar free ones.

3. you can have cheat meals. but try laxitives and cleaning out your system too.

5.if you burn 800 calories a day. try fasting or consuming only 500 or below 800 for 12 to 24 hour period. and see if that helps. take protein bars or appirete surpants if you get too hungry.
Yeah Iím on my feet 12-14 hours a day. I burn the calories I just eat like sh*t 2-3 days a week. If I can cut that out Iíll be fine I think

4 months ago '11        #14
space
space
 Junior G said
@

jump some fu*kin rope.....i'm tellin ya man...it won't be easy at first, but once you get used to it you will see results I promise you. your build is similar to mine...i'm 5'9 160.......my body fat is around 7 or 8% i'd say. and that along with fruits and veggies is my key to success. want a candy bar, trade it in for an apple or a banana....consistency is everything. you will get where you want to be

watch this

Iím glad you said this about 2 months ago I got into jump roping. Id jump 15-20 mins after work maybe 3-4 days a week. Iíve slacked off hard lately tho. I need to be strict as possible on my diet & keep to it. I know I can do it. Just gotta be patient & it will come
+2   

4 months ago '11        #15
space
space
 stutteringrap said

if it is.

Is 800 that good? I walk around 16-18k steps a day & around 7-10
Miles. If thatís the case I need to cut out them days I eat junk

4 months ago '12        #16
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,632   Props total: 18295 18295
2 of the most important things in succefully burning fat. Control blood sugar spikes with low glycemic foods and eat foods that f*ght inflammation.

The fat will melt like butter in a frying pan!!.

+1   

4 months ago '11        #17
space
space
This is from today. Just work & cutting the grass. I try my best to jump rope or push ups when I can but working a lot & having a infant is hard. What should my diet consist of with burning this much to lose the low belly fat?

+1   

4 months ago '15        #18
Good Guy Ry  26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,661   Props total: 37252 37252
 L1C4 said
Is 800 that good? I walk around 16-18k steps a day & around 7-10
Miles. If that’s the case I need to cut out them days I eat junk
800 is better than 0, and yes junk food days will k*ll any progress. You may get away with one but 2-3 isn't gonna help.

What kind of work do you do? If it's some manual labor than you probably burn way more than 800 and the watch just doesn't catch it. If it's just a lot of standing and walking around you gonna have to find time to lift weights. Working out is gonna burn more calories than just doing cardio cause your body will be breaking down and rebuilding constantly.

Working 12-14 hours is always gonna be a struggle when trying to find time to work out, I was doing the same type of hours a year ago. Do you work all 7 days or is it like 2 days then off 2 setup? Cause I worked that kind of schedule and just worked out on my off days.
+2   

4 months ago '11        #19
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
800 is better than 0, and yes junk food days will k*ll any progress. You may get away with one but 2-3 isn't gonna help.

What kind of work do you do? If it's some manual labor than you probably burn way more than 800 and the watch just doesn't catch it. If it's just a lot of standing and walking around you gonna have to find time to lift weights. Working out is gonna burn more calories than just doing cardio cause your body will be breaking down and rebuilding constantly.

Working 12-14 hours is always gonna be a struggle when trying to find time to work out, I was doing the same type of hours a year ago. Do you work all 7 days or is it like 2 days then off 2 setup? Cause I worked that kind of schedule and just worked out on my off days.
I work 6am-4:30/5pm 4 days a week. Then when I get off I do the dad thing but try to do jump rope & push ups if I can.

I do lift decent weight at work all day as well but Iíd definitely like to get into weights. Maybe do kettle bell work outs
+1   

4 months ago '18        #20
space
space
space
 L1C4 said
This is from today. Just work & cutting the grass. I try my best to jump rope or push ups when I can but working a lot & having a infant is hard. What should my diet consist of with burning this much to lose the low belly fat?

yo where can i buy that. or a cheap fitness watch to team track of how many steps or calories i burn. that is dope.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #21
pnoi89  18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,219   Props total: 11429 11429
Spot reducing fat is a myth. You want certain areas to be more "cut" and trimmed, you need to lose some weight and lower your overall body fat. How do you lose weight? Take in less calories than you burn.
+2   

4 months ago '11        #22
space
space
 stutteringrap said
yo where can i buy that. or a cheap fitness watch to team track of how many steps or calories i burn. that is dope.
Thatís a Apple Watch but there are tons of fitness bands. Fit bit probably most popular. Gotta be a ton of nice ones out there for a good price

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  39
Video inside Oct 21 - Fox News Asks Wrong Random Guy A Question (video)
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+108online now  30
Image(s) inside Oct 21 - Black Wallstreet Trending - 1921 Tulsa Massacre
200 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+52online now  25
Still the greatest kill in cinema history
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Wack 100 called into Bomb1st to Speak on Nipsey again..
77 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy