The war on vaping has begun

most viewed right now
156 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 days ago '15        #1
237 page views
4 comments

Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$8,871 | Props total: 18211 18211
The war on vaping has begun

He's talking about e cigs but they show a dispensary background. Propaganda already starting image

They trying to k*ll carts @messy marv stan image
+2   

best
worst
4 comments

6 days ago '09        #2
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,729 | Props total: 134462 134462
95% of the time its edibles

5% blunts

no vaping at all
+1   

6 days ago '14        #3
Blazeyy  2 heat pts2
space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 15795 15795
this just big tobacco strategically goin to war with ecig juices that aren't your generic tobacco or menthol flavor

all the big companies can easily make these flavors, go into a vape store and all the funky flavors are made by startups

the CDC is investigating illnesses to do with black market THC vape carts. this has nothing to do with ecigs or thc carts at all, lobbyists are pushing the right buttons in congress nothing new to see

i been transitioning from vaping to flower and will continue, but i buy my carts from reputable companies not street dealers or the internet
+1   

6 days ago '16        #4
Rumble  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 6649 6649
I mean, in some capacity, I agree with this. No real research has been done into the long-term effects of this additives into your body. There's no real regulation on the chemicals being used, be it propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin or the new "killer" on they're finding, Vitamin E. Cuz you smoke it and don't think you're suffering any adverse effects in the short term -- that doesn't mean that you can't and won't suffer any in the mid to long-term.

n*ggaz doing all this extra sh*t providing an avenue for bad characters to exploit.

Be a man and smoke your cigarettes and take your death wish with 'em, or smoke your fu*king weed in a joint (or eat it) like we been doing the last 5000 years. I'm being a bit of a hypocrite cuz I take dabs and sh*t, but as I got more educated I only smoke solventless sh*t cuz I don't want no alcohol extracted sh*t going into my body.

6 days ago '18        #5
LuxuriousGreen  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 2985 2985
 Blazeyy said
this just big tobacco strategically goin to war with ecig juices that aren't your generic tobacco or menthol flavor

all the big companies can easily make these flavors, go into a vape store and all the funky flavors are made by startups

the CDC is investigating illnesses to do with black market THC vape carts. this has nothing to do with ecigs or thc carts at all, lobbyists are pushing the right buttons in congress nothing new to see

i been transitioning from vaping to flower and will continue, but i buy my carts from reputable companies not street dealers or the internet
The reputable companies are the main ones pushing poison. Here in Michigan we have a quality issue where product is being put on dispensary shelf’s that failed regulation. They are paying labs to pass their failed product. More people here are turning to mom & pop shops because they are more trust worthy in their communities.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+77online now  21
It’s messed up how true this is
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers