Some advice with getting more a more visible 6 pack

most viewed right now
159 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section fitness

3 weeks ago '04        #1
1711 page views
9 comments

Lyrical927 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 238 238
Some advice with getting more a more visible 6 pack

What's up my fellow brethren. I need some advice/suggestions.

I've been working out for some years now, and I'm pretty consistent. I workout at least 5 days a week. I eat healthy during the week and kinda reward myself on the weekend.

My problem is trying to get a more visible 6-pack. I've tried everything fitness and health-related seems like. Ate in a caloric deficit, intermediate fasting, carb cycling. Everytime I eat in a deficit, I lose muscle mass and my abs still aren't visible. My muscle mass drops to the point where people ask if I'm okay or if I'm sick lol. For cardio, I've done the stairmaster, incline treadmill, cycling, running but it's not coming together.

Just curious if anyone else has had a similar problem or have any suggestions to how I can least keep a decent amount of mass and have a more visible 6 pack.
+1   

best
worst
9 comments

3 weeks ago '18        #2
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 13063 13063
SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME. you have to do abs or get extremely underweight
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #3
space
space
space
like 500 crutechs a day.

sit ups.

and every ab excerise possible. if all else fails lose alot of weight

i am in your position and only way i could do it. is by getting extremely underweight.

3 weeks ago '05        #4
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$722 | Props total: 244 244
Squats and sprints work the best for me
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #5
damn_ryght 
space
space
$4,318 | Props total: 4470 4470
Been there done that. This is how I was able to do it:

2-A-DAYS

Cardio (stairmaster) for 40min in the morning and 2hr weight training in the afternoon while still eating 5x a day. Did it for 3 weeks straight

Yeahh its overkill but it worked

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Meechy09  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 13110 13110
For some reason people act like doing ab workouts are useless but it’s still developing abdominal muscles. Of course you won’t see them with a lot of body fat but until you get that down...... train abs.

On another note, not to derail this thread, but has anybody used ACV pills or gummies? I have the liquid but it would be clutch if I could supplement it on the go.

Edit: @ is a lunatic
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 2475 2475
The only way to get visible abs is to get to a lower BF percent. You do that by eating at a caloric deficit...you’ll probably have to lose more weight than you thought and diet longer than you thought
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
kobraman  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 3075 3075
The closer I forgot to having a six pack is when I did pull ups where I had my legs in front of me at a 90 degree angle from my torso basically my legs are parallel to the floor while I was doing pull-ups it stresses your abdomen that help me out then I did pull backs in a squat position using the cable cross but I can give a f*** about a six-pack these days

2 weeks ago '16        #9
Understandable 
space
space
$204 | Props total: 201 201
Hell im just trying get a 4 pack to show without flexing. Every part of my body is lean except my mid section. I do a lot of core work so i know my abs are there.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
space
space
space
 DeadendBoy said
The only way to get visible abs is to get to a lower BF percent. You do that by eating at a caloric deficit...you’ll probably have to lose more weight than you thought and diet longer than you thought
amen. i try to tell these n*ggas about fasting low calories count and tons of water or 0 calorite flavor water and they do not give a fu*k.

but i am the retarded one.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+78online now  17
It’s messed up how true this is
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43
120 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Dwights gluteal injury - Piriformis Syndrome Treatment- STOP Stretching!
28 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy